Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Houston Highland Games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Houston Highland Games
    Posted: 3/18/14 at 5:06pm

It is official that I have now taken over as the Athletics Director for the Houston Highland Games adding it to my duties as AD of the San Antonio Highland Games. Anyone wanting to compete needs to email me at edcosner@hotmail.com with "Houston Highland Games" in the subject box for an entry form. With just getting thrown in to this role and getting all of what's required of me for the San Antonio Games and my professional business I'm doing the best I can but will be much more organized next year!!! Over the past 10 years I have taken the Athletics of the San Antonio Games from 10 guys goofing off throwing to what it is today and for the past few years having 75+ athletes from all over the world coming to compete….I expect the same type of success for the Houston Games. 

This is a festival that has had it's share of problems and actually had a 2 year lay-off until last year. There has been little support from the association and I am trying to change that. The Games dates were changed a few years back for why I don't know but it is not going to change it's dates just because there are other games it will compete against or because there are 2 other games during the month of April. I say this because I read and hear people saying that it's a bad weekend but I have nothing to do with the dates chosen.

Ed Cosner 

Athletic Director 

San Antonio Highland Games

Houston Highland Games

www.playhardtrainharder.com
Shawn Baker View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/18/14 at 10:12pm
Undoubtedly, the Houston Games will be awesome with Ed in charge!!! How's life treating you Ed, ever get that Achilles' tendon squared away?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic