Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Glasgow Lands Pro/Hotel/Party

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Top 10 in the USA - '07-'12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glasgow Lands Pro/Hotel/Party
    Posted: 7/14/15 at 5:03am
I'm sorry this is so late. Unfortunately there have been many set backs with the pro level this year with sponsors backing out and negotiating hotel rates.

Hotel to book at:
http://www.hilton.com/search/hi/us/MA/springfield

Ask for the "Lennox/American saw rate" for a discount

Directly across from the parking lot of the hotel is my friends bar, Samuel's at the Basketball HOF. After the games they will be hosting us for dinner and drinks. Last year we had around 20 people show up and each paid $20/person after the bill came(Included a very nice tip) to eat and drink as much as they wanted. Same thing applies here. Festivities start between 6:30 and 7 and all are invited. Please let me know at the games if you wish to attend and bring anybody with you. 

Pro's
Dave Barron
Rob Meulenberg
Beau Fay
John Collins
Mike Zolkiewicz

We will get in 2 stones and 2 WFD and WOB. Kenny is bringing the caber from RI(be prepared). No sheaf and we will decide which hammer to throw or we can throw both. If you have some really nice weights, stones, and hammers bring them!

Sorry. No keg toss this year.
Let'em Fly, Brother!-The Polish Prince

http://www.newenglandstrength.com/

Sims66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sims66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:56am
Thank you Mike. Susan and I may be able to stop by if we can find a dog-sitter. I doubt that we'd stay long. We're grateful for the invitation!
Be at War with your vices, at peace with your virtues and begin each year a better person - Benjamin Franklin
meat View Drop Down
Top 10 in the USA - '07-'12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/14/15 at 1:46pm
I've heard that a lot of the hotels are booked. Again, sorry this was so late in getting the discount info confirmed. If you have already booked you can still use that info to get a discount.

Also you can check out the downtown Sheraton and Marriott hotels and use the same discount code.
Let'em Fly, Brother!-The Polish Prince

http://www.newenglandstrength.com/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic