Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Database
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

C/Novice class skeing rankings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Wills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C/Novice class skeing rankings
    Posted: 4/11/06 at 3:50am
Kurt, I was looking through the results from the competition in Texas (I think) this weekend and and saw some big heavy weight numbers for C class throwers.  When I looked at the notes I saw they were throwing a 42.  But, in the rankings, they are counted as regular heavy weights.  Is there a procedure in place that should be used in these cases...or how do you correct the issue?  
jeffloosle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffloosle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/25/06 at 11:43am

When I enter Novice's or C's where we have them throw 42#ers VS 56#ers I uncheck the box at the top of the form which, when unchecked, will not input the throw into the Amateur Rankings.  Works well!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/25/06 at 1:09pm
Jeff has it right.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic