Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Alister Gunn Announces Retirement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alister Gunn Announces Retirement
    Posted: 1/26/09 at 1:48am
www.halkirknews.com.uk  he will be missed by many on the games field this season, good luck in your new venture Alister.
Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/09 at 5:16am

ha ha, Light Weight man lol

Skullsplitter View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skullsplitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/27/09 at 9:43am
No Way!  I'm going to drag his carcass back to NH this year. 
"I am the thread, the pupil, and the eye of the needle is my teacher"
Aaron Neighbour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/30/09 at 11:26pm

But i bet he makes a comeback for the Halkirk games this year? Should be a poor field

Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/01/09 at 11:13am
The grass is always greener in Halkirk AArson.
Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/08/09 at 12:11pm

Hope your Ok in Melbourne just now Aaron, keep away from the flames cos I`ve got a couple of throws left in me yet for you in the summer.

Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/08/09 at 12:18pm
Here are some pics of a koala that was offered a drink in someone`s garage and see what it did.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/10/09 at 12:19am

Ha yeah keep training and throwing it keeps you young. The pic of the koala was taken just before some kids went to pet it and had their eyes scratched out.

ozcraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozcraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/15/09 at 10:21pm

Hi Ali

hope the wrath of down under at the New Year WOB comp did not cause this news.

ozcraig
Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/16/09 at 7:22am
Well Craig if I was retiring I sure wouldn`t have it announced by a Pencil Neck from OZ. ha ha
Socrat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Socrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/16/09 at 10:24am
What has he not been retired for a few years already...!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/16/09 at 11:20pm

I read in the Halkirk news that Mr Gunn was concentrating on training horses? Jockying to be exact. I always thought you would make a good jocky Alister.

ozcraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozcraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/16/09 at 11:22pm
So we can entice you back to Browns for another turn then or maybe Sydney for November???
ozcraig
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic