FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Training Log: Alison Tostevin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/22/12 at 6:44am
No, it won't. 
The man in the arena.
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/23/12 at 11:31am

1/32/12
So I went for a nice walk today on the treadmill,  I hate treadmills.  

I also got a job today.  I have been unemployed since May 17th, with some seasonal work at LL Bean, and some sub jobs here and there.  On Monday I will be starting a full time job.  It has been pretty easy to train when your only working every once and awhile. It actually the thing that has been keeping me from going stir crazy.  I am really going to have to work hard on keeping up with the training, and the eating well. Another challenge here I come. 
"Stand in your own space and know you are there."
AlDargie View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlDargie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/23/12 at 10:38pm
First off congrats on your new job.  As a resident of Maine, I appreciate your contribution to our tax base.

Not sure if the place you are working has workout facilities or not.  If so take advantage of as much as you can during lunch.  This would be an excellent case of 1 big lift a day with accessory.  If not, try to at least get out for a walk during lunch and try to get up from the desk frequently during the day.  Pack your food so you are not tempted to the vending machines or cafeteria food.

Al
Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy. - Outlaw Josey Wales
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/25/12 at 6:20am
1/25/11

30min trip down the treadmill!  At least the lunch time crowd at the gym keeps me entertained.  I hate tread mills. 

Squat
2x10@45
3x10@105

Bench
1x10@45
3x10@65

My lower back still hates me.  I'm stretching, rolling, hot and colding it.  Its got 4 more days to get its act back in gear.  Ha ha "back in gear."   Everyone will be happy to know I passed me physical and my drug screen.  Will a contact high from 1997 get you to test dirty.  No doubt on that one.   They for a second were not going to let me do my 30lb lift test.  I need to work on my BP.   They said it was too high and I maybe shouldn't do the test.  I was like people my BP has been high since birth (literally) I lift way more then 30lbs consistently on a daily basis.  I asked them to give me a few mins to relax and take it again this time manually.  I was excited I just got a job, give a girl a break.  So I got it down where they were ok with me taking the test.  I also promised to take my BP meds just a little diuretic. I really hare taking pill, but I guess if im going to be putting all this work in to changing my body I might as well change my attitude towards pills.   Yesterday on a fairly full stomach, 5 mins after taking vitamins, and BP pill I came about three seconds away from throwing up.   I dont understand why this happens to me.  Weight loss total since December 16th 25lbs. 
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/27/12 at 10:09am
1/26/12 and 1/27/12

More treadmill balancing.  Sometimes I ask myself how it is I can spin around in circles, keep my balance, and then throw things, yet I have a hard time walking with out tripping, let alone walking on a moving conveyer belt.   This has been the very worst week to deload.  I am so anxious for the Monday to get here that my brain is literally on overdrive, yet I am stuck at home.  I have put off going to the gym every day as long as I can because its been the only fun part of my week.  Then I get there and I cant play with the weights like I want to. 

Did more easy bar only benching and squatting both today and yesterday as well as some ab work today.  Back is starting to feel more normal.  Little scared for next week, I know I will be in pain. 

Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/27/12 at 10:48am
Love the deload.  It will pay off.
The man in the arena.
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/28/12 at 11:49am
1/28/12

More walking today, how unique. 

Bench
3x10@65

Ab Things!

Three new bruises from the treadmill.  All on my right hand.  Its and old machine and at my short stature my had hits the handle when I am walking.   So dumb.  So clumsy.  So blonde.

One more day of this freaking deload.
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/29/12 at 8:32am
LAST DAY OF THE DELOAD!!!!!   Someone is a happy girl!   I'm pretty sure its me!!

First day of work tomorrow.  Not going to lie just a little nervous.
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/31/12 at 11:27am
1/31/12

First day back at the gym.  Was a little weary, between last week being deload, how much my back hurt the last time I lifted, and the fact I was sicker then a dog yesterday.  Barely any food at all yesterday couldn't get the food to stay in my body.  Made for a great first day of work.  I also have to deal with a gym at a new time of day.   Meat head boys galore yuck yuck yuck.  But for all my worry it went really well and I am very happy with the results.

10 min treadmill walk, Love it.
Some stretching if all sorts

Deadlift
1x10@55
1x10@105
1x10@155
7x8@175

Goodmornings
5x10@105  took it real easy on this one was really afraid for my back

Deadlifts
Couldn't use the bands because of the meat heads. So I went without and figure it was better seeing as I was trying to be good to my back
6x5@135

Russian Twists with a med ball I think it was 10lbs.

Good day good day.. 
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/01/12 at 10:35am
2/1/12

Push Press
6x10@55
4x10@65

Bench
1x10@45
1x10@85
1x10@95
3x10@100

Pulldowns
5x10@100

Chest Row
5x8@70 each arm

and I'm feeling good!
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/03/12 at 9:19am
Well I made two of my three goals for the week.  

2-2-11
Hang Cleans
5x5@89

Deadlifts
10x6@135

Goodmornings
6x5@95

KB Swings
3x5@28

Still a little afraid of pushing my back too far.  

My goals for this week were as follows:
1. Have a great first week of work and dont stress out like a dork.
2. Get to the gym at least three days during the work week so that I only have to do one day in the gym on the weekend.
3. Eat good even though my sleep schedule and life have drastically changed.

So i made two of those goals and the third was 5% stressful.  The waking up 4 and half hours earlier then I have become accustomed has been kicking my ass.  I am exhausted when I get out of work, and then MAKING IT TO THE GYM 3 OUT OF 5 days, I have had no energy to cook.   So my dinner choices have not been the best.   The other meals and snacks have been spot on.  So just have to work harder next week.  Do some cooking Sunday to get me through dinners for most of the week.  I am sure things will get better when my body gets acclimated to all these changes. 

1 lb loss this week.   Grand total since Dec 17th or 15th or whatever day it was 26lbs.  
rob meulenberg View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob meulenberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/03/12 at 9:28am
Good job Alison.  It is hard to perfect everything at once.  As long as you stick close to your diet and learn how to balance the cooking aspect with your new schedule, you'll be fine.  The problem for most (including me) is that MickeyD's is much easier than cooking.  Keep it up! 
www.sportkilt.com
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/05/12 at 7:41am
2-5-12

Great workout to day!!

Bench
1x10@45
1x10@65
8x10@85

Clean x 1 Jerk x 5
3x5@89
1x5@111
1x5@116
1x1@122

I worked in with an older gentlemen who only does Olympic at the gym.  I was having so much fun with him that I decided to push myself a bit.   It was great.  I haven't cleaned that much in years at least 15 so it was really fun, and made me want to do it so so so much more.

T Bar Row
5x10@45

Pull Downs
5x10@105

Ab Strap
3x15@90

Today really felt great!!! 

vonguinness View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonguinness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/05/12 at 7:57am
Originally posted by ATost ATost wrote:

2-5-12

Today really felt great!!! 

nice!!!
looking forward to the season, is ALB on your dance card?
jammin on the one.
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/05/12 at 8:16am
Jason of course it is!!   Looks like I am going to need to get two nights in a hotel for this one.  First games of the season.  I wouldn't miss it!
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/10/12 at 4:27am
So I havent done up my training long at all this week, and its not because I havent been doing it.  I just get home after the gym and pass out.   Tonight I will log for the last three training sessions.  Anyone have any suggestions about readjusting your body clock? 

ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/14/12 at 2:13pm
Ok last week wasnt the best but I got in to the gym as much as I could.  Some prior commitments kept me from being in the gym as long as I wanted every day.  But I got in. 
2/7/12
Squats
1x10@45
1X10@105
1X10@155
5X8@185
1X8@195

Did some abbs and some Russian twists, kind of like these. 

2-8-12
Push press
10x10@65

Bench
1x10@45
1x10@85
1x10@95
2x8@100

Pulldowns
5x10@100

Bent Over Rows
5x10@70lbs?  I think I forgot to write this down oops.

2-9-12
Deadlifts red banded
5x5@135

Cleans
5x5@111

2-14-12

Squats
1x10@45
1x10@105
1x10@145
4x10@185
1x8@195
1x8@205
1x8@225

THIS WAS TOO EASY!!!

Deadlifts

5x5@185

Goodmornings
5x5@105

These sucks, they hurt, I cant figure it out..

So all and all life is good, my body is still all messed up from the new job and wake up time.  I want it all to get better and its not..  I am not really happy about that right now.
Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/14/12 at 2:26pm
"These sucks, they hurt, I cant figure it out.."

No...you just haven't figured it out yet.
"I want it all to get better and its not.. I am not really happy about that right now."

It will.  Stop focusing on what isn't working.

GREAT effort on squats!!!
The man in the arena.
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/18/12 at 6:07am
Ok so I guess I have been a bit MIA.  

I have reasons but no excuses.  Been putting in the work, but just not the logging. 

I am about to have my two month anniversary of my new job, and it has been taking a toll on my want to be on a computer.  The job is great as far as training is concerned, I get out early enough that going to the gym has been very consistent.  But by the time I get home at 7pm I eat dinner and I go to bed, I don't even watch TV.  I just go to bed.  My body is tired beyond belief, thought I would be used to the 5am wake up call by now.  Daylight Savings has not helped.  

I also got myself in to a new relationship, who wants to hear about that.  Luckily he is a gym rat to, so its not taking time away from the gym, but like I said now if I'm not eating dinner after the gym or sleeping what little other time I have I am spending it with someone else and not on the computer.   LOL I am such a girl .  New relationship = not good for the diet, afraid to get on a scale.

Other things going on,  been dealing now for about a month with some substantial lower back pain.  I don't think its anything too serious, but its enough that I can get in a good squat work out, or a good dead lift work out but then my lower back locks up.  I have been doing a lot more stretching and a ton of walking.   Holding out for April 1st when my new health insurance kicks in, 40 visits to a chiro a year with a $20 copay.  It cant get here fast enough.  I am thinking sciatica, but who knows, lower back pain as been a thorn in my side for most of my athletic career, and I know losing weight will help, time to get back at it.  

I have been a little leery about throwing lately, afraid of what it might do to my back.  But I went and collected my implements from winter storage.  The new "guy"  wanted to see my stuff, thinking he can make me some implements,  I think having a connection in a machine shop who is good with metal of all sorts is going to be a good thing.  So yesterday afternoon I showed him the stuff with no intention of doing anything but opening up the trunk.  Well I go the urge to throw, and I did and I forgot how much I LOVE TO THROW!!!  I love it so much more then the gym.  Im all fired up now. 

Ok that was a lot of writing about nothing at all.

Some recent highlights from the gym.

Killer Bench set.
1x10@45
1x10@65
1x8@85
1x5@120
3x5@125
1x5@135
Just a little over a year ago I hit what I thought was my all time goal with bench, one rep with big plates,  well I just did five reps, at the end of a work out!!  I think those 10x10s for the 10 weeks worked. 

Some Squat workouts over the last few weeks,

3-6-12
2x10@55
2x8@105
2x3@145
2x3@195
2x2@225
1x2@235
1x1@285
1x1@305
1x1@325
1x1@345
Most I have ever squatted without knee wraps.

3-13-12
Squats
1x10@55
1x10@105
1x5@145
1x5@195
5x5@235
felt great until I took my belt off at the end. 

I have missed you all!!!!
Cant wait to throw this week!!!

Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob meulenberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/19/12 at 12:52am

The new "guy"  wanted to see my stuff,

Easy now, this is a family forum!  LOL
www.sportkilt.com
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/04/12 at 7:34pm
Oh Hi training log sorry it has been so long, I didn't forget about you, really I didn't I just forgot about taking care of me. 

1. My health is failing, time to forget about to day and make sure I am always looking to the future. Meaning its time to do to day what will make my future better, and stop waiting for the future to get here to start living.
2. Someone told me I can "squat a house" then asked "hows your caber?" At the moment I cant squat a shack, and my caber blows a goat.  Made the decision today that I dont need to put a time line on squatting 410.  What I do need to do is realize that making my way to 410 with shitty form is only going to do me harm, even though I am so close now, I need to stop.  Get back to basics and fix the mechanical issues that could be plaguing me and adding to my health issues.  So 410 I have not forgotten about you, and I will see you in the future, see you and knock you teeth in, but for right now me and 200 are going to get real comfortable with each other.  
3.  Time not to care about how much I lift or how far I throw, but how healthy I am.  I am hoping that if I work on that, the others will come naturally. 
4.  Oh hey Cardio Gym, I have said some unkind things about you in the past and I am sure you will make my pay for it ten fold.  Membership purchased elliptical broken in.
5. Its time to stretch, got to get this back issue under some type of control, chrio helping, stretching helping, foam rolling making me sick to my stomach, and I will not forget the abs, as I think these are actually the crux of my problem. 
6. I am not perfect, so I need to stop expecting it from my self and then punishing my self when I don't achieve it.
7. Well I don't have a seven tonight, but I am sure I will tomorrow. 

Good Night!
TheJeff696 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/04/12 at 7:44pm
For a young lady, you are wise beyond your years.

I can say from experience that losing weight and becoming a cardiohead for a while will not make your LWFD go from 65 to 55 nor will it make your stone go from 38 to 28. I lost 50 pounds in high school and threw farther than ever after doing so (granted I was 18 but you get the point!)

Get after yourself first buddy! This coming from the young guy I know, but hey I'm bald...that adds years!

Muscle Memory is a wonderful thing Cool
Jeff Kaste

"I think there's a Squatch in these woods..."
grasshopper View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/04/12 at 8:13pm
Much love and support Ali!!  Get after it!!
"Breathe deeply. Refuse to be weak. Refuse to be sick. Refuse to die. Think strong and you will be." -The Mighty Atom (Yoselle Greenstein)
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob meulenberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/04/12 at 8:18pm

5. Its time to stretch, got to get this back issue under some type of control, chrio helping, stretching helping, foam rolling making me sick to my stomach, and I will not forget the abs, as I think these are actually the crux of my problem. 

Yep...I believe many of my back problems are related to weak abs.  Get at them!  You can ALWAYS come back and push your squat high.  Like Kaste said, muscle memory is your friend.

www.sportkilt.com
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/08/12 at 10:25am
Its been a few days now, had two gym workouts and three cardio work outs and been to the chiropractor twice.  These are some of the things I have been thinking about.
1. No offense highland family, you know you mean the world to me but not seeing you this weekend after having seen you 6 times in the last 7 weeks is a much needed break.  One that I am looking forward to.
2. Why are ellipticals so hard? I mean I am fairly coordinated, I do spin around carrying heavy weights often, so why oh why do I feel like such a spaz when I use them?   Anyone have any suggestions when it comes to the elliptical?  My problems happen mostly when I am changing rates of speed slowing down or speeding up, I tend to have a knee lock moment, not good not good at all? 
3. Intervals on the elliptical, thats where I have been doing my speed, I really only have two speeds slow and fast on solid ground, so the elliptical seems to help find me find a middle.  I have also done a few longer steady times on the treadmill where I walk at a normal pace on a high incline.  Burns the calories but doesn't tax my joints.   Lets face it, I may be in better shape for someone of my size but I am still my size and that comes with some limitations that I hope with time will be able lessened so I can do more "violent"  cardio.
4. Time to become a better oly lifter, this is going to involve getting to know the Oly guy at the gym, luckily he really is an oly guy spent 10 plus years in the top 10 in the USA super heavy weight division.  Possibily make my way up to Albany and get some training in with the great people up there that know their oly stuff.  My third day in the gym gym will consist of oly.
5.  Chiropractor is working on my lower back and I am seeing improvements have been going for two weeks now, been i think 5 times.  the lower back is feeling better, I have been doing my stretches religiously, but here is the problem.  I spoke with him about it the other day as well.  I am about to work out and I do my stretches and the lower back feels awesome, I get up off the floor and my right mid back/side/ rib area goes into gigantic spasms, and continues to go in and out of spasms for the whole work out preventing me from having a great workout.  Will not stay out of spasms even though I try and stretch it out. 
6. Keep plugging away that is what I will be doing. 

vonguinness View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonguinness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/08/12 at 12:53pm

Its been a few days now, had two gym workouts and three cardio work outs and been to the chiropractor twice.  These are some of the things I have been thinking about.
1. No offense highland family, you know you mean the world to me but not seeing you this weekend after having seen you 6 times in the last 7 weeks is a much needed break.  One that I am looking forward to.
2. Why are ellipticals so hard? I mean I am fairly coordinated, I do spin around carrying heavy weights often, so why oh why do I feel like such a spaz when I use them?   Anyone have any suggestions when it comes to the elliptical?  My problems happen mostly when I am changing rates of speed slowing down or speeding up, I tend to have a knee lock moment, not good not good at all? 
3. Intervals on the elliptical, thats where I have been doing my speed, I really only have two speeds slow and fast on solid ground, so the elliptical seems to help find me find a middle.  I have also done a few longer steady times on the treadmill where I walk at a normal pace on a high incline.  Burns the calories but doesn't tax my joints.   Lets face it, I may be in better shape for someone of my size but I am still my size and that comes with some limitations that I hope with time will be able lessened so I can do more "violent"  cardio.
4. Time to become a better oly lifter, this is going to involve getting to know the Oly guy at the gym, luckily he really is an oly guy spent 10 plus years in the top 10 in the USA super heavy weight division.  Possibily make my way up to Albany and get some training in with the great people up there that know their oly stuff.  My third day in the gym gym will consist of oly.
5.  Chiropractor is working on my lower back and I am seeing improvements have been going for two weeks now, been i think 5 times.  the lower back is feeling better, I have been doing my stretches religiously, but here is the problem.  I spoke with him about it the other day as well.  I am about to work out and I do my stretches and the lower back feels awesome, I get up off the floor and my right mid back/side/ rib area goes into gigantic spasms, and continues to go in and out of spasms for the whole work out preventing me from having a great workout.  Will not stay out of spasms even though I try and stretch it out. 
6. Keep plugging away that is what I will be doing. 

i like where this is headed, especially #4.
jammin on the one.
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/11/12 at 8:04pm
Yesterday I had chiro and physical therapy followed by cardio.  The physical therapy exercises they have been helping my lower back but have been reeking havoc on my middle back right rib area.  I start the stretches and ab strengthening with some pain in the lower back, but it works its way out and I feel great as I am laying there on the floor all done.  Then I get up and my right middle rib area just starts to spasm.  It will get rock hard in that area and stay that way no stretching seem to help until an hour or two latter when its mostly back to normal.  Today I went to the gym and tried to work on those technically sound squats and lower weights, and that spasm it made me cry and made it impossible to get through them.    I ended up going back to the chiro right after I left the gym.  I asked it was all in my brain and he said no, i can see it.  That side looks diffrent.  I got some massage on adjustment some stim and some more massage.  Then some more massage and I left feeling better but not whole.   Frustrated seems like the best word..  He suggested I just stick to cardio for the next few days,  not sure I can do that.  Did I mention it was a super frustrating day?
jpfitness1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpfitness1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/11/12 at 8:43pm
Hernia of some sort? My friend has one and he describes it similarly to you. Just a thought?
Josh Plumb
I may not be good, but I'm consistent
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/18/12 at 9:05pm
So I squatted today for the first time in like a month where I actually felt good for the majority of the workout.  I have decided that stretching before I do anything active is not really the best idea, and by that I mean static stretching.  The chiro was having me do the static stretches and then more into more active stretching.  I kept getting muscle spasms as soon as i got done with the static stretch. So today I switched it up and did the more dynamic movements first then a 10 min walk at a good pace on a decent incline on the treadmill then I squatted.

2x10@55
2x10@105
2x6@135
2x6@185
2x6@235
1x3@235

First two sets killed, but then it was gone.  I usually don't wear a weight belt until I get to 185 but I wore it the whole time, I don't know if it actually helped or just made me feel better.  I was feeling great until the last set when I sort of readjusted myself under the bar after I had it out of the rack.  SPASM!!  hence the 3.     Did some more stretching dynamic of course and did some more walking.   Feel really good about today!  There were no tears, the pain was there buy drastically less then before and I think I have stumbled on to some things here in regard to how I need to stretch.
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/27/12 at 5:37pm
Threw some today for the first time in 23 days.   Wasnt amazing distance wise but wasnt horrid either.   So does this mean im getting better.   No pain in the right side, butt, lower back, middle back ribs, all the places that have been giving me major problems, only thing that hurts in my left butt, its in such a spasm its insane.   But this has to mean that what I am doing is working.   Right?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic