Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Glasgow Lands, Northampton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Top 10 in the USA - '07-'12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glasgow Lands, Northampton
    Posted: 6/07/16 at 1:21pm
Hello all.

Glasgow Lands in Noho is next month. The pros will be back and it's 6 vs 5 this year. Mark will be back on the mic!!! The pro sponsors after party at Samual's Tavern at the Basketball HOF is on as usual. 

I did manage to to secure a block of rooms at the Downtown Sheraton in Springfield. Normally $190/night I got them down to $109/night. I'm hoping to do better next year. I have a few rooms left at this rate. If you want one please email me: mike@powercleanfitness.com. First come first serve and it can be singe/double one/two night. 

See you all there!
Let'em Fly, Brother!-The Polish Prince

http://www.newenglandstrength.com/

dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/07/16 at 2:22pm
PM sent(+ email)
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
igrassie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igrassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/08/16 at 7:08pm
Last year was a blast, however I am unable to make it due to a prior commitment at a CNY games. I hope to make it again next season. Glasgowlands is an awesome fest and Ken does a great job as AD. Have fun Hope everyone throws far!
Yell loudly and carry a big stick...

Sims66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sims66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/08/16 at 8:52pm
Damn Ian, I've been growing my beard for comparison.... Hope things are going well.
Be at War with your vices, at peace with your virtues and begin each year a better person - Benjamin Franklin
aawilder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aawilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/09/16 at 4:29pm
Mike, thanks for GLSF Games Update.  The Festival Committee appreciates all the support.  See everyone next month. 
mbruneaux View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbruneaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/11/16 at 9:29pm
Count me in, thanks.
aawilder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aawilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/26/16 at 10:11am
Reminder for all, registrations due to me by July 6th so I can return tickets by mail. Advance registration helps Committee with awards and t-shirts orders to provide a great Games venue.
mbruneaux View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbruneaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/26/16 at 10:51am
Do you have a link for registration?
mbruneaux View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbruneaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/26/16 at 11:03am
Nevermind, found it
Jmckenney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmckenney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/03/16 at 3:50pm
looks good. love to do this games
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/03/16 at 7:12pm
Question? I see the list of events-do they sometimes alter the events??? Was just wondering if they throw heavy wfd in place of 2 stones. Just wondering. Terri s application sent in on saturday
JUST BRING IT /

Owls63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owls63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/03/16 at 7:14pm
If any of the pros are reading this, please bring a write up for me with personal bests/achievements, hometown, career, etc so I can have an easier time getting the crowd to know you guys.

Thanks!

Mark Howard
I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, Shenanigans.
TheJeff696 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/03/16 at 8:12pm
Just added you to our chat on FB man. Bios should be added there soon...I hope
Jeff Kaste

"I think there's a Squatch in these woods..."
vonguinness View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonguinness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/16 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Owls63 Owls63 wrote:

If any of the pros are reading this, please bring a write up for me with personal bests/achievements, hometown, career, etc so I can have an easier time getting the crowd to know you guys.

Thanks!

Mark Howard

you're much better when you just make it up.
jammin on the one.
jpfitness1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpfitness1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/16 at 1:12pm
I'm hoping to be there. I messed up my shoulder at RI Games. I'll pay full price if I decide to go.
Josh Plumb
I may not be good, but I'm consistent
Jmckenney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmckenney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/16 at 1:45pm
count me in.  registration should be received.
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/10/16 at 1:09pm
Hey Meat,whats the lineup for the pros(obv including yourself)?
JUST BRING IT /

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic