Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Words from a Pro...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Top 10 in the USA - ’02-’07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Words from a Pro...
    Posted: 7/05/06 at 1:53pm

It occurs to me that I've now been in the games 13+ years and recently was at a games referring to someone's throw as similar form to Carl Braun - the thrower looked at me with a "who's that?" look. 

Looking through videos from 10 years ago, I see Harry MacDonald, George Chiappa, Harvey Barkauskas, Karl Dodge, Ken Starnes, Larry Satchwell, Carl Braun, Steve Jeck, Ben Plucknett, Jim McGoldrick, a very young Kurt Pauli, Phil Martin, Jeff Bain, Bert Budge, Al Myers, Matt Sandford, Alistair, both the Aitkens, Gordon Martin, and others that many of today's throwers just don't know...

What's funny is the very first memory of several pro's... I'm curious as to what everyone elses first memories, or specifically 'words' were said from a Pro to you.

To me... from Harry MacDonald it was "man..your boots stink" in 1993 at Texas.  One of my favorites was Bruce Aitken who said "I think he's going to eat me" to Vierra at the Fergus games... not understanding the scottish accent, I just smiled and nodded to Bruce.  First thing I heard Phil Martin say was at Loch Norman in 1994 when a girl passed by with a cupcake... off he went with a "hey, that looks good" (I think he actually got a bite too).

Dave 

brandell View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/05/06 at 3:07pm
Its so funny you post this because YOU are my first memory of a pro . In 97 I think it was, you one handed a caber to the crowds delight... and many Am's disgust

Edited by brandell
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 12:39am
Loon Mountain 99, Alistair Gunn,  I went up to him and said Alistair, my name is Roy Bogue and it is a pleasure to share a field with a living legend.  He responded with "Fook you!" and then shook my hand.  I then went on to beat him that day!
Donate lately?
StevePulcinella View Drop Down
Top 10 in the USA - '02

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StevePulcinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 3:10am
One of my earliest memories of seeing pros was competing one of my first am games back in 1993 at the old Delco Highland Games here in Devon PA. I was there and my uncle was with me and we were sitting there getting ready to warm up and a couple pros walked by and it was Harry MacDonald and Phil Martin and my uncle just looked at me and said something to the effect of "jesus! Good luck!" They were VERY big men.
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 3:54am
my first games seeing "a pro" was Bonnie Brae in New Jersey-I went to see my training partner in the amtr class (since i was laid up with a torn bicep)which also featured a young Will & Dave barron competing as amtr's-my first pro I met was Rich Costello-when I asked him about rehabbing a torn bicep-where he stated only "idiots tear there biceps",I said ok(and figured he has overloaded on grouch juice-but 30 seconds later met Stev Pulcinella who not only offered advice-but encouragemnt about coming back from the injury
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 3:57am
another funny story..not involving pro's but amtrs who would make there marks as pro's ..Oct 97-Goshen Ct-while trying to break into the games saw these amtr games which featured Barron's Bogue,Hamelin,Howe-my immediate thought was this doesn't look to tough-and as my 315 training partner said look at these guys-thye look like a bunch of gymnasts-we can beat them with pure strength-yeah right 10 years later
JUST BRING IT /

BigDog75 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigDog75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 4:14am
I have to say my first pro memory is of the rugged but rather handsom (then amtr.) Mike Zolkiewicz.  I was at one of my first amtr. games in Westfield, MA and besides the fact that he crushed pretty much every event, I had a "welcome to the highland games experience" when he competed in the WOB.  Not only did he throw a amazing 17' plus from stand w a 56#, but after a missed throw he proceded to take of his shirt, paint smiley faces with chaulk on both thighs and start screaming like just found the buckles to get out of his straight jacket.  I have to say I enjoyed my first "Happy Legs" experience

Edited by BigDog75
If you are going through hell, keep going."
- Sir Winston Churchill
Valenti View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '10, '12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valenti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 4:31am

awesome post dave b.  Here are some of my memories...

In the tent at Alexandria for the AM. champs and sitting down next to my hero the big chief..."hey, Mr.. Mcgoldrick,how ya throwin' today?"...he looks over at me rolls his eyes and walks away... It was awesome! and he is still my hero.

Paul Ferencey, Steve and Rich Costello riding into Ligonier in a dump truck bed....they looked like giant mountain men.

watching Plucknett throw 17'6" in the wfh...standing of course.

Peter Gundmonson Braemar throwing the Sarnia Stone over 50'...no one had ever spun or glided that thing 45'

Ferencey and Harvey coming into Ohio games in a stolen golf cart waving at the crowd like they were in the parade.

meeting Dan Marchovic last year at Uxbridge.

watching Jud Logan throw 98' in the heavy hammer with no boots

and yes Braun was awesome...and to throw that far with a mullett and cankles too!

getting to see Ken Fisher throw...RIP bra'

"All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego...brains don't mean sh!t"

Capt. Tony Taracino
meat View Drop Down
Top 10 in the USA - '07-'12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 4:35am

I remember mine....

Was 2003 at the New Hampshire Highland Games. I had just thrown what I thought was the new Am WOB WR at 17'-7" (stand bitches!). Matt Sandford came over to me with my head still down recouping... and said "Hey, nice throw. Cangrats." I looked up and was speachless...

The same comp HBIII came was sitting near me and asked "Why the hell did you go in at 12'?!! Fukin' amateur!!!"

What a day!

Let'em Fly, Brother!-The Polish Prince

http://www.newenglandstrength.com/

Louis Cypher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louis Cypher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 4:54am

Braemar 2002 My wife and I were on our honeymoon. I had seen Ali and Francis before but had not really Talked with them. Francis had been in a car accident a week or 2 before and wasn't looking so good. At one point we had sat by each other and struck up a conversation, I had asked him who get's to meet the Queen the reply was the winner of the caber. I asked if he had ever met her, his reply was yes, I asked what did she say to you, his reply, was come up to the castle for tea sometime.Then he looked at me and smiled.

A funny one was with Matt Sandford when he was talking about Tasmania and what happens to you when the devils get you, and he proceeded to make these knawing sounds and his hands were moving around like they were the jaws of the devil.

Ali G was on the 5th floor of the Hilton in Pleasanton the elevator door Opens up and out steps Phil Martin and Bryant Harris both sporting freshly shaved heads and Ali says look its phil and mini me. I about wet my pants when I saw Bryant's face just about crumble.

I'm the only hell (Mama ever Raised). George Jones & Johnny Paycheck
Chief View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 6:19am

In the Spring of 1978 while training shot and discus with Brian Oldfield, the subject of Highland Games came up.  O promised to bring some HG weights out to the track the next day.  He had several years of HG experience, but I had never tried any of the events.

We putt some stones, threw some wfd, and did a 56 over the bar.  Seemed pretty fun, although Big O beat me in everything that day.

Brian then tells me about a HG in Long Beach, CA next Saturday.  He says we can fly down from San Jose that morning, throw heavy stuff all day, and at the end of the day, some guy will give us some money.  (Sounded pretty good to me.  And it was.)

Chief 

Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 6:25am

Mine wasn't so pleasant. Was before I became an athlete and was the Alma highland games. and I ask one pro a question No Names.. but he had a smart ass rude comment.

But, I went out to eat with Doug steiger and Kearney Smith before the Ligioner PA game.

anyways, Kearney smith ask the waitess for a pile of beer coasters. once he got them... He made a nice little coaster fort. It would of been funnier if he made some crane or bulldozer noises.. but that never happened.

Valenti View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '10, '12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valenti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 7:05am
Snider was the rude comment when I called you capt. Dianabol?
"All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego...brains don't mean sh!t"

Capt. Tony Taracino
M-BAAB View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M-BAAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 8:31am
At my first Texas Scottish festival in 2001 I think , Chiappa was our judge. He spent the first 10 minutes laughing at my mini-kilt(my mom made it - gimmee a break- I'd never heard of Sportkilt) and then 10 more laughing at my first attempt at using hammer boots - "I'm stuck!!!(and my hammer style) and then 10 more at my caber style....geeez...he did spend an hour w. me afterwards that changed my game - thanks George. On the plus side, at the same game a tall, athletic red haired pro came up and congratulated me on some 42 throws- thanks Dave Barron.
Louis Cypher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louis Cypher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 10:54am

I have been fortunate to meet Bill Anderson on several occasions, He is a real Gentlemen. It was the Dinner for the MWC in 2002 at a place call Morrisons in Woodland top notch place. I was sitting across the table from Mr. Anderson and he had just finished a story about wrestling a Sumo wrestler in a visit to Japan. So I asked him if he wanted a whiskey, he said that would be fine so I went up a bought 3 shots of whiskey one for him, Mike North and myself. Got back to the table and made a toast, and bottems up. Boy you should have seen his face when he realized he just got a shot of ballitines Bourbon. He started waving his hands (umpire gesturing he's safe) saying no good no good. $9 a shot. He looked at me and smiled and waved his finger at me. Meaning he owes me one. So if you guys go over to Scotland buy him a shot of Bourbon.

I'm the only hell (Mama ever Raised). George Jones & Johnny Paycheck
Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Valenti Valenti wrote:

Snider was the rude comment when I called you capt. Dianabol?

Valenti, I dont get upset when you speak the truth .
but look closely at my post.. BEFORE I was an athlete.

Dbol Just isn't for breakfest anymore. I sprinkle it on my wheaties, and yogurt. thats why I have the BLOAT look.. or water retention
Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Valenti Valenti wrote:

Snider = capt. Dianabol?

but I like the new nick name.. better the then DECA dick
toddm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toddm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/06 at 4:21pm
I have a lot of great memories...

The Games was Tidewater, 1988, and the event was WOB. It was the first time I had thrown WOB (amateurs in the Southeast rarely competed the event in those days). I wasn't even close to making 12-6 and was going to pass on my last throw.

Ken Starnes grabbed me by the arm (A terrifying experience given the size of his hands) and told me I was going to throw the weight and I was going to make the height. I threw out of fear more than anything else! Yeah, I made the height but it took me two years to do it again!

Dave, I had a similar experience at Gatlinburg this year when talking about hammer throwers and Carl's name came up. Since I turned 50 the week before, it was a little more humbling!

A few more names for your list: Fred Vaughn, Bill Bangert, Ed McComas and Tom Carmichael.

Todd

Edited by toddm
Todd McDougal
Skullsplitter View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skullsplitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 1:58am
I was a spectator at the Granton-on-Spey Games in 1996 and I saw the crowd part and stand back.  That included a pipe band that was warming up.  I thought a car was coming through that would make a crowd part that quickly.  It was a blond haired tank, wearing a tank top in 45 degree weather.  Francis Brebner, as you may have guessed.  That is when I thought, its time to get by butt back in the gym seriously and start practicing Heavy Events.  I also remember thinking, why are they making a big deal about a 114 foot hammer throw?  As I had previously thrown the wire-hammer I didn't understand.  But know looking back, Alistair Gunn threw the heavy hammer into the wind 114 feet.  Now, I obviously know why the big deal. 
"I am the thread, the pupil, and the eye of the needle is my teacher"
JGarrick View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGarrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 4:12am

Wow some pretty impressive lists and memories. I haven't been throwing that long so my most memorable moments have to be limited to the past five years or so. 

First one was meeting Harry MacDonald in Alma (8 time Canadian Champ).  Great guy gave me some good pointers and a real nice guy to talk too.  Harvey Barkaukus the same day with invaluable pointers in the hamer and WFH.

The second was going to Enumclaw and having the opportunity to watch a full pro class throw and see RV for the first time.  Having RV get his picture taken with our mascot Alberta Angus.

And finally being able to spend a weekend in Calgary with Doug MacDonald (4 time Canadian Champ).  I had the opportunity to practice with him, get to the gym for some lifting tips and compete with him in which he spent the day giving all the up and comers valuable tips and pointers to help improve our throwing.  A truely class act and an amazing gentleman.  Wish he was still competing.

So that sums it up for me.  One of the things that stands out the most is how everyone I've met is absolutely amazing.  From the novice guy right up to the top pro, guys are always nice and fun to be around except that Ken L.  The majority of them are willing to help and give some advices.  I think that is one of the big draws and keeps me in the sport besides the beer and hot babes of course.

Jim Garrick

Edited by JGarrick
TRAIN HARD AND THROW FAR!
kgb1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 4:33am

At my first competition (Texas Scottish Festival in 2004) I was taking some video of the Pros after competing as a Novice. Ken Lowther walks up to me and says "It's a dollar a throw".  I say that I'll pay it and he laughs.  He then proceeds to provide color commentary on the other throwers in WFD.  After the games Greg Hadley was kind enough to give me some general training ideas.

Now as far as my favorite Dave Brown memory, which I told Dave about at this year's Texas Scottish Festival, it comes from last year's TSF.  Dave walks up and asks me how it's going.  I tell him that I won the heavy hammer and finished second in the light hammer.  Dave walks over and picks up the scoresheet.  He turns to me and says "Wow, you lost the light hammer by 4 inches that has to really hurt".  My response was "Yeah but I won the heavy hammer by 2 feet". Dave responds, "So that means you were obviously better in that event, but 4 inches means it could have gone either way."  Can you guess what words went through my head every time that I trained hammer since then????

hbaileyIII View Drop Down
Top 10 in the USA - '02-'12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbaileyIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 4:54am

My earliest memories of the games was my senior or junior year in college.  I was coached in discus by the "Legendary Paul F." and I tagged along with him to the Celtic Classic.  I was sitting on the sideline watching F. Brebner, Ali. Gunn, K. Dodge, R.V., G. Martin, H. MacDonald, Big Chief, C. Braun, and a few other superstars all on one field.  I was hooked and I hadn't even picked up a weight yet. 

HB3
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 5:03am

99.9999% of the pro's are awesome and willing to give some tips-just let them throw there event first(i learned this early on)highlights

1)meeting Ryan Vierra at loon Mtn-getting my picture with him& asking him some training advice& giving him a 911 NYPD pin for his kilt

2)Doug macDonald-putting his hand on my shoulder as I was the last USA team memeber to get 14 feet in 56wob at Usa vs Canada-man the way he talked-so calmly-get me so into the zone.nailed it

3)drinking with the pro's on saturday nite at the Worlds In New Hampshire-not understanding a thing Bruce Aitken said,laughing at Woult-getting my picture with all the pro's and realizing I look like there little brother-who would have thought 6-1 240 was tiny

4) going to breakfast with dave Barron @ Alexandria when he invited Rusher and a eurpoean athlete who ddin't speak english(samuelson)to join us-I thought Samuelson & Rusher were going to eat me

5) going to a brazilian steak house in Alexandria with Jumbo McClelland,Craig Smith,Kearney Smith, watching in horror as they motioned for more beef-the waiter had fear in his eye

6)picking Don "Hollywood's mind for hours as he devours sandwich after sandwich-when I suddenly realize he;s eaten my wife and kids-hero's-oops I'm in trouble 

anytime there is a pro at a game i usually try and talk to him and without being a pest-pick his mind for training/practice ideas-they are ambassadors of the sport and I enjoy talking to them finding out new ideas

JUST BRING IT /

Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 5:25am
I was at the Wisconsin Highland game and was going though some very difficult times in my life. Chris Rusher walked up to me and told me to hang up my Cell phone. I was talking with my soon to be ex-wife and I was very upset. He gave me the scottish athlete hug.. It was all good from then on.
Great MAN and even help me though my divorce with long phone conversation.
kspell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kspell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 5:27am

I would have to say that my first encounter with a pro was a pretty cool one as well.

It was my second throw ever (and being from a state that had never had any highland games, at that time, and doesn't put a lot of time in field events) the year was 1998, the place Estes.  I was trying to get video of the pros from behind the hammer cage.  Someone walked in front of the camera and stayed there (I believe that it was Carl Braun).  Well, I wasn't going to say anything, afterall it was there event.  But Ryan Vierra leaned over and grabbed is kilt and said: "move, he is trying to get video".  I was very impressed.  Thanks Ryan.

Since then there have been several great tips and tricks from various pros.  You all are great people, but then again, I believe that we have the best buch of people in this sport anyway.

Cheers!

Kirk
DAVE CHENEY4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE CHENEY4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 5:43am

I'll never throw a weight again without hearing Mike Zolkiewicz scream "rookie" in my head thanks Mike!

When the world is crumbling down on top of you, when all is lost, and the end is near stand straight, stand strong, and yell to the gods "Is that all you got!!!"
brandell View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 6:47am
Originally posted by Snider Snider wrote:

I was at the Wisconsin Highland game and was going though some very difficult times in my life. Chris Rusher walked up to me and told me to hang up my Cell phone. I was talking with my soon to be ex-wife and I was very upset. He gave me the scottish athlete hug.. It was all good from then on.

Agreed on Rush, Total class act

Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by brandell brandell wrote:

Originally posted by Snider Snider wrote:

Agreed on Rush, Total class act

I miss him....havn't seen him all year.
Ryan Vierra View Drop Down
World Champ - ’96, ’97, ’98, ’05, ’06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Vierra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 4:45pm

Wow…let’s go back to 1994 at my first Pro games in Fresno, Ca.  I just came off of a major win by winning the amateur championships in Pleasanton.  I started off by winning the first two events (the stones) then from that point on without me knowing Carl Braun decided to do some commentary during my throws into my camera….he was saying “That was an amateur throw” on about every throw.  I ended up placing 2nd that day to Harry Macdonald and felt good about my performance.  I get home to review and study my throws and with a surprise, I hear Carl uttering those words “That was an amateur throw”.     

At first I was pissed, but then it turned into motivation…to the point where it was obsessive.  I was training twice a day for 6 day a week with little to no time off…my wife thought I was going nuts...I watched that video nearly everyday that winter just waiting to prove myself the next year.  I started the season off with huge PR’s and a major overall win in Florida…I felt relieved, and then it turned into gratification.   

After a while I looked at that and laughed…I sometimes think about that and wonder…what would’ve happen if Carl didn’t say those exact words…would I be a different thrower today…that’s how much one person (a Pro) can affect another…and in this case it affected me in a good way, so thanks Carl!              

Highland Games Training Visit: www.IHGFTV.com
My email: ryanvierra@worldheavyevents.com
Crush View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/06 at 6:48pm
What a great line of Posts. Nice job Dave!  I have so many that stick out in my memories it is hard to place them in order.  I do remember a Fresno Games in 95 when Vierra and McKee showed up wtih identical haircuts to mine (flat-top) and said I was their hero and wanted to be just like me.  Then Ron Mckee begins questioning me with a litiny of personal problems that would take years of prayer and counseling to resolve and then breaks down in tears.  This was followed up by a knock on my door from Ryan re-explaining the seriousness of McKee's plight.  Just then Big Chief walks into the hotel with a severe limp and asks me to pray for him because his career may be over due to a devestating injury to his hip/leg/knee/ankle/foot.  I was up most of the night in prayer; concerned for these guys only to find out at the warm-ups the next day that all of these situations were planned and fabricated for my benefit (or lack thereof).  I threw like garbage, and they all had put one over on me quite well.  It is now a fond memory and even though that day wasn't great athletically, it was a great honor to be on the field with Jim MGoldrick, Ryan Vierra, Ron McKee, Phil Martin, Kurt Pauli, Dave MacKenzie and Carl Braun. 
...Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man...

Eccl. 12:13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic