Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

TRAINING LOG: Myles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 55>
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/28/14 at 9:35am
A week out from the North Bama game and got some throws in early yesterday morning.  Stone felt fabulous, heavy weight was so good, I stopped after two throws.  LW took a few throws, but felt good, light hammer felt good, amazing.  Mark said it was the best he ever saw me wind.  Sheaf solid, back started hurting and a couple WOB and I was good.  Gorgeous day, sunny and cooler.  Then went to my daughter's soccer game and listened to the idiot parents go nuts.  A few parents felt they could not come to the game without their dog, and of course we all love their dog, even when at half time the lady let it go on the field and piss.  Yep, pee right on the field we are at for the kids to play.  All I could do not to address them personally then on the spot.  Regardless of the pee, We had fun watching Haley play and then came home to Cheryl making sammiches.  Wonderful. 

As long as the reaper does not catch up to me, I am good.  I believe the rest of you fellows have blown by.  I heard a master say recently, I just want to keep dressing out.  While I am not quite there, I am pleased to be still in the game. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Silverback View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/30/14 at 9:29am
Yesterday was insane, out on the road early and got back in time to rush to the gym for my incline.  Wanted to go on with this even w the game this week.  Now I have been having some difficulties with my incline Russian program.  This goes back to after I did two rounds, both the first two rounds went great, I smoked them, so why not jump up 20 pounds the next round.  The minimalist said go 5 pounds.  5 pounds?  That is crazy ridiculous, no way 5, so I went 15 instead of the 20. 

So now the second time into this round and having more trouble, I am supposed this week to jump from the 5 x 5 at 255 to 4 x 4 at 270.  Well last week it was all I had to get to the last set and did not get the 5 reps.  So in a tip to the minimalist we fixed it this week, we dropped the 10 pounds he told me not to do in the first place, and only jumped 5 pounds to 260 for the 4 x 4 and I killed it.  In fact I was early in the gym and nobody there, no problem, no spot, no lift off, crushed them all.  How funny the mind set, same guy as last week, but instead of doing the 10 extra pounds and then feeling bad about missing and over training really, just do the correct weight, get the work, and feel good about myself. 

Then to the football game.  Ironhead's team is undefeated.  He is jacked up, and they won again.  He told me he was nervous before the game and we talked about that.  Was just a lot of fun for me to be with him and see all the things I used to think about going through his head. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/30/14 at 7:42pm
A little addendum to the game info, the boy was playing linebacker near the end of the game.  He ran out and got to the boy running the ball and hit him, and fell pretty hard.  He plays for the Mustangs.  The game ended a couple plays later and the team exchanged hand shakes with the other team and had a brief meeting.  My son then ran over to me and his mother and showed us his hand and it was bleeding in the palm.  He was all jacked up and yelled MUSTANG BLOOD.  I laughed at him and my wife's reaction.  Awesome.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/14 at 1:15am
^^^ Yup...you're DNA right there.  Pretty soon he'll be losing his balance and catching himself on people's necks.
The man in the arena.
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/14 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Duncan McCallum Duncan McCallum wrote:

Pretty soon he'll be losing his balance and catching himself on people's necks.

Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/14 at 8:12am
Lucky for me my three kids have not been in my foot steps.  By 8 years old I had numerous times in the ER with stitches and had broken my femur already and spent 42 days in traction.  But yea, there is a reason I call him Ironhead and it is not his lack of intelligence.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/14 at 8:11am
I am going to hit a game this weekend, but it was leg day last night and well I don't want to do nothing, I want them to not be shocked when this day comes around next week, yet not too much as I recover like crap now days, and I want to be smart and not over train as I always do, so I went in and stretched like a maniac and then some a couple light sets of fast 135 x 5 and then some 225 x 5 and I was done.  Laid in the massage chair a bit and it felt great, home to a big T bone steak.  I seem to be on track.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/14 at 1:07pm
North Alabama Highland game yesterday.  Got up at 4:30 to get there, yep AM.  Was a nice cool drive, the first hint of fall for the year, in the high 40s.  Get to the field, never been to this one, nice little park in a town north of Huntsville, AL.  Gorgeous little park, little lake in the center, plenty of big shade oaks around it with a large open field for throwing.  Jim MacLean has put on the game for a few years and now has it at this festival.  It was great.  Nice gathering of folks to throw with, some old and some new.  Gorgeous weather and fun people to throw with.  Only complaint I have is we threw up hill.  I don't throw far to begin with.  Had the Miller boys to throw with all day, Brent in the A group and Braidy in mine.  So it was a race to second for the rest of us.  We started w the heavy weight and I was fine w it.  Got second to Braidy and was not competing with him.  Light was more of the same, Chris Snyder had a solid toss out there that I had to reach down to get past for second again, was great to see him.  He brought out a clan of people, children and everything.  It was a real nice game for family.  Hammer turned out brutal.  They had no light, just happened to have one in my truck, we broke the handle at the end of the first round, don't know why I say we.  Throwing it up the hill it was not going far until Braidy tossed it.  Was all his fault.  So we all threw 22 the next two rounds.  Brutal watching masters try and muscle that up hill. 

Did some stone next.  Was pleased with my stone.  I mean once I throw it three times and my shoulder and elbow are numb, I can toss it pretty decent these days.  Got second again behind Miller.  Braidy brought his dad there with him, who is a great guy and fun to be with.  He is having some health issues and we need to all pray for him.  Braidy also brought his son.  This is the place I got pissed.  The kid beat me in stone.  That was not right. 

Caber, Bill the hated Gray did not want to do the caber the A guys had.  I was told I turned it already before, so I was confident.  But no, Bill gets them to switch to a lighter caber.   Most of us turned it easy, so we went back to the original while ridiculing Bill for being so foolish and wimpy.  We then proceeded to have our asses kicked by the caber, nobody turned it.  Well Braidy did, but he turned it with the A guys and shinned us thankfully there.  Bite me Bill. 

Sheaf was ok, we had a new bag and now days we are all geometricaly spoiled.  We want a perfect cube bag that is just the right level of loose and not too tight, but don't dare be worn at all and it has to weigh perfect, always.  This one was new, a tight rectangle.  So I was stuck on the bag for the first 5 trys before my mind went, hey, this is not working.  So got my pam out and did my tines, first try the thing slips off way soon and no more warm ups.  So I sit and wait while we start at 16 or so and get to 24.  Seems like eternity, was prob about one beer.  That rectangle came off perfecto and I went up 26, 28 w no misses and then lost my total stuff w 30.  Not close, was up high enough the last toss out to the side, was horrible goofy spastic throwing.  Weight for height was hillarious.  They started at 10,  then went 11 and nobody missed, so the judge made them go 13 and nobody but Braidy and I made it.  So I went 15 and missed it.  Was stupid smooth, oh forgot to add power.  When I got to the last throw computing I needed to throw higher, I unloaded hard into the bottom of the bar.  This is getting stupid ridiculous. 

Kearney Smith was at the game, he judged me all day.  We had a very nice time and got things right.  Was a great day for me and that alone made is special.  Today I am crazy sore, my neck is rigid.  I need a 3 hr nap after a huge power lunch. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
BenEdwards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenEdwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/14 at 2:29pm
Great write-up, Myles! 
http://goalorientedtraining.wordpress.com/
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/14 at 8:25am
I felt like garbage Sunday, my everything hurt.  Yard work, park w kids, football practice, shopping w the older girl, then some rest.  Yesterday was much better, but I was gassed still, just felt fazed like I was not ready.  But it was Monday and I am slave to routine, so in I went for the incline.  If you have been following along it was time for 3 sets of 3 w 285.   Warmed up pretty good, was still tired, but at least the joints felt decent.  Then got my first triple pretty hard, really had to ram, no groove and all over the place.  Second set was almost an eternal 3rd rep, but got it up there.  Rested a long time and hit the third set, amazing.  I figured that was enough on my body and prob too much as it was.  Went to the football game.  Keegan's team won again, 5-0.  He saw me get my daughter a snow cone and it ruined him.  This past weekend I introduced him to an icee and he lost his mind.  All he can think now is is Icee.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/14 at 8:30am
Still feel fazed some from the weekend, but it was pull night last night.  So did some pulling, just had no patience for anything.  Basics and nothing heavy,
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 5
405 x 5 and done.  Even w just 405 my back was shocking me in the middle of reps there, just very not cool.  Started some bent over rows, back was squeeling, did 3 sets of 10 and split.  Just need more time to rest some.  But got some movement in and blood flowing a little. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/14 at 6:43pm
Went in last night and got my press on.  Was a very long day on the road, but I got in there.

My new number on incline was 245, so I did 6 x 3 with it and was gold.  Last set did an easy 5 reps and long paused the last one for show. 

Then did my 20's for side laterals, dumbell standing french curl, and standing dumbell curls.  I had a great swole, the largest I felt in a while.  It was marvelous.  I was just walking around with a big smile on my face pumping the crap out of it.  My plan this week is to do my leg work wens and then Friday not do much other than snatch and stretch.  Almost a two day workout.  Almost. 

I guess I have decent traps.  People always ask me what I do for them.  I guess they are just curious, because when I tell them they never do it.  Of course I tell them I dead lift, as I don't shrug or anything these days.  Long ago I did, but not in 15 years or so.  Never, never, never do they ever go over and dead lift.  A guy really asked me this and then he was shrugging with straps and 40 pound dumbells in each hand after asking me recently.  He had and still has small traps.   
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/14 at 8:09am
Last night was legs.  I am heavy right now, so I love that and it makes me feel strong.  The minimalist is laughing at this moment as he feels I am ridiculous about this and the small change in body weight has no effect on my lifts.  BS I say.  Back to last night.  I am heavy, so I am strong.  In my mind at least. 

Squat
135 x 5, well at least this went as planned.
225 x 5, no got 3, holly crap that felt heavy, so heavy it was almost twice that first set.  Now can hear minimalist laughing at me.  Not even thinking of all the programing written out, I pissed and questioning myself.  so I go
275 x 3, that is enough reps I have decided it appears
315 x 3, wrapped my knees for this and you know it went right up again and it was not all I had by any means.  Weird.  Seems I somehow was equating my feeling of strong coming into the gym as the weight would feel like putting on a t shirt.  So jumped right from there to the work set,
385 x 3 and it went great.  Had much more in fact.  Just a lot of strange for me there, but got the work done.  Have been messing w a goblet squat, guess Dan John is on my mind, so as of late I have done a couple sets of these to warm down.  Just two sets of 15 w a 70 in my hands.  Last night did a set of 20 w it to warm down.  I like to get down real deep in that hole and just pump there never coming all the way up.  A constant tension kind of thing.   And it seems right to me to do an assistance warm down so to speak for squatting w some squatting.  Well my rig is not really the high rep model anymore, even with the modifications and electronics we are running.  One set appeared to be enough.  That is how I interpreted the feedback.  I wonder if there is a aftermarket chip for my electronics? 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/14 at 9:05am
I'm laughing because:

1)  It is ridiculous, lol.
2)  You have no idea if you're heavy or not because you won't step on a scale.

But like you said, "in your mind", cause you really have no idea, lol. 

Surely there's a way we can plug the computer in and do a little test and tune on that bad boy...
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/14 at 8:27am
Went over and had some food w the boys on Friday, KO ate the largest burrito I have ever seen.  He got a t shirt for doing it.  Minimalist got one and did about 60% stopping in the name of comfort, but then went for ice cream.  Was great to see them,

Saturday went out to throw.  Now I enjoy throwing, it is why I do it.  Hopefully I will actually get better some in practice or at least stay, but it is not just practice, I enjoy doing it.  My shoulder and elbow have been actually getting better.  Wild.  Anyway, did some stone, was alone as last week.  It felt real good.  Did not have a tape to measure, but it felt really good and seemed to fly well.  When I threw w Brent Miller last week he gave me something to try w the weights.  And it seemed to work, got real excited and did it well w the heavy and then lost it w the light.  The heavy happens slower so it give me time to do something, the light not so much.  But was fun.  Wound some heavy hammer trying to get my body into some position of throwing.  Then went home and ate all day and watched BAMA wax TX A&M, sorry Andy. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/14 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Silverback Silverback wrote:

Went over and had some food w the boys on Friday, KO ate the largest burrito I have ever seen.  He got a t shirt for doing it.  Minimalist got one and did about 60% stopping in the name of comfort, but then went for ice cream.  Was great to see them,

Good times for sure!

60% was perfect, and the ice cream was some nestle crunch deliciousness. 

KO did not have ice cream, lol.  But he does look sweet in that XL tee. 

Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/14 at 1:57pm

to this a while later and he finished it all

Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/14 at 9:51am
Went in last night for some incline.  Been working on my routine some of late and doing less and it has been working.  My shoulder felt better and the cuff work has helped.  So worked up to 245 and did 6 sets of 4.  Last set did 6 reps for funzies and had more.  Then did the tri set of 20's.  Standing curls w dumbells, side laterals and dumbell standing french curls.  Got a rightous swole on.  Went to the son's football game, they won 14-13, held them for the extra point win.  Swear to god this father was so excited yelling at the game near me I thought he was going to loose it.  8 year olds I will point out again.  I was in the 60 minute window of anabolic what ever and had a grape snow cone to celebrate that.  Fall in Bama is not bad, was in the high 60's and gorgeous.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/14 at 9:06am
Last night was my pull.  As of late have been working my rotator cuff hard as I had been having some pain in the right one, well I guess Monday I got on the left one and it is talking to me now.  Anyway, on to deadlift.  I was off schedule, had to take ironhead to a football walk through, it is the end of his season and they have another game tomorrow.  Still have not lost a game.  So I get to the gym about an hour later than usual and it bothers me.  But what ever, so I start pulling.
135 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 5 By the time I get to this set, the entire gym is empty.  I am training alone.  6:30 ish and nobody at the Y? 
355 x 3
405 x 5
455 x 5, had to motivate myself some now, still alone and on the platform.  Pulled the first rep nice, then stood there way too long and then started repping them out, by the time I got to 5 I was having a harder time, my clutch slipped a little with some hammy convulsions, but I ground it out. 

Then right to bent over rows.  225 for 4 sets of 8.  I was tired and used no straps for anything so my hands were getting it.  Good for the forearms I guess.  Finished the evening with two sets of goblet squats with a 70 in my hands.  Got down real deep and only came up 3/4 of the way and just stayed under tension in the hole.  Gassed me decent and out to home and Cheryl cooked some great burgers on the grill. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/14 at 1:36pm
Have not posted since last week and the last game of the season for ironhead.  They were undefeated and lost.  It was not close, the other team was larger in amount of players and size of players.  They ran them over.  Ironhead did not seem to notice as they played him a lot.  Tight end on O and linebacker and d line on D.  He was so happy.  Now the duech bag parents almost ruined it for the kids.  Never seen so much wine since the beer isle at the grocery store.  I had a parent actually yelling to the kids on the field they needed to get nasty mean out there.  I reminded stupid they were 8 years old and to hold onto himself.  We got an icie after the game, all good. 

Friday night at the gym did not do a ton.  Well did a ton of cuff work, really worked them hard.  Then some stretching and some massage chair.  Felt pretty good, but still so sore from the deads and rows.  I mean deep sore.

Got up early to toss on Saturday, it was gorgeous.  Not quite 60 when I took the field, but warmed up.  I was stiff and sore.  Not a good combo.  I did some stone and really was getting into it some.  I was decent with the stone.  Then the decent ended.  The heavy weight the wheels came off.  And they stayed off w the light.  I actually saw something new throwing.  Mark actually threw the weight down in the box and flew over the trig, I measured him at 8 feet.  Has to be some kind of record.  Heavy hammer as the light is broke as usual.  That was more vacuum, all suck.  Then some wob and guess what, more suck.  I went home and watched some college football. 

Talked to Shea a long time on Sunday.  He has been in the hospital 4 times and lost some weight.  The hospital is not a weight gainer I have found also in my frequent stops by there.  He seemed in good spirits and was doing well now.  Hope to see him soon.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/14 at 8:16am
Got my press on last night, 245 for 6 sets of 5.  I did 6 reps on the last set for 31 total, had another rep at least.  Then did the 20 rep sets of curl, front plate raise and dumbell french curl.  Did the 80 this time, noticed it the last 20 reps pretty decent.  I felt good, real good and real swole. 

Boy had the first playoff game last night.  8 year old playoffs? 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
brandell View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/14 at 9:13am
How did the playoff game go?
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/14 at 7:46am
We won the playoff game, and it was crazy.  Is there some money on the line?

Last night was leg day and went on in.  I know I am still fazed some from last week, but got to it anyway.  Felt stiff
135 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 3
395 x 3 then did 2 sets of 15 w goblet squat w an 80 in my hands.  Came home and apparently pulled something in the side of my thigh at the top.  Only hurts though when I move or lay, well pretty much always.  It just can't be that bad as I did not notice it when it happened. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/14 at 8:15am
Rub some dirt on it Myles!
The man in the arena.
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/14 at 11:12am
I don't think it is that bad, I don't think it will show the bleeding even maybe hopefully. Been getting the shock in the lower back, kind of a spasm and gone.  I get it when I stand up after laying down a while.  Minimalist suggested I cut out some crap I drink w meals and switch to water so we are trying that out, so far not so much.  But it is early in the test on the rat. 

Going to get my maint tonight, some cuff, stretching, massage chair and all that stuff.  Want to go down to Fl in a week and do Mt Dora.  Hopefully the bod will coop and I will be good to go by then.  Ignore the injury is the key, over two years now wo a procedure. 

Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/14 at 7:36am
Went in last night for maint work, tons of cuff work, some stretching to freak my body out, then some abs and some massage chair.   Got nice and loose w my back, felt pretty good.  Then came home and took the kids trick and treating, the walk locked me up and people were throwing me candy for my frankenstien walk.  Who in the hell got to work at the candy factory and came up with FUN size?  Fun size is crap and a real lack of effort.  You burn more calories opening the thing than what is inside.  I wish my electric bill came fun size this month.  Going out to the field to move this morning in the cold and laugh hopefully.    
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
brandell View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/14 at 7:52am
Lmao I love uncle Myles stories
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/14 at 9:01am
Dude, I am the same age as you or at least close enough?  What is this uncle stuff.

Have not been here this week as I have not really trained this week.  I was intending to go to the Highlander in Mt Dora Fla, but w the thigh being hurt it did not seem my move.  In addition I have been getting the electric shock in my back, it does it after I lay down a while and then get up and walk, a few steps and boom.  Shocking.  So I went in Monday and stretched, did my cuff work and massage chair and it felt pretty good.  Then wednesday I did much of the same, but some bike and some very light leg extensions.  The leg was real tender so I decided then not to do the trip.  The leg feels pretty good today and the back has stopped shocking me.  So must be time to get back down.  Going to hit up K and see if he wants to throw in the AM some.  Cold here, but not as cold as say the minimalist who is in the snow quite often. 

Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
brandell View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/14 at 10:35am
Sorry brother Myles it's just your stories are so cool it's like those you would get from an uncle
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/14 at 12:24pm
Would it really be that uncommon to have an uncle 10 years older than you?  Doesn't seem that weird to me...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 55>
  Share Topic