FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

PRO LINEUP FOR CAPITOL DISTRICT???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRO LINEUP FOR CAPITOL DISTRICT???
    Posted: 8/30/16 at 8:48am
Heading up Saturday to catch 2 of my favorites throw(Hapy Meyer in masters,and Harvey Barkaukas in senior masters). Anyone have a clue of the pros throwing???
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
TheJeff696 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/16 at 10:47am
I would be but got an invite to Calgary so I am going there this year. Have fun!
Jeff Kaste

"I think there's a Squatch in these woods..."
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/16 at 2:13pm
Thanks Jeff...good luck
JUST BRING IT /

Mr. Natural View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '02-'08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Natural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/16 at 7:00pm
Far as I know it's only Barron, Barron and Zolk.
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/16 at 8:23pm
cool...see ya tom
JUST BRING IT /

dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/06/16 at 11:50am
Good times seeing old friends saturday...Mike Z, my former Team USA teamate congrats on your win. Also great to see Dave Barron, and brother Will(been too long. Good to see ya) masters was good to catch up with MWC AD chuck Livingston,seeing the legend Zeus(Harvey B) throwing in his last game, seeing buds Dan Dillon,Hapy Meyer, and Gérard trading throws (and barbs) and showing everyone that masters are where it's at! JVG ruling the ams in the pro/am.     Sunday was fun and a big field. 9 women(7 open. 2 pro..in what I believe was the biggest women's class in Capitol District games history). Me and Zolk had our coaching hats on Sunday, I think another 8 LWS with 7 amtrs. Bill Schmidt with his helpers,staff,and Mark Palmer(judge) moved things along at a good pace and we were able to end on time. Great jobs guys. Ohh and thanks Zolk for saving my life on the heads up on that errant caber

Edited by dWood - 9/06/16 at 12:38pm
JUST BRING IT /

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic