Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Newbie
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Anyone training in Chattanooga, TN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrbtours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone training in Chattanooga, TN
    Posted: 6/05/16 at 7:27pm
I have been to a few festivals and am interested in trying my hand at the games. Looking for someone near Chattanooga who can help me get started in the right direction.
ShayMoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayMoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/16 at 2:53pm
I'm looking for Chattanooga people to train with. I'm new to the sport as well but have been putting together some training implements for the 2017 season.
Usadisvet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usadisvet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/16 at 3:30pm
Were a bit of a hike, but there is free practice and training almost weekly up here in johnson city, TN. Check out Tennessee Highland Heavy Athletics on facebook.
ShayMoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayMoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/16 at 3:39pm
The user mrbtours contacted me and said he had met with you as well. He had already directed me to the Facebook page. I see there's a competition coming up next week. I won't be able to make that one, but look forward to meeting you all.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic