FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Hope ya'll are happy now!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dl_buffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hope ya'll are happy now!
    Posted: 2/17/12 at 3:06am
So I added the single leg squats/bulgarian squats to my workout routine.  And fell the F on the floor.  Are you happy now?  Huh? Are you?

No, don't worry, I am fine.  Nothing hurt.  Ouch
---------
I have very few social interaction skills, so I just throw stuff instead.
dl_buffy View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dl_buffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/17/12 at 4:58am
(oh...that was supposed to have a sarcasm font on it...eh.)
---------
Alan H View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Account banned.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alan H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/17/12 at 5:11am
The first time I did those Bulgarian split squat things, I got out the 40 pound dumbells and lined up the bench. Then this un-BELIEVABLY- gorgeous undergrad  walked over, gave me a blinding smile and picked some thingamabobs off the  dumbell rack and started waving them around.

I, now shall be manly, and display my prowess for the female of the species.

So I assumed the position and about on the fourth one, released a *gigantic* fart.

The guy on the bench next to me dropped his weight, he was laughing so hard.

Me?  I just took the remaining shreds of my dignity and went back to work.  True Story, I swear....last year, at the beginning of the off-season.
dl_buffy View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dl_buffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/17/12 at 5:42am
OK...that is worse.  LOL

The wittiest thing I came up with from the floor was...'we call that training to failure'.  The nice cute trainer lady said..'yep'.
---------
feefiefofeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feefiefofeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/20/12 at 5:11am
Bulgarian Split squats = happy hip flexors! Swear by 'em. You could also play around with the same exercise, adding oly bar or something lighter instead of dumbbells, and twisting towards the bent leg. Mimicks the separation in the stones and just generally good for flexibility. Me likey!
Literature is strewn with the wreckage of men who have minded beyond all reason the opinions of others.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic