FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Ante Up or cancel ... now's the time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ante Up or cancel ... now's the time
    Posted: 5/19/15 at 7:49am
Hey-

It's time to ante up or drop out of the MWC 2015 St. Louis for all interested athletes.

If your name is on the list and you have not yet paid to save your spot, then you have 3 weeks from today to ante up or your place is going to someone on the standby list.

Contact me soon if you have paid and the list doesn't accurately reflect that payment.

In 3 weeks, I'll start removing all the non-compliant and moving the standby list to the start list as much as possible.

Also, if you are on the list but not planning to attend and compete - now is the time to let me know.

Please help me clean up the list so we can make final plans and purchases for the September event.

-K

K Rogers View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/20/15 at 10:05am
Hey-

If everyone who is not currently paid up simply drops out, then the entire standby list can get in.

Just say'n,

-K 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic