FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

2015 SCOTFEST TULSA Elite Women's Invitational

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mthompson33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 SCOTFEST TULSA Elite Women's Invitational
    Posted: 8/10/15 at 9:47pm

2015 SCOTFEST Elite Women’s Invitational – Sept. 19 & 20 2015

I am happy to announce that we are hosting the inaugural “SCOTFEST Elite Women’s Invitational”.  We are excited to showcase some of the best athletes in the country.  We will be paying a fixed amount of travel money and providing hotels for the top 5 invites.  There will be a maximum of 8 invites for this event.  Ranking will be based on the current year’s NASGA ranking as of the entry deadline (Monday Aug. 17, 2015)  Further there will be prize money for each event.  This will be a two day competition with 5 events each day.  The extra “championship” event will be announced at a later date.  Mike Smith will be the judge for this group. 

I will be accepting requests to participate for the next 7 days.  Please email me (mthompson33@sbcglobal.net) or Message me on FaceBook to get more specific information or declare that you are interested in competing.  I want full transparency on the selection process, so this year I’m keeping it simple.  On the entry deadline I will pull the NASGA rankings and the top 5 who have requested to attend will be officially invited.  I will continue down the list and offer the opportunity to compete for prize money, but we cannot pay travel money/lodging for more than 5.

I apologize for the late notice for this year’s event, but I hope this will be exciting to some of you out there.  I would recommend if you are interested in how our crew will treat you, that you ask the gentlemen that competed in the LW National Championship last year for their opinion.

List of Interested Athletes:

Emily Burchett
Brittney Boswell
Olivia Clardy Tyler
Stephanie Ainslie Robbins
Adriane Wilson
Danielle Curry
Nikita Leigh
Chrystal Rubert
Elissa Hapner

Jera Nicole Kressly
Meagan McKee

Jamie Channel

Edited by mthompson33 - 8/16/15 at 12:25pm
Matt Thompson

"If you wake up and you're not in pain, you know you're dead." -- Russian Proverb
Brian Randell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brian Randell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/11/15 at 7:22am
Outstanding Matt!
phatmiked View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatmiked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/11/15 at 10:35pm
Very cool!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic