Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

KC Guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
World Champ - '11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel McKim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KC Guys
    Posted: 8/30/04 at 2:34am

Sean, Al, Chad, Scott, Nathan, Mike and all the others who competed in KC on the 22nd, I'd like to say thanks!  The new form allowed me to get in and post, so I wanted to thank you guys for helping me out in learning some of the events.  I had a blast and can't wait to compete again.  Thanks for being patient and coaching me.  Good luck and I'll see you guys on the 11th in Buffalo, MO.  Take care.

>Daniel

scampbell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 5:11am

Hey, Dan

You are welcome.  We enjoyed meeting you and we very impressed by your preformance at the ethnic festival.  I know I will be at Buffalo, so I will see you there.

Scott Campbell

Chad U View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 5:25am
Glad to see you found the site Dan.  I won't be in Buffalo, so good luck, probably see you in Macpherson.  Congratulations again on a great day.  I've never seen anyone come out their first time and throw like that. 
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man
DarylB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarylB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 8:44am
Nathan, Isaac, Emily and I will see you in Buffalo. If you want to get your hands on a practice caber before then, come on over to our place and give it a try! See you then.
Yeah, those are all my kids. Same wife. Yes, there are eight.
Daniel McKim View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
World Champ - '11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel McKim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 10:12am

Hey Daryl, do you guys live here in KC? 

Chad and Scott, I see that you guys moved up a few spots after KC, so congrats on that.  And Chad, your quote is hilarious!  I'm in the process of ordering a kilt from sportkilt.com.  I'm trying to match my plaid with what they have.  So, I'll be sporting a new kilt come September 11.  See you guys then!

>Daniel

DarylB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarylB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 12:58pm
Daniel,
I live north of Warrensburg. 5 miles south of I-70. If you want, you can e-mail me at darylb@ctcis.net

Come on over, we would even feed you!
Yeah, those are all my kids. Same wife. Yes, there are eight.
scampbell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 2:22pm

ALso, Dan

Chad and I live in Topeka.  So, you've got people on both sides to train with.

Daniel McKim View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
World Champ - '11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel McKim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/31/04 at 2:43am

Thanks Daryl and Chad.  I've been throwing with the 35# indoor weight, but I'm gonna need some practice with the real implements.  I'll have to check my schedule with my wife ... you know how it is, she tells me what we're doing, and I do it; I like it though!   Thanks guys.

>Daniel

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic