Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Nashville throwers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s00ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nashville throwers?
    Posted: 4/21/15 at 10:12am
My nephew lives in Nashville and is looking for a group to start throwing with?  Anybody?
Training to improve is nice... but I train to humiliate the competition. - Shelby Starnes
Braidy Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braidy Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/21/15 at 1:33pm
I don't know of any groups that throw in the Nashville area. My brother and I have been known to throw every once in awhile. Where exactly does your nephew live? Is he new to throwing?
Send me a pm

Braidy Miller
TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/21/15 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Braidy Miller Braidy Miller wrote:

My brother and I have been known to throw every once in awhile.

"... would be perfectly accurate, but would fail to give the full picture; it would be like describing the planet Jupiter as 'bigger than a duck'."  -- from Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman

LOL

Aim high. Stay hungry.
s00ner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s00ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/21/15 at 2:04pm
Yes, he's new to throwing, he currently does BB and some strength stuff.  But would be total newb on the implements.  Hope to find a group or at least someone he can partner with to get started.  But doesn't sound like there are too many games in the middle Tennesee area.  He lives in West Nashville by Bellevue.
Training to improve is nice... but I train to humiliate the competition. - Shelby Starnes
plockton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plockton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/21/15 at 8:16pm
there is a doddering old geezer thrower, well past his prime, but still interested in helping new throwers, assuming the old ways are still the good ways, living near bellevuel tn in the fernvale area on the south harpeth river in davidson county.

the millers are preferable, as they are accomplished throwers in the middle of their mojo, but it may be that the old man can be roused to offer assistance. have your nephew post his contact info here and look for a response.
Silverback View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/22/15 at 11:31am
This thread clearly is southern poor mouth thread in the finest sense.  Play through men.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic