FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

2014 central florida scores

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schaive79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2014 central florida scores
    Posted: 1/31/14 at 9:56am
are the scores up from the 2014 central florida highland games? i can't find them anywhere
Intensity Is Everything
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/31/14 at 10:38am
http://www.flascot.com/

N/S scores are there, as well as the Quidditch and Shortbread scores. 
Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/31/14 at 10:44am
YGTBFKM
The man in the arena.
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/31/14 at 10:53am
Also I knew Nicole Lawler would win the shortbread competition.  She's a BEAST.
schaive79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schaive79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/31/14 at 1:48pm
Thanks.I was meaning for the classes besides the N/S scores. but found out they all haven't been received yet for posting.
Intensity Is Everything
Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/31/14 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by C. Smith C. Smith wrote:

See, that's just bull-ish.  Everyone knows "The Law" has the petticoats and tails shortbread forms on lock...blah blah blah.  Whatevs.

As an Athlete, it pisses me off that no one respects Elspeth Day's "Funky Modern Shortbread" entry.  For real for real, she is up in the kitchen erryday KILLIN' IT, and then she goes to the Central Florida Games and gets no love from Heather "I'm Hatin' on Modern" McPherson.

Ice up son.

Real talk.
The man in the arena.
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/31/14 at 2:17pm
Heather McPherson is the Steve Mazzagatti of Shortbread refs.  
Nathan Parker View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Arnold Am........ check. Time to go Pro.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Parker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/04/14 at 8:50am
Originally posted by C. Smith C. Smith wrote:

Funniest post ever!!!  HAHAHA!!

Don't know how I missed this thread, but its gold.
Sport Kilt
JDJ Caber Company
Hylete.com
JustinBlatnik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustinBlatnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/18/14 at 4:37pm
Any update on A/B scores for Central Florida?
schaive79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schaive79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/18/14 at 5:14pm
Justin I e-mailed the webmaster a couple weeks ago and he said he'd have them all up at the end of that week. And well he's only posted the n/s and e/w. So guess it's time for me to e-mail him again.I don't know how it was for you guys on Sunday but sat I didn't really get my #'s lol so hard 4 me to set new goals when I don't know what my last #'s were.
Intensity Is Everything
Nathan Parker View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Arnold Am........ check. Time to go Pro.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Parker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/18/14 at 5:20pm
My advice for the future is to ALWAYS write your scores down. Give the AD a few weeks. Remember running a comp is a lot of work. Then enter them yourself if they don't get recorded.

It will happen from time to time, so be prepared.
Sport Kilt
JDJ Caber Company
Hylete.com
schaive79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schaive79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/18/14 at 5:46pm
That advice is noted Nathan thanks. Yeah being my first games I was a bit nervous to start and I didn't know how that worked or I would have done that. Will from now on. I figured they posted scores at the event. Now I know. As of now I know this I got 3rd so goal now is 1st or 2nd. Lol 
Intensity Is Everything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustinBlatnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/20/14 at 8:21pm
I normally write them down for myself for my own personal records, but forgot to with trying to plan dinner haha
schaive79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schaive79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/20/14 at 8:48pm
Hahaha yeah I hear that! That's important business
Intensity Is Everything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustinBlatnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/07/14 at 6:55am
I put up the scores for the As and Super As for the Central Florida Games. Took North/South scores off of the flascot.com website and KC had emailed me the A scores
schaive79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schaive79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/07/14 at 9:35pm
Cool. Now if I could just get the novice and B class scores! Lol 
Intensity Is Everything
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic