Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Database
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

MWC Scores Not Loading to Rankings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MWC Scores Not Loading to Rankings
    Posted: 7/10/17 at 9:07pm
Forgive me, as I believe this basic issue has been brought up by others, but does anyone know why scores from the Masters World Championships in Iceland this past June 24th and 25th are not showing in ANY of the rankings listings? "All masters" or the specific "40-44" or "45-49" ranges, etc. are not showing any of the top throws from this event.

I am tempted to re-enter them under a new event (double entry) to see if it may help the issue. Any thoughts?
No one is completely useless...they can always serve as a bad example. - Brian Oldfield
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/11/17 at 7:35am
This was noted in another thread. 

The admin has been made aware. 
seany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/19/17 at 4:40pm
So I had a little extra time today and created a duplicate event entry. I input the location as Hafnarfjorour, Iceland and again, the results did not update to the sortable lists. I went back into the state and country codes and made them US based locations. Iceland was still in the title line. Once I made this change, the numbers loaded to the sortable lists. It seems that the database doesn't accept events that don't have a USA or Canada based country code. That is what makes sense to me at least from what I did. FYI.
No one is completely useless...they can always serve as a bad example. - Brian Oldfield
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic