Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Shot and Discus Throwers in CNY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigMikeLV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shot and Discus Throwers in CNY
    Posted: 10/14/15 at 9:38am
Just taking a stab at this for an old friend. Her Son is in need of a personal coach for High School Shotput and Discus. She is in the Bridgeport, NY area. If anyone in here wants to help or knows of anyone who does, please let me know.Smile

Thanks
Mike
Mike Nolan
aka: BigMikeLV
Las Vegas, NV
throw50 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throw50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/15 at 3:14pm
Mike, I know people in Buffalo, Rochester and outside NYC that would be great resources, but they are all far away.

In this interwebby world, you can get some really high level coaching using a video camera and an interwebby connection

http://www.coreblendtraining.com/#!hoffa-throws-academy/c1vck
(Reese Hoffa, Olympian)

http://worldthrowscenter.com/?page_id=3447
(John Godina's World Throws Center)

http://aretethrowsnation.com/
(Erik Johnson)

That is just three off the top of my head. I think an internet-based coach is a great tool to get to a higher level coach if you don't happen to live in their neighborhood. In my experience, I sent Matt Vincent 5 HWFD throws on a video and his feedback was spot on, detailed, well annotated (through Coaches Eye) and a reference that I go back to again and again when my old body seems to forget how to throw

thegnome View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegnome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/15 at 11:41am
Sorry I do not get on here very much any more.  I might know some folks in that area that could help.  
Andrew G

Vada a bordo CAZZO!!!!
Milliron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milliron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/15 at 9:16am
Come to Princeton I coach Discus shot and hammer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic