Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Training Logs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Jeffy trains for Scotland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmilliron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jeffy trains for Scotland
    Posted: 6/20/17 at 3:40pm
I officially start my games training today in upstate New York. Had a pretty upsetting year with discus. The move to Nola brought in a great year of coaching and school work, but also brought in injury and more responsibilities. Now that I found someone who wants to actually marry me, @kellycurtisusa still confused on how she said yes but I'm ready to embark on lifting and training again.

I have been in touch with Craig Sinclair he's been awesome enough to invite me out to do about 4 weeks of games out in Scotland. So come July 13th-august 10th I'll be ripping my hands apart and hopefully getting better at the hammers. I rushed into my first pro year with no practice during the 2016 season, I competed poorly and was disgusted in myself. I hope this trip teaches me some lessons and I earn a better appreciation for the sport/entertainment event.

I will post more on IG and here now that I'm only taking one summer class "domestic extremism". First games this weekend in Connecticut, real low key.

Yo yo yo check it out yo yo
Jeffers Milton-iron
JustinBlatnik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustinBlatnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/20/17 at 4:14pm
Thumbs Up
AndrewK51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewK51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/20/17 at 9:48pm
Looking forward to following along!
mrmilliron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmilliron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/20/17 at 11:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic