Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

TRAINING LOG: Myles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 55>
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/11 at 12:24am
Due to my lower back bothering me I took an extra day and instead of pulling Monday I waited till last night.

Pulled 135 x 5, 135 x 5, 225 x 3, 315 x 3 all felt real good, no problem.  Went to 405 and as soon as I broke loose from the floor got a sharp pain in the lower back.  I pulled it but it was slow and painful.  So I stopped there. 

I did some Louie then to get some work in.  Did the top half, dimels?  And did two sets of 20 reps with 225 from the top down to just below the knee cap and back up, pumping it. 

Pull throughs, 2 sets of 10 trying to really stretch back

Hypers, 2 sets of 10

Leg extensions, 5 sets of 20.  Went home and contemplated.  I think my back feels better and was better than last time, but I have just been doing too much and abused it.  The curls on Friday really got me and I knew it then. 

I am going to really try and do the three weeks on and one off, so am going to try to overtrain this week as it is the third week.  Does anyone else try to overtrain prior to the off week? 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/11 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Silverback Silverback wrote:

Does anyone else try to overtrain prior to the off week? 

No.
Silverback View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/11 at 8:05pm
Went in for some push tonight.  Guess I am already over trained.  My body felt bad.  Joints and muscles just hurt when I inclined.  Even my chest in the center hurt at the place they cut the bone.  So I went up to 225 and stopped after a couple sets there.  Just was not good. 

I went over and used a hammer machine for a couple light sets of just pumping the muscle.  Not heavy, just feeling it for I don't even know how many reps, just did a lot. 

Side laterals one arm at a time, 2 sets to failure, then two sets of dumbell press, I held both arms up and lowered one at a time.  

Did some french curls for three sets and went home and rolled on my softball.  I am so sore from last night in my traps and upper back it even hurt to lay on the bench to try and incline.  In fact I am up typing this as my back is keeping me awake.  NG
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/11 at 12:58pm
Was my last pull night prior to my off week and my body was toast.  I just felt small, weak and wounded.  Everything hurt. 

Bike for a few min to get moving
TKEs 2 sets of 20
Cuff work
Pull downs, worked up to the stack for 2 nice and easy sets of 8
Concentration curls standing 2 sets of the 30's to failure
Seated alternating with the 40's in each hand, this just felt so bad that I cashed in right then and there. 

Stopped to pick up my buddy on the way home.  Sammy Adams caught a ride and we had a nice time as Cheryl cooked me up a nice rib eye and rice.  Time to eat and rest. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/11 at 1:45am
What a difference in how I felt from a couple weeks ago after I took the last week off.  My problem is I enjoy training too much and I am also very frustrated with my current weakness so I am over training and not making the progress I need to make.  So going to cut out the play on the field completely right now and cut down on what I do to the nitty gritty work.  I can see what everyone else does with 20/20 vision, but never can see what I do, so C is helping my clarity right now.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
ken crum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ken crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/11 at 7:31am

I kind of have the same problem...I love being in the gym..which I believe leads to me overtraining also....

I've cut down on my volume lately and feel a bit stronger and feel that I've benefited from it.....the hard part is telling myself not to do those extra sets and reps...

crum
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/11 at 1:38am
Since I was not going to train, I cleaned up the truck.  Two handed claymore sword, large axe, war hammer, two pitch forks, sheaf bag, 3 gym bags all full of stuff, box for squats, medicine ball, core ball, softball, golf ball, tennis ball, 5 pairs of shoes.  This is just the stuff in the cab.   I took the hammer out.  The rest I need in there.  Tried to stay mellow all day, took a nap with Iron head (my boy), ate big, watched football into the night w Egg nog.  Win
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/11 at 12:23am
Last night was my return to the gym after my deload week.  I felt so much better.  Monday is a stressful day for me with work and all.  By the time I go to the gym I am tight as a drum.  I felt very anxious about the session.  I want to do well so bad I am nervous.  Plus the stress of life and the gym is my therapy.  I needed a good dose of therapy and leg day was perfect. 

Back squat, 135 x 3, 135 x 3, 225 x 3, 315 x 1, 430 x 3.  I killed this nice.  Back felt pretty decent and had no twang to it. 
Pause squat with a nice long couple second stop in the hole, 335 x 3 and did 2 sets here.  Back started to bother me a little when I stood up to walk into the rack with the last rep of the first set.  Something started to pinch.  But not real bad.  Second set was better.  I did these pretty easy
Snatch, just worked on some speed and pop.  135 x 3, 135 x 3, 165 x 1 and quit. 
Leg extension, one set of 30 reps, was failure and one set of 22 reps.  And out. 

Amazing the difference in the drive to the gym and the drive home.  Just so relaxed and cruising home.  Cheryl could tell the diff in me right away.  I hit a couple shots to show her my awsomeness and she declared I was hot.  Was a win.  Steak and potato while watching two horrible teams play football.  Then double protein drink before bed.  Had a little trouble sleeping as I was jaked up. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/11 at 1:07am
Last night felt very good again.  I love the week back from deload.  My problem is I love it so much that I tend to loose it on week 2 and train way too much.  Then week three I am destroyed and nothing feels good.  So this time going to keep reeled in. 

Incline, 135 x 5, 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 1, 295 x 1, 315 x 2.  Just smoked the 2 there.  Then went down and did 275 x 5 for 2 sets.  Pleased.

Flat dumbell, we have up to 110's in our gym, so 110 x 8, 110 x 8

Standing dumbell one arm press, this does not bother my chest.  60 x 6, 60 x 6
Side laterals, 25 x 8, 25 x 8
Rear lateral, one set, for some reason this was hurting my arm tie in, never had pain there, so I just did the one set and moved on.  No reason to make something hurt.

Decline french curl, w ez curl bar and a 45 on each side, 3 x 8 for three sets. 

All my sets were hard, but I did not go to failure and do partials or any of that.  Reeled it in some.  Looking to keep this full and swole feeling for more than just a few days. 

Came home and had a couple of nice pork chops, rice w gravy, green beans w sweet tea.  Double protein drink and then my choc milk.  Almost had the urge to weigh myself.  I have gone years wo doing this, I have major scale issues.  Once went 3 years and then went and weighed and I only weigh on the Winn Dixie Toledo scale, and I only weigh at night when your the heaviest and after I eat and then will go do it.  One time I did not think it was right so I drove across town to another Winn Dixie and that scale was exact same.  No doctor or nurse has ever gotten me on the scale.  They always have some cheap garbage and I am at the doctor in the morning, sometimes you have to fast.  Your going to weigh me then?  I don't think so.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/11 at 1:57am
Went in last night and hit some TKE, cuff with some lat and bicep.  Was pretty short and sweet.

Bike, two sets of 20 with TKE, cuff work blah blah blah.  Then got on the pull down machine, just did the stack there.  Then went to pull ups, doing better here.  Nothing great, but I will be doing at least 10 soon.  Second set got 5 good ones and then some partials. 

Seated alternating curls, just used the 40's for the first set, did not even count, but I did a lot and worked it nice, second set did the same with the 45's.  Then did two sets of concentration curls.   Out.

Went home and had a couple hanks.  Cheryl did a nice spaghetti meal w lots of garlic sticks.  Then ate an entire Sara Lee Family size pound cake, oh had some egg nog w that.  I have a home made blue berry cheese cake waiting on me for today.  Win.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
70theelder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70theelder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/11 at 12:29am
Myles, Love your log.  only problem...it makes me hungry.  Roll on big man.
Three sets of twenty ought to make you feel strong.
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/11 at 5:20am
I have to say your video stoked me up Mike, the music and everything was just right.  Way to set the tone, thank you.   
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/11 at 5:30am
Are there no gyms like that in Tuscaloosa? 
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/11 at 8:35am
No, this is a small town like a black and white Andy Griffin.  I am very pleased to have the platform at the Y w a power rack and some bumper plates.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
dl_buffy View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dl_buffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/11 at 9:37am
Hey Myles, what are you doing for the lower back stuff?  I have been struggling for just over a year with a lower back issue.  In fact it reached the point where I got depressed about the gym and basically never went back ALL SUMMER...sigh.

I am strong, quick warm ups and I can pull 500 off the ground.

It's the repetition that puts me on the floor.  Squat reps or deads..anything with 4 or more sets with 6-10 reps.  Swells up big time.  (Even the practice sheaf throws in Oct nearly took me out of the Cowtober games from cramping.)

(If this is not the same thing you are getting, then forgive me, but damn I am looking for any answers I can find at the moment.)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70theelder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/11 at 11:31am
Myles, that is the weightroom at the high school where I coach. I have a few kids training after school with me. I am trying to get them to understand hard work. I ask them every day if they have worked as hard as I did.
Alan H View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Account banned.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/11 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Silverback Silverback wrote:

Then ate an entire Sara Lee Family size pound cake, oh had some egg nog w that.  I have a home made blue berry cheese cake waiting on me for today.  Win.

LOL

I celebrated today with an eggnog milkshake. But...Sara Lee?  It's been years!

LOL
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/11 at 12:32am
Mike your doing it right, those kids will never forget you.  Your teaching them something that can stay w them.  I love it and wish I was closer.  Heck, I still think about the good words you gave me this year and it helps me. 

Dave, 3 months before I had the open heart I had a back operation.  I have a lot of different problems w my back, disk, scoli, I have that thing C has down low, can never remember the name of it.  I get a pinch at the top when I am standing, at the top of the squat and dead.  I am just trying to let it cool off as much as I can and get progress.  I just do not want to see another doctor.  My left thigh goes numb and feels like it is filling up with fluid, not comfortable.  I have had this bothering me since I spent all that time down, never had this before that.  You never know what they do to you when they have you out at those hospitals

That all said last night had a nice session.  Pulled deads.  135 x 5, snatch grip 135 x 5, 225 x 3, 315 x 3, 405 x 4.  Was just going to do 3 and stop, but was so easy I started just repping, the fourth rep I got the pinch and just stopped there. 

3x8 w pull throughs
3x8 step ups on a high bench, had 35's in each hand, did these slow and deliberate
2x20 leg extensions

Came right home and got on the floor and did mobility and rolled on my softball a bunch. 

Came home and Cheryl had some chicken for me w baked potato.  But on the counter I found a fresh baked pecan pie.  I took a photo I will post up here soon.  I never reported on the blueberry cheese cake.  I had the entire pound cake the day before, never would you eat this entire cheese cake.  So rich it was unreal.  Was a taste of heaven.  Last night I had to hit the pecan, wow.  No place in the world is there a better dessert than this.  I wish Poke lived closer to me, this would help him so much.  Not only good for me, but good to me. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/11 at 2:19am

Here is the pie.  Is that unreal to come home to after a session? 

I did not put anything in there about the anti inflams, I am doing the Voltaren, then did a couple Aleives at lunch to help it. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70theelder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/11 at 10:07pm
Myles, I used to do low back and neck rehab at the gym / physical therapy clinic where I worked.  I have posted this a few times before on other logs. The Med-x lumbar extension machine is the answer to most low back issues. Surgery or not it is safe.  In most cases insurance will pay.  I know it is a machine but this thing works.  It is exercise for your low back.  Call me and we will talk more about it.
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/11 at 1:28am
Went in last night for a session.  I am feeling pretty good for week two.  I have been real good about limiting the training, so was expecting results. 

Incline, 135 x 5, 135 x 5, 225 x 4, 275 x 1, 295 x 1, 315 x 2 and just missed the third rep, was so close but the dude had to help me through sticking point.  Very upsetting.  Backed down to 285 and did a set of 5 reps again, then did a second set there and had that sticking point gig with the 5th rep, and I was so close to that one.  But all in all, improvement. 

Flat bench dumbell, 110 x 8 for two sets

Did the standing dumbell press holding both up there and bring one down.  Makes it harder for me so I use less weight and it does not bother the chest.  60 x 5, 70 x 5.  This felt real good.

Side laterals, 25 x 10 for two sets.  Did these real slow and held the weights out there like I was playing w them and I was. 

Rear delt, two sets of 10 with that machine thing.  Had to wait for a chick to get done w her set so I could work mine.  Felt weird being in that part of the gym using that machine.  But what ever.

Did some classic nose breakers with 135 on the bar.  Did a set of 8, set of 7, set of 6.  Super strict and mash the nose some.  I like doing at least 135 w the little dudes benching. 

Came home and went beef.  Cheryl did me up a big rib eye w bone on the grill.  Baked mac and cheese and steamed broc.  For an pre meal I ate about a pound of cheese and a whole sleeve of crackers, ritz.  Just could not get into the Poinsetta bowl.  Flipped around and did parts of the Jose Wales, was thinking in my world and age that is one of the classics.  They have epic starts to the movie, like Chism and Dirty Harry.  They should teach these and show them in school.  Right and wrong, good vs evil, big gun vs small.  All the things the youths need.

Oh, noticed pie month has made my belt tight.  Love it.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
bigirish01 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigirish01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/11 at 2:04am

Good work Myles.... Yes Its fun when you do nose breakers with weight the other guys are benching! I like pushing overheads with weightin the squat rack next to some one who is 1/2 squating less then I am overhead pressing...lol

Jay "Big Daddy" O'Neill
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/11 at 11:37am

I went to the gym and hit some lats and biceps and look who was waiting for me when I got home.  Yes, that is Pumpkin Pie.  It has a bowl of home made whip cream waiting to join it.  It is like crack when you hit this, you can't stop. 

At the gym I had a great time.  Did some bike for a few minutes and cruised along.  Then did some cuff work.  Went into some lat, did some pull downs with I have no idea, and worked up to the stack on the third set.  That is really a warm up, so what ever.  Then did two sets of pull ups.  I did about 7 good ones and then did some partials.  Did that again a second time.  My lats are weak.  But I feel pretty heavy also right now. 

Bicep curls, did both arms at the same time sitting on a bench doing dumbells, and just did 45 x 10.  I did this twice.  Then did the 30 x 8 and 25 x 8 concentration curls.  I felt a nice swole and moved on. 

Did some roll outs w an oly bar, 3 sets of 6 reps.  Two Hanks before dinner and then have some shrimp scampi, w garlic sticks.  Then it is on w my pie.  Merry Christmas everyone. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/11 at 9:36am
I got the pleasure of training with a buddy of mine from up in Birmingham that I have lifted with for 25 years, he drove down and we hit the Y.

Back squat, 135 x 5, felt great, and when I say that it is always joint pain, that pain limits the push.  135 x 5, 225 x 3, 315 x 2, 405 x 1.  Was shocked this felt heavy.  I just thought it would be a feather as it was a warm up, not thinking I was doing 25 pounds less last week on the work set.  Anyway, went to 455 x 3.  The third rep I know I cut it off less than the other two, was told I was real deep.  The real cool thing was the gym was filled with real white bread quarter squat dudes.  They were freaked I did the 455 and then on the last rep my nose blew and blood went down my shirt and all over the platform.  Was a spectacle.  Now we were video taping with the camera set up.  However my friend is the same age as me and did not turn on the camera.  I did get the follow up set pausing and the blood ran again.  So I will have tape soon of this to post.

Two sets of a nice couple second pause in the hole with 365 x 3 for two sets.  Was nice

Did snatch worked up with 115 x 3, 135 x 3, 165 x 3. 

Step ups, real high this week on this bench.  35's in each hand for two sets of 8. 

Ab work, twisting for the core standing 2 sets of 8

Video of the blowout is coming.  Christmas day I had Rib roast, and twice stuffed potatoes w cheese.  Was delish and I over ate.  I was shocked at my gut in the video.  The kind of shock I love, mass it the best.  Pumpkin pie of course w the whip cream. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/11 at 3:23pm

Completed the rib roast w the potatoes and then this little slice of heaven.  On to foam rolling, well really did a lot of softball on the lower back.  It was pinching me hard today when I was trying to squat.  I would get the bar in the rack and not be able to walk for about 15 seconds, just have to kind of stand there. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/11 at 9:43pm
Delicious...both the squats and the pie.
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/11 at 1:08am
Went in last night and was still feeling run over from Monday's session.  But still got my mind right and went after it.  Bike, then some cuff to warm up, then on to incline.  135 x 5, 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 1, 295 x 1, 315 x 3.  Better.  I was cashed so I went down to 225 x 10, 225 x 10.  Those were ok, went to slow the first set and had to bear down to complete them.  Went to flat dumbell, did the first set 110's x 8.  That did not feel right on my pec.  Since I have torn the pec a few times, want to save what I have left, I stopped there.  I know, that is not like me, I most times quit after the meat is torn from the bone, but did it different. 

Side laterals 25 x 10, 25 x 8, 25 x 6
Rear delt what ever was on there 3 sets of 10
Decline french curl w ez curl bar, 135 x 10 for 3 sets
Roll outs 3 sets of 6 reps nice and slow

Came home and had a t bone, w mac baked in oven.  Then Chocolate cake Cheryl made for me with white icing.  Was very good.  I need to recover.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Tim P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/11 at 1:42am
I check in here for 2 things;

1. to read Myles training log 
2. food pornThumbs Up  
"What's the matter boy? you got ants in your pants?
No Ma'am...hot steel balls!"
Jerry Clower
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/11 at 10:36am
Thanks Tim very much.

Once again on week three I am cashed.  This time I was much more productive on the week three but still just destroyed.  So I have the question.

1. Should I just do 2 weeks and then take a week off and not do week 3
2. Should I change what I do for week 3 and not try and make poundage jumps.
3. Should I accept week 3 I will be destroyed and it helps me and just go on

Not sure which of these paths to follow.  At first I was thinking the 2 weeks on and then take the week off as I am so good week 1, then week 2 is pretty good, and week three I am wasted.  But now thinking it might be I need to be wasted that third week to cause ultimate hypertrophy for the big rebound.  I would love to hear some thoughts on this. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/11 at 11:09am
I am feeling run down and cashed in, but this is the last scheduled workout on this block and I just can't go off schedule no matter how much it could be helpful, so I train. 

Bike
Cuff
Pull downs, worked up to the stack plus a 45 hanging on it for 10
Standing alternating curls, did the 40 for a bunch, just did them real strict and nice
Concentrations curls standing bent over like Arnold did them 3 sets of 10 nice pump
Palof press for the rotation core, 3 sets of 8 on each side

Contrast steam for 6 min and frozen shower until my core was chilling, used anatomical thermometer, did this a couple of rounds.  My back is bothering me.  Going home to lay down and eat and then repeat for about a week or 9 days. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 55>
  Share Topic