Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

2017 Minnesota Ren Fest Amatuer Champ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OLD JOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2017 Minnesota Ren Fest Amatuer Champ
    Posted: 5/09/17 at 11:08am
2017 Minnesota Rennasance Fair Amateur Championship
Shakopee, MN (Minneapolis)
Aug 19th & 20th 2017
unfortunately Kevin Dupuis will be unavailable to run the games this year and I have been asked to take his place along with Lenny Dayton, Invitations will be going out soon for the Sat 19th Amateur Championship and am accepting applications for the Men's and Women's open competition fot Sunday August 20th with a maximum of 6 in each division. If you are interested in attending please e-mail me at wldsct1@yahoo.com
We will be looking at a total of 10 competitors to include 2 internationals for the Championship Competition.
There will be hotels rooms provided for Friday and Sat nights.
Travel allowance (to be determined)
Game day lunch and refreshments (no alcohol allowed)

Once again my e-mail is wldsct1@yahoo.com
                     Regards Robert (Bob)Gourlay Athletic Director
OLD JOCK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OLD JOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/11/17 at 10:20am
as of this time the men's open completion for Sunday is closed and I have 3 spots open for women.
please e-mail me if you are interested
wldsct1@yahoo.com
OLD JOCK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OLD JOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/27/17 at 8:44pm
my apologies to those who have sent me your interest in competing at both the Amateur Championship and the Midwest Open Heavy Games the past couple of weeks have been fairly hectic with internet and games issues pushing me. over this holiday weekend I will be checking through past numbers of those interested and will be sending out those invitations on Monday evening Regards Bob Gourlay
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic