Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

TRAINING LOG: Myles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 55>
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/16 at 6:46pm
Went in last night for some leg action.  It was deload time.  Only went to 245 x 3 at top end.  Did some walk outs and triples w 135 just practicing and being snappy.  Did some bear crawling, and it was corelicious.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
grasshopper View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/16 at 11:59am
Sorry for your loss Myles.  I couldnt imagine loosing my father in law.   Ive known him longer than my actual father and if I lost him it would devistate me.   Keep seeking therapy through iron my friend.
"Breathe deeply. Refuse to be weak. Refuse to be sick. Refuse to die. Think strong and you will be." -The Mighty Atom (Yoselle Greenstein)
Silverback View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/16 at 8:05am
Getting back to my regular groove.  Don't worry, while I have not been posting, I have been training.  You know I am not missing.  Minimalist has me on month long blocks of a Wendler action on squatting.  Really like it, work 3 weeks and short work up and then deload the week.  Going to keep doing this a bit.  Goal is to squat 5 again while lean.  I am super lean right now, waiting to get tested and see a number.  Leaner than the last ab shot I hung up here.  And it seems to be effecting power recovery.  I lost quite a bit of power with the initial learning period of how to eat this way and getting it back is tough.  Just not enough of me it feels like.  I look better though with the comparison to my gut and the wife likes it.  So win.  Anyway, back to the facts
Went in to squat last night.  135 x 3, 135 x 2, 170 x 5, 210 x 5, 250 x 3, 290 x3, 335 x 3, 375 x 3 was real tough.  I gutted it out.  Was going to pause squat after and took 225 for the first set.  My right knee and right groin hurt so much I barely got it back up.  Did a long bear crawl around the gym and went home.  Cheryl laid a nice chicken on me she cooked with some mashed for a little carb and some veggie shit that had stuff in it I did not recognize.  She said she was trying something new?  Said it was a protein veggie, you know that is some voodoo talk there.  But I ate a bunch of it with plenty of liquid to wash that down. 

Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/16 at 2:39pm
Last Friday I went in and got my pull.  My bicep is getting salty and is upset with me from something, so pull ups were out.  I tried them of course.  First had a nice long warm up stretch, rode the bike and got loose, that is just a couple of minutes for me and then stretched and did my cuff work.  Did pull downs instead of pull ups, did high reps, paused and what ever I could think of in my board state.  Did 5 sets.  Then some concentration curls, three sets of those, did them real pretty, then back to some lat bicep combo with a reverse grip, not heavy, just getting some work in.  Then some concentration curs.  Worked up to 60's for some reps.  Calves. 

Saturday I was still hurting from squatting.  My left knee is really talking to me, the knee cap is apparently upset with the squats.  I did a bunch of one turns and then some throws.  That was enough.

Sunday hit some sheaf.  Biceps were still real sore.  Did get warmed up and actually threw it pretty good.  Shocked me. 

Monday push day.  Incline has been coming since switching back and getting used to the bar again.  Worked up to 240 and was supposed to hit a single, I did it for 4 with no lift off.  Was pleased.  Worked my one arm overhead up to 40, 50, 60, 70 x 8  Then three sets of dips x 12.  Worked these faster between sets and that caught up with me.  Did two sets of hammer chest for 20 reps, two sets of side laterals for high reps and 2 sets of push downs wide grip for 20.  Calves and out.

Last night was squat night.  Worked up to 395 x 2.  Was supposed to hit it for a single.  Was not confident at all in myself with this prior.  Have eaten a little more sloppy (carbs) as I was so thin.  I have gone in 2 notches in the belt.  Did two sets of pause squats after with 225, 5 seconds in the hole for eternal pause and then 3 big breaths between reps.  Long sets for me.  Some bear crawl and out. 

Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/16 at 10:47am
Last Friday I went in and wanted to do pull ups and tried.  Started with some bike and lots of stretching and prehab on the shoulder.  Cuff and more cuff.  Then did a couple of light sets of pull downs, all felt fine.  Then started pull ups and my bicep forearm tie in squeeeeeeels.  Hurts on both arms but my right is really talking.  So I did 5 sets of 5, shitty but did them.  Then did some reverse grip pull downs not heavy, slow and for 10's.  A few sets of those and then some concentration curls, figured the lightest thing I could find to do and work them.  Then some standing alternating.  Worked up to 70's and was pretty hard to do reps.  Calves.

Threw on Saturday morning, body felt horrible.  Left knee from squatting is pissed.  Stayed on the concrete for the first time this year and did some one turns with the light weight.  Was horrible.  Did enough of them to start to get loose and feel good and stopped. 

Sunday went and threw sheaf.  Actually felt pretty decent, short 10 throw session.  Enjoyed it.

Monday deload incline.  Easy peasy and then medicine ball push throw, kettle bell push over head and some weird cable tricep crap.  Calves

Wensday, squat deload 135 x 3, 135 x 3, 170 x 5, 210 x 5, 250 x 3.  Bear crawl a bunch and calves.

Thursday thanksgiving some one turns with the heavy and done.

Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/16 at 8:35am
Friday after thanksgiving was still on the de load and went in and did some pulling crap different than normal and goofed around.  Just got some blood flow in the lats and biceps, nothing hard.  Did a lot of stretching and some balance work and bear crawl.

Saturday threw a little, did some one turns, working on getting around fast and get my left foot down and go.  My knees hurt still.  A week de load and still hurting.  That was all I did.  And then Sunday went and tossed sheaf about 10 times and felt decent.

Monday back at it.  Push day.  Worked up to 220 on incline and it called for 5, did 7 with no lift or spot.  Was decent, but really was expecting more.  Did regular overhead press with dumbells and worked up to 80's for 6 and it hurt my shoulder some.  Back in the cuff and under the scapula also.  Not bad but annoying.  Dips, 5 sets about 50 reps.  Couple sets of high rep hammer chest, one set of side laterals as the delt talked to me and a couple sets of high rep wide grip push downs.  Calves.

I went off the diet, must have gained some weight.  Ate pretty much a whole pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, and washed it down with a lot of choc milk.  Back in the groove now.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/16 at 9:18am
Wednesday I did not do the prescribed action.  Really not pleased.  Going to go back to the 4 day action the minimalist plugged me into a few years ago.  Searching.  Doing balance work on one foot and of course plenty of ice baths.  But just not pleased with my power on squats.  I am not getting stronger or at least moving very fast in that direction. 

Friday first day back at the 4 day action and I overhead pressed and snatched.  40, 50, 60, x 10, 70, 75 x 8, 80 x 6.  Decent and the shoulder was ok.  Not great, not bad.  Did some snatch, 6 dubs and some calves. 

Saturday got some tossing in.  Was fun.  Drove up and tossed with Pete in Bham.  Was coldish and had a good time. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/16 at 1:38pm
Have lost some detail here that I need when I go back and look at my numbers.  Monday was squatting and went 135 x 5, 135 x 5, 170 x 5, 210 x 5, 255 x 5, 315 x 1, 365 x 1, 400 x 2, 135 x 10 for 4 sets and 145 x 15.  Wendler doing 5 sets of 10 after strength work.  Boring but big.  Then did 5 sets of calves one leg and then 5 more sets 2 legs.  That was it.  Should have done 5 with 315 and 3 with 365 but had no confidence in myself.  Have had tremendous problems with the balance at the heavy weights and by the time I realize I am out of groove it is late.  Seems doing the volume on calves might be helping? 

Tuesday went in and did 18 sets of calves.  Some one leg and some two.  Lots of reps.  Very numb
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/16 at 8:56am
Wednesday I went in and got my press on.  Standing with dumbells both hands is the choice of this time.  40 x 12, 50 x 10, 60 x 5, 70 x 5, 80 x 5, 85 x 4, 40 x 10, 45 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 10, got in the 50 after the strength stuff and pushed the weight up some.  Nothing radical, but harder for sure.  Then dips, 5 sets of 10.  I know fancy.  Side laterals with 25's for one set of a lot, real lot, 25 or 30 reps?  Then push downs the same.  Calves about 5 sets one leg and 5 sets 2 leg

Went in Thursday and hit calves for more sets.  A lot of sets, I would guess 15 or so.  Just pumping blood through my lower legs.  Hopeful it helps my issue.  Working this more than the ice right now to see what happens.  Last week was over 40 sets total, this week will be more. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/16 at 11:07am
Friday went in and hit my last session prior to deload.  Did not really get sore from the squat session Monday and it was four days later.  Well first set with 135 I felt sore.  Was supposed to do a 435 triple and it was so heavy.  Did a single and moved on.  Just was cashed.  Did 5 sets of 10 with bent over row and really going through the motions with 135.  Did some concentration curls and alternating curls.  Calves and went home. 

Saturday just could not move to throw.  Tried and it would not work. 
Sunday tossed some sheaf.  Felt better, but body needs deload week. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/16 at 10:51am
Deloaded last night with some incline, did some light dumbells and a fake dip machine instead of dips.  I did a couple sets of push downs also, and a bunch of calves and stretching.  Still sore and stiff but feel better.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/02/17 at 9:16am
Deloaded the rest of last week.  I never know what the hell to do deloading.  I need to just stop and rest, but I goof around and do the light stuff.  Did a bunch of calves still.  My right calf is really weak.  I have been pounding them.  Saturday I went to throw and really felt like crap still.  It was raining and cold and I moved a little and stopped and rested more.  Cheryl is down in Fla with her dad and have to feed myself.  I look like shit, but am trying.  Body does not feel so great today even after all this rest since my last pull day.  Am supposed to pull today again and figure since it was so brutal hard last time, I should go up.  So that is the plan.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/02/17 at 9:53am
MWC. Iceland-you going??
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/05/17 at 1:21pm
Monday pulled and went up and felt good, eventually went to 445 and felt ok and had more. 

Bent over row 5 sets of 10

Standing dumbell curls up to 75, 80, 85 x 3

Calves for a lot of sets, over 10

Tuesday not as sore as I thought and calves, lots of sets again, well over 10, bunch one leg

Wens incline, worked up to 225 x 7 and then 5 x 10 with 135, then 5 x 10 dips and a set of push downs.  Seemed like enough at the time.

I am looking at Iceland Dan.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/05/17 at 2:54pm
Cool...Happy New Year
JUST BRING IT /

Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/10/17 at 8:42am
Friday was squat day at the gym for me.  This rotation is tough as I pulled Monday. 
135 x 3, 135 x 3, 175 x 5, 210 x 5, 275 x 5, 315 x 3, 365 x 3, 315 x 5, 225 x 5, 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10.    Seemed enough and I left.  Now was not paying attention and found out everyone had left the gym and I was alone, and it had snowed heavy out.  Interesting drive home over the river bridge. 

Saturday was 8 degrees and lots of snow.  I did throw.  I did some light weight and moved around at least tried.  My legs were no bueno for obvious reasons. 

Last night got my overhead going.  40, 50, 60, 70, x 5, 80 x 3, 90 x 1, had more but got great head rush at the top and lost control on way down.  40 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 10. 
Side laterals 3 sets and then 12 sets of calves. 

Then watched my tide loose.  Kind of a shock as did not expect that.  But do you ever expect a loss now days in Bama.  Just rare as can be, but it happens.  18 year old kids and the tide had one of the youngest teams in the country.  Right, they will be back. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/03/17 at 8:45am
Took week off and came back Monday for a nice dead day.  Warmed up 135 x 5, 225 x 4, 315 x 2, 405 x 1 and 500 I turn the power on and my left lat tears.  Pretty loud also, people could hear it near.  Was very dissapointing.  It has been four days and I don't see blood right now.  It does not hurt now as bad as last time. 

Went in Wednesday and did incline.  Was able to take the pain, just a throb.  Worked up to a 255 double on my single day.  Decent.  Just had no groove.  Went down and did the 5 x 10 again. 
Tried some dips, but no way would the lat do that, in fact any tricep movement was painful.  Did 5 sets of high rep wide grip and that seemed to work fine.  Got sore.  Supersetted with some concentration curls as I did nothing Monday. 

Hopeful to squat today, see if I can get my mind back in gear.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Eclipse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eclipse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/03/17 at 2:46pm
It all starts in the mind. Stay focused Myles.
"Somewhere in Russia, a little girl is warming up with your max." - Anonymous

"Do not demand what you can not take by force."

Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/08/17 at 1:52pm
So last week hurt the lat

I squatted Friday and hurt my lower back.  So in review, hurt lat Monday and lower back Friday.  So went in Monday and worked some shoulders and felt good, went overhead
40 x 10, 50 x 8, 60, 70, 80 x 5 felt good and then did 45, 50, 55, 55, 55 x 10
Was able to do some dips, did 3 sets of 10 and then one set of side laterals and one set of push downs.  Calves.  Been doing lots of calves.  Trying to flush the blood down there, so many days a week I train them. 

Going to try and dead again tonight. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/09/17 at 1:42pm
Went in last night and pulled, 135 x 10 really woke me up.  225 x 8 was not so bad and then went to 275 x 6 and it was really talking so I stopped.  Tried some dumbell curls as figured no rows were going to work.  Standing dumbells, 40 x 6, 50 x 5, 60 x 5, 70 x 5, 80 x 3 and 85 x 3, felt pretty decent.  Hurt some, throb.  Did some concentration curls, 3 sets of a bunch and then a lot of calves.  Felt ok.  Peacock found the power room and is squatting.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/14/17 at 10:45am
So Friday night again ignored the lat and hit some incline, went good actually.  I have a cold also, but what ever.  Worked up to 245, 255 and 265 singles and then back down for the 5 x 10 at 135.  Did 5 x 10 on dips and one set of push downs for a lot of reps.  Seemed enough.  Calves.

Threw Saturday with the two new guys.  I had nice day, felt good and threw pretty good also. Stone, light weight and sheaf and wob.  Wob was off timing. 

Went in last night for some squats.  Deload 135 x 5, 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 225 x 3, 275 x 8, 315 x 2 and the back is hurt again w the 315.  Going to chiro today. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/17/17 at 8:06am
Tuesday my back was screwed, went to chiro and I don't think he was able to get one bone in my whole body to move.  Nothing, he tried even when he is on top of you facing up and pushing your own body down onto his fist behind my back with his body weight also.  Nothing.  He joked it was like adjusting a 12 x 2.  Anyway I went and did some calves.

Wednesday felt tired, drove a long ways.  Went to gym for overhead, 40 x 8, 55 x 6, 60 x 5, 70 x 5, 80 x 5 and 90 x 1, just loose control of the 90s, but still decent to toss them up there.   Then did 50, 55, 55, 50, 50 x 10.   Dips 5 x 10 and then two sets of high rep side laterals and dips, lot of reps and then calves.

Went in to chiro last night and he moved me.  Back has loosened up and popped it seemed into place.  That said the thing still hurts today.  Did calves last night again.  Got about 20 sets combined one leg and two. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/18/17 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Silverback Silverback wrote:

Back has loosened up and popped it seemed into place.

That's what we like to see.

Tom
Aim high. Stay hungry.
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/22/17 at 8:22am
So Friday was back day.  I pulled deads, but went only to 225 and it did not hurt and I stopped.  I know, crazy.  No bent over row, but wanted to see what the lat would do.  So I did some pull downs.  Worked up to the stack with a 25 hanging off of it for 15 reps.  Guess it is ok.  Did some big dumbell curls and worked up to the 80 and 85s for a few.  Concentration curls a couple sets and home. 

Saturday got to throw with Terry Smith, Pete and the two new youths.  Was fun, weather held up until we were done.  I was slow, and hurt, but still had fun.

Monday went in to Incline, it is deload week, but I was thinking since I had a couple few workouts I did not complete since I was hurt, I would wait another week to deload.  Now the reality in this three week block I hurt my back 3 times and caught a cold.  I also added a bunch of weight to my lifting schedule and started at it.  Well with weight lifting it releases hormones and my brain started to clear up and I stopped.  Sometimes I am crazy.  But survived this one.  How can I possibly get hurt?

Last night went to chiro and then to gym and stretched and did about 15 sets of calves.  Felt good. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
AlDargie View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlDargie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/22/17 at 5:45pm
Sorry to read of the minor injuries and glad you're back on track.  Surprised the lat didn't bother you much on with the throwing.
Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy. - Outlaw Josey Wales
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/17 at 8:34am
When the lat tore I squeeled, it was a goodie I knew.  But really it was just cosmetic bleeding mostly.  I mean what less than 3 weeks I worked it and threw hammer with it the weekend I did it.  Weird.  The lower back is the issue and I went in and squatted on it Wednesday.  Worked up to an easy 275 x 8 with some sleeves on and then did another light couple sets with 135 x 10.  Feels pretty decent.  Will get on some throwing in the morning.  Time to gas it some.  Good to hear from you Al.  I need a north game soon
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/26/17 at 11:49am
So Friday completed deload with some snatching, did 6 sets of dubs and done.  Tried to be snappy. 

Threw alone Saturday, was gorgeous day.  Stone felt real good, heavy weight was crap and hammer felt pretty good.  Shoulder was fine.  Went to a power meet later in the morning, some guys from the gym supporting them.  Clearly red lighting someone for height is a thing of the past.  Nice people, just hard to stand there a long time.  Watching throwing is more fun, in my opinion. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/26/17 at 1:00pm
Hey Mule,what games are you hitting this year? Just wondering about the "Alabama Plow Mule 2017 tour"?   Going to some different games first half of the year. Terri is going to 3/4 Johnson City,Tenn. 4/6?Staasburg,VA. 5/6 Savannah,GA. 6/3 OLD Orchard beach,ME
JUST BRING IT /

Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/17 at 8:07am
Dan I am not much on planning games.  I just go when I want really.  I expect to do Dothan in a couple weeks, that is going to be a good game with a lot of throwers it appears.  Durso, Ballard, Bobzien, T Smith, a masters delight.

Monday went in and pulled deads.  135 x 3, 225 x 3, 275 x 3, 315 x 3, 365 x 3, lat was ok, felt it at 315, then was fine.  Bent over row, 135 for 5 x 10, then some standing dumbell curls, worked up to some 80's for some reps and some concentration curls.

Tuesday did about 20 sets of calves.  I quit counting.  Stretched.

Wednesday got in some incline. Started a Russian and went 215 for 6 sets of 3, last set I did 6 reps with no spot or lift off, was ok.  Then some flat dumbell press, 75's for 5 sets of 10, dips for 5 sets of 10 and some seated french curls w ez curl bar and out.

Thurs, did a ton of calves, then stretched and did more calves.

Friday, 135 x 3, 185 x 3, my back is tight and my body hurts, but need to get in some work and squat something.  225 x 3, 275 x 3, 315 x 5.   Was hard and sucked.  Then squatted 135 for 5 x 10, then did light leg extensions 5 x 10. 

Getting ready to go toss
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/17 at 1:12pm
Gotcha. In Tennesee today,in the company of one of the Miller boys. Nice day to wear a kilt and throw!
JUST BRING IT /

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 55>
  Share Topic