Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

2017 Maine Highland Games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2017 Maine Highland Games
    Posted: 6/12/17 at 3:12pm
2017 MAINE HIGHLAND GAMES registration officially open. August 19, 2017 Topsham Fair Grounds, Topsham, ME. Open until till August 4th or until the classes fill up.

Divisions
PRO: Michael Zolkiewicz, Matthew Doherty, Jeremy Gillingham, Nathan Burchett, Jeff Kaste, DR. Robert Murderberg, Sean Urquhart, Will Barron, Beauregard Fay!!

Am Men
Masters Men
LIghtweight Men <200
Ladies
Masters Ladies ( if we have enough for a division)

If you have never thrown in a Highland games we ask that you compete prior to these games   The Springfield NH games July 8, or the Belfast ME Celtic Festival July 16 are great games to cut your teeth in low pressure and great places to learn. If you cannot make those games you will need to contact me directly and we can discuss getting you registered.

Please remember we do not charge a registration fee because you are entertainment for the people. But not paying a fee doesn't mean that you can decided last min that you don't want to compete, or decide to leave the games early because things are taking to long. Only register is you are committed to it. I provide food and t-shirts free of cost and I base my orders on the number of people registered. So you not showing up costs me. Or it costs someone who wants to throw not getting in. Ok Rant over, I like to have fun not Rant.

Please send me A message either here, NASGA, or mainehighlandathletics@yahoo.com. I need to know the following info.
Name
Division
T-Shirt size
Contact number.

More information available as we get closer.
"Stand in your own space and know you are there."
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/12/17 at 3:22pm
Terri James is in(if everything goes well w/Ryan) + if a womens masters class   email sent with info
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
MelissaP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelissaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/17 at 7:48pm
With Terri that is four so we should have enough for Masters Women!
M~
bigd0g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigd0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/23/17 at 8:00pm
Name: Scott Sideleau
Division: Amateur Open
T-Shirt: 2XL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic