Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

North Texas KickOff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
World Champ - '12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAT$O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/01/12 at 1:53pm
Thistle is a Great games that is very well run.  Not to mention Johnny Irvin is one of the nicest people on the planet.  He also makes sheaf forks, same as the ones Andy and I use, and sells them very reasonably get in touch with him on NASGA as  Deakion or FB as Jonathan Irvin.

BTW everyone who came to the clinic the 25% discount you got for the e-book ends tomorrow and you will have to use regular NASGA12 discount.  

Edited by MAT$O - 3/01/12 at 2:04pm
USPlabs
Conquest Nutrition
SPORT KILT
Clevenger Sheaves

Training LAB ebook "Strength Training for The Highland Games
BillBingham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillBingham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/02/12 at 2:24am
Thanks guys. I'll aim to do the last three. Will be great to compete with you Jim. Rugby season is still going until the start of March and we have a good chance of making playoffs. (www.friscogriffins.com)

Matt, I ordered my ebook and Cleavenger sheaves and I guess if I had been paying more attention I could have used all the discount codes you gave me. We'll call that a stupid tax.
Just waiting for Jonathon to get back with me on FB for my fork.
Styler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/02/12 at 3:13am
San Antonio is one of my favorites in Texas... They are all a ton of fun, but Ed is so damn purdy, its hard to ever say no. Matt is spot on about the Thistle, and Irvin... well, mainly the Thistle!!!
Spencer Tyler = Awesome!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic