FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

TRAINING LOG: Kelly Niklason

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/28/10 at 8:58am
I'm so sorry.  I'll come over and give you a biiiiiiiiig hug. I'm a good hugger. I'm pretty cuddly too. 
Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so, if he hollers let him go, and Bingo was his name-o.
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/28/10 at 2:24pm
Thanks ladies- luv you both!  :)

Funerals.... always interesting in a small town.  We're all at the house waiting to ride to the service and right before we leave, my uncle walks out some lady who he's been hiding in his room and introduces her to us!  LOL NONE of us have any idea who she is and much less that my uncle was dating again.  So.... the date rides with us.  LOL  If I had known dates were the way to do funerals I would have been sure to have wrangled some young boy to accompany me. jk Later at the reception, one of my grans friends came up to me and my cousin and asked us about my uncle's "lady friend".  Apparently, he had called her daughter a few weeks before to get the number of one of her girl friends!  Guess my 60 yr uncle is hitting the field..... HARD.  Crazy stuff though... my 16yr old cousin's girlfriend died in a drunk driving accident this past Fri the same day my gran passed.  Crazy.  The three of us hung out this past x-mas.  I hate that he's having to take this at 16, much less ever. 

Anyhow, got back to town and hit the field with Matty V and Suzanne Burgess.  Very nice to throw with people instead of bugs.  Worked on hammer w boots--- kind of sucks- the grounds super dry.  He gave me some tips on caber and I 12:00 first try.... yeah, that never happens so perhaps I learned something.  Fingers crossed.  He said to pull once it leaves my chest- all i know is it worked. 

Then we migrated to WOB.  Standing is still right at 14 but not going over.  Tried spin for the first time with Suzanne's 20.  Kinda cool.  I like the way it feels.  Gonna take some practice though before it's better than my standing.  I'll throw again Wed.

Just decided to do a game in KY this weekend.  Should be fun!  I need it.

Summer Strong was ....................AAAAAWWWWWESSOMME!!

4 World records were broken- Tex and Big Rich did GReat!!!  Of course Andrew Durniat, was crazy awesome... unbelievable what that kid can do!  Pretty crazy watching him do Kettlebell's for 2 min.... Kid does it for 10 min usually... He doesn't let people increase until they can swing for 10 min... or press etc.  THe WOD was sick... a few people throwing up... hardcore people at that.  Gator Stew tasted incredible.  I hear there were some late night Keg tosses till near midnight.  Pretty sure next year will be even better.  Richard pulled 500lbs+ for his b-day several times then did a revolution walk with it.  I just wish I'd taken the entire day off.  Did a cool down by partying w the Rugby Tournement kids later.  Very bad things.  LOL

Peace, love, and happy throwing kiddies!!! ;)
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/30/10 at 6:07am
Hurricane Machine lunge push press 6 each arm
kettlebell one leg deadlift/row 8 each side
(10 rounds)
increased weight on hurricane 3x's the usual

35lb seated ab twist 20
poor mans hamstring ( these r weird) 4
physio ball knee tuck 15
4 rounds

fri should get some training in w Kearney then off to Kentucky
Hgame!!! Will b good times w Adriane!!!
Happy Training!!!
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/08/10 at 2:44am
I haven't been posting which only means I haven't had time- but I've still been keeping up.....

This mornings workout SUCKED!!!!

21 55lb kettlebell swings
5 pull ups
9 sumo deadlift high pulls
25lb DB thrusters x15
400 meters
(5rounds)

and it's blazing hot outside!!!!  I needed this though, cause I haven't been eating as great w travel and all. .... Off to work

Oh and honestly by round 3 I downgraded weights to 35lb KB and 20lb DB's- it's the truth- I obviously could use more cardio... or whatever
Happy Training!
BrittneyBoswell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrittneyBoswell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/08/10 at 2:42pm
Glad to see you back!
Highland Games - The drama is so high, because the stakes are so low.
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/12/10 at 2:50am
Went white water rafting yesterday at US National Whitewater Rafting Center in Charlotte, Nc!!!  It Rocked!!!!!!!   So... I will count that as Sundays light workout.  http://www.usnwc.org/

warm up- 1 lap and dynamic stretching

Today we did the Filthy 50.... it sucks!!!  :)

24" box jumps
jump pull ups
lunges
back extensions
wall ball
45lb shoulder press
35lb kettle bell swings
burpees
hanging knee raise
Jump Rope 250

need I say we did 50 of everything.  Burpees are always the worst for me.  Happy Training!!!!!  :)
Limey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/12/10 at 5:38am
What's your time on the filthy 50?  I need to know...heh
Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so, if he hollers let him go, and Bingo was his name-o.
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/12/10 at 8:24am
oh....you're so wrong Em.... LOL  I knew you'd ask that... honestly close to an hour.  I am not going to be the worlds best marine any time soon.  LOL
feefiefofeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feefiefofeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/12/10 at 2:46pm

Dude...is everything on there care of Mr. Brock? We used to do some of those for track...made me a little misty-eyed and nostalgic!! Sniff!

Kudos though! I think I might add that in for my athletes!  

Literature is strewn with the wreckage of men who have minded beyond all reason the opinions of others.
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/14/10 at 2:16am
naw- I haven't started that stuff yet- should be next week.. I think the Filthy 50 is some kind of crossfit punishment thing.  LOL  

Warm up:  Lap + jumping jacks

Close Grip Bench 85lb
Incline DB Bench Press 35lb
I-Y-T on Physio Ball
(4rounds)

Hanging Knee Raise
Barbell Rows 85lbs
One Arm DB rows 40lb
(4 rounds)

kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/19/10 at 1:01pm
Haven't been able to log as much... busy week running from the gym to work and if I don't log right away I usually forget.  All I can say for Friday was that it was a lot of legs... Overhead squats (I'm just starting out) and reg squats plus some crossfit type stuff.  Today was some ropework type movements w super light dumbells.  Squats alternated w/ 20 35lb kb swings.  DB Thrusters alternated w 35lb kb lunges.... DB rows... lat pull downs.  Blah... I really don't care because what's really important is what I did on the field today!!!! :)

Met up w Suzanne to try out my new fork from Doug Grissom who freakin rocks!!!!!!!!  Love the fork!!!!!!  Sheaf was good for my mind and body to just do something different for a change.  Finally starting to hit my groove and the sheaf is going where I want it/needs to go. 

Biggest part.........  I FINALLY hit 14 and some in my WFH!!!!!!!!!!  YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!   
Ok.... so I've been going at this for weeks .... close to mths really. 
... but today was the day!  I've been having days where it literally hits the bar but just doesn't go over.  So, Suzanne and I had the bar at 15 for a couple weeks.  Today and yesterday I noticed it was getting really close to the bar which means..... it should be at 14!  So, I measured again to make sure things were right and then we lowered it to 14.... and I cleared it 3 times straight then called it a day and went to CABER.... which also went well! 

Background..... I've been working with this darn stick since Dec.  I've probably picked it several hundred times and over the last few mths managed to get super close to 12... but not consistently till a couple weeks ago... i did it a couple times... then today- I 12:00 it 3 times straight!  So.... we moved up to the monster caber.  LOL  This one's gonna take awhile.  It's 18 ft.  I can pick it fairly well but it's tough to pull.  I'll try to video it soon and get some help. 

So.... all in all was a really good day of throwing.  Tomorrow we'll work on weights and stones! 

Happy Throwing everyone!!!!  XOXO
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/20/10 at 4:19pm
Throws with Suzanne---she totally rocks!!!  :)

Started with a little sheaf!  Getting as much of this in to develop consistency for me since I seem to have a tough time getting it over standards at games.

moved on to some HWFD and LWFD... not bad stuff... we're both in the area we want to be.  Hitting 31 plus consistently.  Didn't overdue it and then moved onto some stone. 

Good couple days of throwing.

Filmed our throwing today, but my laptop doesn't seem to be able to hold all the footage... may need Suzanne to help me update my mac. 

Peace, love, and happy throws!!!!!

PS... video's sure do make you feel super fat... right up there w bikinis!  LOL
Limey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/20/10 at 4:24pm

I think I was throwing for 2 years before I hit 30ft in my heavy weight.  My brother told me that someday I'd finally hit 30ft...

Videos make me feel like I have chicken legs...and no butt...both are kinda true.  I'll be waiting for some video!

kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/20/10 at 4:29pm
ha ha ha "Do you think I'm fat Yes or No?!?!?!?"  You kids were so funny! You don't have chicken legs!!  I'll be turning over video development to Suzanne.    I have to say though... it's so much more fun having someone to throw with.  Much more positive!  Wish you were here Em's!!!
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/21/10 at 4:12pm
1 lap light warm up

kettlebell.... lay on your back reach kb behind your head pull forward into seated position stand up and press kb up above your head x8

land mine: 10 each side
muscle snatches: x5 light weight just learning how to do them as this is going to be a big part of my new program.

(5 rounds)

incline bench 75lbs x 8
seated cable rows x 15
bent over rows w 40lb DB both together x8
(5 rounds)

evening sprint circuits: 
5 min at 5mph warm up
45 sec @ 8mph x3
30 sec @ 9mph x3
15 sec @ 10 mph x3
15 sec @ 11mph x 1 because some guy came into my apt complex gym and I don't like running in front of other people. LOL  yeah... I know... but I still breath like a fat kid chasing a hamburger.   So, I compensated by sprinting 3 flights of stairs outside x3. 

Trim the fat... trim the fat....

Happy Training!!!  :) 8 days to the Claw... but first there will be Reggae fest on the lake on Sun... party training for is important!  LOL
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/23/10 at 3:28pm
So, here it is... Day 1 of a 4 day program that goes for 9 wks.   I'm pretty sure it's a fundamentals thing for most, but I'm still starting out and learning... finding out my capabilities. ;)

1- Overhead Squats (Deep) (SW) 5x3
     1 @ 65lbs/ 2-5 @75lbs

2- Front Squats (AW) 6x2
  Warm Up 95lb
     1-2 @ 135lb/ 3-4 @145lb/ 5-6 @150lb

3- Back Squats (SW) 3x5
   Warm Up 150lb
   1- 155lb/ 2-165lb/ 3- 155lb (per Shane said I was wobbly)

4- Bulgarians w/2 25lb kettlebells held in front (SW) 3x6

5- Good Mornings (SW) 4x10  45lbs

also did sprint circuits last night:
800m@ 5mph/ 4oom@6mph/ 400m@7mph for warm up
3x9mph @45sec
3x10mph @30sec
3x11mph @15 sec

Happy Training!

Oh yeah!  Also got some cool goodies from Mr. Sorin- I lost my liquid chalk for stone and he replenished me w some cool new stuff from tradeshow!  Can't wait to try it out on Mon.  The Claw is less than 1 week away at this point!  Yay!!!!!!!
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/26/10 at 6:41am
Day 2 of my Sorin Program ;)

Medium Grip Bench Press 5x5 (AW)
(Press Chambers Bar w Pad)
warm up 55&65lb
1-75lb
2-85lb
3-95lb
4-105lb
5-110lb
(tried 5th @115 but struggled- could only push out 3 reps so went back down to 110)

Push Press w Diamond Bar 6x3 (AW)
1-65lb
2-70lb
3-75lb
(ummmm... had a blond moment and got my reps/sets confused- backwards for this and the rest of the workout- LOL yeah... I'm learning.)

Thick Bar Deadlift Double Overhand 7x2 (AW)
1- 115lb
2-135lb (tried 165 but could only do 4 or so straight- however I was supposed to be doing sets of 2 vs 7 so next time I could probably go back up to this weight)

Regular Bar Deadlift (wide overhand grip) 2x4 (SW)
warmed up w 155lb
1-4 205lbs

Heavy KB Swings 5x6 (AW)
1-2 55lb
3-4 60lb
5-6 70lb
(I can do more swings at once so, I will probably increase weight and do more reps)

Close Grip Assisted Chin Ups (9"underhanded grip) 8x3

I'm really enjoying these new workouts.... My body and mind do better w more lifting than the majority crossfit type training i had been doing.  Looking forward to the next one on Wed.  There will be throwing this evening..... excited about trying out some of the chalk alternatives from Richard... Got some new Liquid Grip.... Kleen Wipes- typically used for golf to remove slip from clubs... and a chalk ball.  Also- trying out my new belt.  will post throwing training later tonight!!! 

Happy Training!!! ;)
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/28/10 at 4:11pm
Last night Sprint Circuits:
warm up at 7 for a few min

9mph @ 45 sec x3
10mph @ 30 sec x3
11mph @ 15 sec x3

(Day 4 program)

Overhead Squat 3x3 (AW)
warm up bar
1-65lb
2-75lb
3-75lb

Back Squat 7x2 (AW)
Warm up: 95lb then 125lb
1-125lb
2-135lb
3-145lb
4-155lb
5-155lb
6-165lb
7-165lb

Partial Squat 3x12 (SW)
165lb
(Quick explosive movements to mimic exploding from most of our power positions- safety strap should be placed as high as possible under bar)

Caber on Hurricane Machine   8x2 (AW)
1-2/70lb 3-4/90lb  5-8/110lb

Hammer Curls 5x10 (AW)
(standing alternating hands)
1-2/25lb DB
3-5/35lb DB
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/04/10 at 3:24pm
since I didn't get back from Seattle till late Mon night... i skipped monday workout... and Tuesday was adapt back to life day.... so today was the official workout of (Day 1) of plan!

Incline Bench Press (Medium Grip Touch Chest) 4x4 (AW)
1-3 85lb 4-95lbs

Hex Diamond Bar 5x5 (SW) 85lbs

Muscle Snatch (hands shoulder width) 7x2 (AW)
(Richard had me start really light and work in 5lb increases each set-this is how he wanted me to do these)

Triplex Pull (AW) 3x3 at each grip (increase weight by 5lbs each set through each grip)
1st Grip Close 45lb-50lb-55lb
2nd Grip Medium 60lb- 65lb- 70lb
3rd Grip Wide 80lb-85lb-90lb

Assisted Pull Up 3x8

Shrugs (unit weight 100lbs- warm up) 3x12 (SW)
1- 150lbs 2&3- 170lbs

DB Hammer Curls 5x6 (standing both arms same time) (AW)
1-2 15lbs
3-4 20lbs
5-6 25lbs

45lb-75lb
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/18/11 at 2:19pm
Overheads:
4x5 105lbs

Fronts:
6x2
1-2 135lbs
3-4 155lbs
5-6 165lbs

Back:
3x5
165/ 175/ 185

1 leg lunges:
3x6
35lb DB

Good Mornings:
4x10 95lbs

Just got back from throwing in Orlando. Got a wob pr- finally hit 15
standing!!!!! Yay! Now gearing for 16 which I'm rely close to. Main plan
now is gearing for worlds at the end of Feb. 3 days lifting/2 days
throwing per week. Trimming fat and mostly working on throwing
technique- goaling for consistency of solid throws. That's the plan.
Happy Training!!!!
Sarahfly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarahfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/19/11 at 12:27am
Congrats on your wob PR!!!  That's awesome!
Krazy40 View Drop Down
Stupid Track Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazy40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/19/11 at 1:31am
Consistent throwing is over rated 
Jeremy Gillingham

"Go Big or Go Home"
Sponsors:   

http://www.stoutbarbell.com/Home_Page.html

http://www.backinact.com/newpatients.htm
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/20/11 at 3:17pm
Thanks Sara looking forward to throwing w you at some point. :)
Jeremy......  do i know you??????  LOL ;)

upper body day

Bench:
fat bar
3x5 95
2x5 105
2x5 115
2x5 95

Log Press:
3x5 83
2x5 88

lat pull downs:
5x10 100

Ab Bend overs:
100lb
5x15

Hammer Curls:
single arms
2x10 35
1x10 40
1x10 45
1x10 50
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/25/11 at 3:14pm
So.... as a side note my training environment has changed ALOT.  In October... I started training w/the Bears... big huge giant guys in my town... obviously we don't do the same workouts... I mean it's not like I can spot someone like Donnie Thompson while he's trying to squat 1200 lbs ... but they're my training team.  Basically we train together separately ... but I can honestly say they helped me immensely with learning more about training.  The Breeze...is more my technique coach... and entertainment for sure... just imagine a 350lb retired wrestler who constantly refers to himself in the third person using a deep charming southern accent.  :)  LOL  and I hear he used to walk around the bar he owned in nothing but a leopard cape, daisy dukes, and a cowboy hat. 

IM RAMBLING.  Anyway... got w DT today and came up with a new training program... so here's what I did monday... part of my old routine... and tonight was day 1 of my new one.

Mon:

worked on snatches to integrate into my overhead squats.. nothing seriously heavy

OVERHEAD SQUATS:
4x5 105lbs

FRONT SQUATS:
7x2
1-2  145lbs
3-4  165lbs
5-6  175lbs
7     180lbs

BACK SQUATS:
3X5
1-180
2-185
3-190

BOX SQUATS:
5X5
110  I'm brand new to these so, nothing heavy- just getting acclimated

1 LEG DB LUNGE
3X6 35LB

GOOD MORNINGS
4X10 100LBS

TUESDAY:

BENCH PRESS:
(any bar except for a trad bench press bar- today i used the 55lb fat bar)  6x5 
1-2 95lbs
3-4 105lbs
5-6 110lbs
super excited cause my technique is actually getting better... FINALLY

CLOSE GRIP BOARD PRESS:
(using thick bar again)
3x8 @ 115lb

JUMP PULL UPS superset w HAMMER CURLS:
3X10   DB 1-45LBS 2&3- went down to 35lbs
(Donnie told me to superset the Pullups w Kettle Bell cleans next time)

HEAVY ROWS 4X10
1-45LBS   2-35LBS   3-40LBS   4-45LBS

BANDED TRICEP PRESS 3X10

KETTLEBELL DOUBLE HANDED SNATCHES
3X8 W 16KG

TRUNK WORK:
WINDMILLS W KB
TWIST DEAD LIFT W KB

THATS ALL FOLKS!!!!!!  HAPPY TRAINING!!!!!
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/11 at 2:38pm
light  ..... very very light day..... in between heavy lifting days...

Snatches 6
assisted chin ups 10
ab machine  15
5 rounds

50 plus stone throws

I got my eyes on you wee stones... I will defeat you!
Sarahfly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarahfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/27/11 at 1:17am

Originally posted by kellynik kellynik wrote:

Thanks Sara looking forward to throwing w you at some point. :)

Hopefully quite soon!

Alan H View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Account banned.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/27/11 at 5:59am
You OWN 16 in the wob, gf.  It's YOURS.
kellynik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellynik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/30/11 at 10:08am
Thanks Alan!  :)  I'm chasing it!  

Today was an awesome throwing day....  beautiful weather 70+ degrees!!!!  Yum!

started with stone throws.... working on my upper body ... tend to be too loose .... need to push more.... yeah.. I know OBVIOUS but I've always been focusing on my lower body so much that I forgot the top part.

Took 20 + Heavy Hammer throws and stopped when I got so tired I was getting sloppy w throws.

Wob.... cleared 15 solid 1st few... moved the tape up to 15.5.. it's there.... gonna work on 15.5 for a bit... tried spinning... until I get some instruction/watch a lot of videos, I'm gonna stay w standing.

So.... I started this 500cal a day diet thing to trim the fat over the next 2 weeks.  I realize it will most likely decrease my strength temporarily, but I'm hitting a solid nutrition program after the two weeks.  Gonna try to keep up w normal training though.  So far I feel good though. 
Anyway, Happy Training!!!

Sarahfly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarahfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/31/11 at 2:26am

500 calories a day?  Can you function on that and still train?  How's that going?

Krazy40 View Drop Down
Stupid Track Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazy40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/31/11 at 5:59am
Enjoy that nice less fat body for the few days you have it. Those two weeks you go 500cal a day will teach your body to save save save as much as possible(and more then likely you won't have enough energy to workout).  By the time your body adjusts to your "solid nutrition program", you will probably be back to the same body you had before the 500 cal diet. 
Jeremy Gillingham

"Go Big or Go Home"
Sponsors:   

http://www.stoutbarbell.com/Home_Page.html

http://www.backinact.com/newpatients.htm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic