FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Database & Board up and working again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Database & Board up and working again
    Posted: 3/06/07 at 4:04pm

Everyone can calm down now, the database and message board seem to be up and working now.  I could not even login to tell people there were problems.

You'd think will all this excitement about a little down time that the donations would be just rolling in ......

On another note, all new scores entered will be scored using the new Nasga decathlon scoring system.  Now I just need time to update the rankings to reflect the new system.

weaselking View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaselking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/06/07 at 4:26pm

WOOT!  TY, sir. 

Where do we send the donations to?  Last year, I used the link in the sticky and my donation went unreceived.

We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
Wayne Hill View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/06/07 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by admin admin wrote:

You'd think will all this excitement about a little down time that the donations would be just rolling in ......

When you're right, you're right.  I was shocked to realize it had been more than a year since my last donation, so I just renewed my "subscription".

For those of you not paying attention, the donations link is at

http://www.nasgaweb.com/donation.asp

You know, Kurt, you really don't bug us enough for donations.

-Wayne

"We may be small, but we're slow." - MIT Rugby
AlDargie View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlDargie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/07/07 at 1:39am
Thank you Kurt, will send a check.
Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy. - Outlaw Josey Wales
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/07/07 at 3:48am

The donation page should be working now.  There was a problem with it that has been fixed.

weaselking View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaselking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/07/07 at 6:14am
Sweet.  I felt bad last year, as I consider this too valuable a resource to not contribute.
We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
The Highlander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Highlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/01/07 at 9:59am

Hey, I'm trying to add results to the 2007 Anthem Days Highland Games for the men's B class, but the database will only show the results of one competitor.  I've done it 3 times, and only one competitor is showing.  I get this message after I add the rest:

DIAG: iBrstonect=1
DIAG: iOpstonect=1
DIAG: iHwgtct=1
DIAG: iLwgtct=1
DIAG: iHhamct=1
DIAG: iLhamct=1
DIAG: iCaberct=1
DIAG: iSheafct=0
DIAG: iWfhct=1
DIAG:Result was previously entered
DIAG: total pts=0
DIAG: total pts=520
DIAG: total pts=1003
DIAG: total pts=1457
DIAG: total pts=1998
DIAG: total pts=2492
DIAG: total pts=2516
DIAG: total pts=3336
DIAG: total pts=
DIAG: total pts=
DIAG:UPDATE Results SET Athletes_ID=6253, Class_ID=8539, Place=1, Points=18.5, Brstoneft=24, Brstonein=1.5, Brstonepts=520, Opstoneft=30, Opstonein=5.5, Opstonepts=483, Hwgtft=22, Hwgtin=6.5, Hwgtpts=454, Lwgtft=50, Lwgtin=4.5, Lwgtpts=541, Hhamft=60, Hhamin=8.5, Hhampts=494, Lhamft=3, Lhamin=7, Lhampts=24, Cabersc='3:00', Caberpts=820, Wfhft=11, Wfhin=0, Wfhpts=548, Decpoints=, Possiblepts=8000, NASGAsc= WHERE Results_ID=22362;

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14'

Syntax error in UPDATE statement.

/dbase/resultsentry.asp, line 2737

HELP!! Thanks---Al

"When you have found your soul's purpose, then you have truly found paradise"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic