Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Database
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Database Issue with entering results off-

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KTDupuis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Database Issue with entering results off-
    Posted: 11/23/04 at 3:51am

I tried to enter some results off line using the spreadsheet provided and got the following:

"There was an error writing the uploaded file to the disk. Please check the permissions on the SERVER and make sure the directory (D:\html\users\nasgawebcom\html\dbase\upload\) has write permission for the group "Everyone""

Please let me know when/if I should try again. Looks like a simple permissions issue.

Thanks!

"I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - G. Carlin
Plaid Dog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plaid Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/04 at 4:01am

Those were the same errors i kept getting when I tried to upload. I thot it was something I was doing or not doing.

Mike B

Edited by Plaid Dog
KTDupuis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KTDupuis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/04 at 8:23am

Looks like it is fixed now. Thanks!

Mike if you want to give uploading the scores a whirl, go right ahead. I will take the sheets you sent me and put them in a spreadsheet if you need me to, but it sounds like you already did that work. I will wait to hear from you before I put in the Tally scores.

Just make sure you pick the right game and division once the scores are uploaded. It is really easy.

"I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - G. Carlin
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/04 at 1:52pm

This should be fixed now.  Give it a try.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic