FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

shirts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McBain1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shirts
    Posted: 8/30/04 at 8:10am
A while back I asked were I could find highlang games t-shirts. I am tired of all these bagpipe, highland dancer and drinking t-shirts being the sole Scottish sterotype. I need something I can wear to the gym and brag to all the softball playing old men in there.
N�l m� ag duine le daoine.
McBain1975 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McBain1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 8:10am
that should be highland
kspell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kspell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 8:31am

We usally have a couple of different designs. www.bhsaweb.com

Also when the RMSA unveils it's new website this fall, there will be an online store.

Cheers!

Kirk
McBain1975 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McBain1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 9:05am
Hey Ancient One, do you have any of those shirts you mentioned in the previous posting of this topic?
Silverback View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/04 at 11:41am
You have to get up with Jason of TNT shirts in Tuscaloosa.  He made the sport of kings shirt with the Rooster, trig and 56.  He also did the field of dreams shirt with the hammer thrower and the corn field.  The guy is cutting edge, young, a thrower and creative.  Don't ask to see his drawings of skulls, you will be there all day.  He is trying to register to post, 205-454-6569 is his number.  You won't be disapointed when you are wearing the battlecock.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic