Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Mariusz Fight This Week

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Eater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/09 at 5:11pm
10 pounds to UFC, and I'm sure the UFC folks were watching. He needs
some more fights but he will do ok
Joel Sim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joel Sim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/09 at 5:20pm

Wow, that boxer didn't know which end was up. I wonder whats next for Pudz.

chirolifter View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chirolifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/09 at 12:37am
I guess they allow shoes in that organization??
"It's what you do when no one is watching that builds character."

Gene Flynn
vonguinness View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonguinness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/09 at 1:16am
Originally posted by chirolifter chirolifter wrote:

I guess they allow shoes in that organization??

most orgs outside of the US have lax rules about stuff like that, lots of guys also wear rashguards or tites to increase friction if they're grapplers....i'm not a fan.

he looked good, his aggression worked really well for him. best part is that he took the center of the ring and owned it.

interested to see his next matchup.
big MAC View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big MAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/09 at 8:09pm

Originally posted by C. Smith C. Smith wrote:

Originally posted by agm_ agm_ wrote:

That's a lot of weight to lose in less than three months since the WSM, especially for someone with no excess fat on his body. Ah, well, wrong again.

I would bet a lot of money that most of the body weights listed for the WSM are higher than they actually are. 

But yea, he was 125kg for the fight weigh in.

I just did an international strongman comp this past week and the announcer came out and said that I was 6'6 160kg/352lbs, even though at a stretch I'm 6'4.5 and 326. Pudz gets billed as 6'1, even though he's without a doubt 5'11. Supposedly he told everyone at WSM that he was weighing 142kg at the comp, though I find that slightly hard to believe.

Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/09 at 8:43am

Good for you Jono you did well in that comp seen it on Ironmind. You should of taken Savickas out before the meet haha.

big MAC View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big MAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/09 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Ali.G Ali.G wrote:

Good for you Jono you did well in that comp seen it on Ironmind. You should of taken Savickas out before the meet haha.

Thanks Ali. Yeah I was seeded last, and finished 7 of 9, so was happy. Was 6th into event 4 but back gave out.

I'm just glad Z didn't eat me. What a freak.

He ate 6-8 eggs, half a plate of bacon, 6 pieces toast, fruit, 1.3litres powerade and sometimes an icecream... for breakfast. Lol.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic