Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Database
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Page Can’t Be Displayed Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Page Can’t Be Displayed Error
    Posted: 6/10/08 at 4:38am

I'm trying to enter scores from a game this past weekend and I have been getting a page can not be displayed error.  Is this a known issue?  Any help you can provide is appreciated

McSanta View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McSanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/10/08 at 4:51pm

I get the same problem when trying to enter online results using both my home computer and my work computer.

For me, the page that it is trying to load is

http://www.nasgaweb.com/dbase/resultsentry3.asp

the error message is:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

• Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
  • If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
  • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Mark McVey

"The work of science is to substitute facts for appearances and demonstrations for impressions." -John Ruskin
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/11/08 at 10:18am
working on it.  seems to be a problem with the hosting company.
-Admin
Sean McKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/11/08 at 1:01pm
No problem, Thank you!
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/08 at 3:06pm
Fixed
-Admin
McSanta View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McSanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/08 at 4:24pm
a big thank you ... Many say being an AD is a thankless job, but I think you can more easily claim the tittle!
Mark McVey

"The work of science is to substitute facts for appearances and demonstrations for impressions." -John Ruskin
wallyworld View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallyworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/08 at 11:56pm
Absolutely!!    l couldn't imagine going back to pre-nasgaweb!!!!  
"TRY NOT. DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO 'TRY'."   Yoda
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic