FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Athletic Director's Pledge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigirish01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Athletic Director's Pledge
    Posted: 6/28/16 at 3:37pm
An Athletic Director's pledge to Athletes: I pledge to you that each and every year I will strive to make improvements in the Heavy Events. Bret and I have a debrief every season after every game to discuss what was good and what could be improved. We do this as to not get stagnant. Every year we have made modifications to the field to improve accessibility to the various classes so that athletes arent waiting to start an event,i.e. 2 sheaf standards 2 WOB standards and 4 Trigs. We maintain all of our equipment weeks prior to each game and freshen up with paint. We have at least 2 of each weight and hammer just in case of a major failure. Our goal is to run an event where all the athletes have fun and can throw on a field which is groomed and safe. Our Motto: "For Athletes By Athletes"
Jay "Big Daddy" O'Neill
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/28/16 at 4:11pm
Thumbs Up
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
Brian Randell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brian Randell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/28/16 at 4:38pm
Clap

Outstanding Big Jay.
JoelT39 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoelT39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/29/16 at 9:13am
Awsome!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic