Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Training Logs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Training Log: Sean Urquhart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/23/15 at 5:07pm
Tuesday - 4/21/15

Braemar x 10 until disaster struck (more like exploded)
   *Most throws were around the 40' mark
   **I used my open stone to hold the measuring tape due to about 30 mph winds. Last braemar throw exploded upon impact. Such a sad sad moment. I held a memorial and placed some pebbles in honor of my friend. 

Open Stone x 15
   *Lower and upper body were not on the same page. Distances were average - 48'.

LWFD x 8
   *Working on timing and positions. Nothing above 75%.

Hammer Winds x bunches

Wednesday - 4/22/15

OHP
   250 x 4
   225 x 7, 5, 4

Speed Incline with Chains
   135 x 4, 4
   155 x 4, 4
   175 x 4, 4 (235 at top)

Fat DB Rows
   100 x 50

Upper Back/Rear Laterals - 4 sets

WOB x 8

Glide/Stop Drill
   empty barbell x 15
   with stone x 15
   pvc x 15

Thursday - 4/23/15

Went to the dentist for a veneer on the same tooth that had the root canal. Entire left side of my face is numb again. But on the bright side, my smile looks marvelous. Big smile

30 minutes nice and quick
   Hammer
   Sheaf
   Abs work

Oh Yeah, it snowed and it was awesome. I hope you enjoyed that Brezina. 

Mean Well, Speak Well, Do Well
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/25/15 at 8:44pm
Friday - 4/24/15

Deadlift
   455 x 1
   500 x 1
   525 x 4 (rep PR - brief reset between reps)

Front Squat
   345 x 5, 5, 5

Speed Deadlift
   315 x 3
   365 x 3
   405 x 3
   365 x 3
   315 x 3

Upper Back/Rear Laterals - 3 sets

WOB x 10
   Made some adjustments and felt a little better...no idea on height

Saturday - 4/25/15

Stones
   Facing x 6
   Glide x 20 (felt better than last practice)
      #16 stone x 12 (best at 50+)
      #14.5 x 8 (best @ 55+)

HWFD x 10
   Everything between 37' - 41'
   5 of 10 over 40' (consistency was pretty good)

LWFD x 6
   Everything over 75'
   3 of 6 over 77' (much improved since last practice)

Finished the day off with a chili cook-off and then an authentic Colombia/El Salvador dinner with the family. 

**2 weeks till Albany

dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/25/15 at 9:09pm
Hells yes! 2 weeks till Albany. Looking forward to watching the great pro-am comp(imo some of the best amtrs w/some exciting new pros)
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/28/15 at 7:56pm
dWood - It should be a great day of throwing and shenanigans I'm sure.

Planed on lifting Monday but my son and wife were throwing up all night and day. Somehow I didn't get sick. I just had clean up duty. 

Tuesday - 4/28/15

SSB Squat
   405 x 2
   425 x 2, 2, 2
   365 x 5, 5 (speedy)

Clean Grip Snatch
   135 up to 205 for sets of 3

WOB mixed in between sets

GHR
   BW x 5 sets

Jump Squats
   3 sets onto low box (started at 135 ended at 185)

SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/30/15 at 7:11pm
Wednesday - 4/29/15

No time to train

15 minutes of hammer winds is all I managed

Thursday - 4/30/15

First early morning workout started something like this:
0400 - Wake up
0415 - Coffee and cereal
0430 - Drop the kids off at the pool
0445 - Warm-up with sledge hammer and jump rope
0545 - Finished and ready for work

My wife is starting a new shift at her current job which means two weeks every month she will be working until 11 p.m. This means training after school will be next to impossible (my 2 hour commute everyday doesn't help either). So I figured I'd get a head start on the early morning workouts. 

OHP
   245 x 3 x 3
   205 x 2 x 5 (speedy)

Speed Incline (with chains)
   135 x 5 x 5 (195 at top)

2.5 Fat DB Row
   100 x 5 x 8
      **My grip is definitely improving

Afternoon workout 1630

Stones
   Facing x 6
   Glide no reverse x 6 (avg 47)
   Glide with reverse x 12 (avg 48 - ummm seriously????)
      Felt slow with no stank on it 

HWFD 
   Warm-ups x 2
   Game scenario x 3 (all craptastic 35-37-38)
   Took 3 more for good measure and they all sucked. This shit is for the birds. Put the weights in the car and left. I'll try another day. No throwing until Monday at the earliest. This is going to haunt me. 

On the bright side, my wife and I got the keys to our new house. We are officially homeowners for the first time. There's even a spot for me to throw behind my house if I angle it correctly (win-win).

SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/01/15 at 4:49am
Friday - 5/1/15 (4:45 a.m.)

Getting up was easier today and I assume it will continue to get easier if I make this my normal routine.

Deadlift
   Worked up to some singles at 500
      *Felt slow off the ground. Could be due to just waking and/or heavy squatting and throwing recently.

GHR
   BW x 5 sets

Landmine Twists
   5 sets

SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/04/15 at 8:21pm
Bodyweight: 256
   I'm pretty sure this is due to lots of Yeungling and birthday cake this past weekend. 
   Also, I've been a steady 254 ever since I stopped taking any sort of pre-workout about 2 months ago.

Monday - 5/4/15

SSB Squat
   405 x 3
   440 x 2 x 2
   405 x 3

Speedy SSB Squat (w/ chains)
   315 x 3 x 2
   225 x 2 x 2 (paused in hole 5 seconds)

Snatch SLDL
   275 x 5 sets

HCB
   100 x 2 sets

Sheaf
Glide/Stop Drill
Hammer Winds

SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/05/15 at 9:02pm
Tuesday - 5/5/15

Bottom Position Bench (from pins)
   315 x 3
   335 x 2
   350 x 3 x 1

Speed Incline Bench (w/ chains)
   135 x 5 x 5

Dips
   BW x 4 x 12

(Rained yesterday and today so the field was out of order)
   Stone footwork x tons and tons
   #42 WFD x 8 (best at just over 60' once things got dialed in)
   HWFD Line Drills x a few here and there
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/06/15 at 4:44am
Wednesday - 5/6/15 (4:45 a.m.)

Fat DB Rows
   110 x 3 sets

Upperback/Rear Laterals
   3 sets

Fat DB Curls
   3 sets

Albany on Saturday. 
Nathan Parker View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Arnold Am........ check. Time to go Pro.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Parker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/11/15 at 6:39pm
Nice seeing you and the family again. See you next month.
Sport Kilt
JDJ Caber Company
Hylete.com
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/11/15 at 6:49pm
Albany Highland Games (Saturday - 5/9/15)

Flew out to Albany with my wife, son, and sister-in-law. We had a great time visiting old friends in Albany and checking out some of the local restaurants. The highlight of the weekend would probably be the most amazing cannoli I have ever had. I even licked the plate to get every last bit of the filling. 

Going into the comp I had some weird pain in my right oblique about midway between my chest and hip, right on the rib. It felt like I got punched and had a horrible bruise anytime I got any separation. Same thing happened at the end of last season and took forever to go away. It didn't bother me too much but as the day went on, the bruise began to feel like a stabbing pain that spread from the oblique down to my lower lat. I'm not sure it affected my distances all that much but it was on my mind most of the day. By the end of the night I struggled to pick up my son. We shall see what happens in the next few weeks. 

Braemar - 40'
   I hadn't reached 40' since the 2013 season so I was very pleased with this.

Open Stone - 48'6''
   I was very disappointed with my stone performance. I had 50+ in me all day but I was throwing very flat. I need to work on getting my chest/eyes up above the horizon on the release.

HWFD - 38'4''
   I'm really not sure how this happened but I'll take it. Warm-ups felt terrible.

LWFD - 75'4''
   Super smooth through both turns and the sprint but nothing on the finish. I really need to hit 80' this year.

HH - 89'11''
   Crap as usual. Nothing more to say. A guy at the airport walked by me and mentioned that I must throw the hammer really far. I started laughing and turned to my wife, "This guy must be crazy."

LH - 108+
   See above.

Caber - 1:30 - 11:50 - 12:10 (or something along those lines) 
   It was a nice caber but I couldn't quite get that 12. 

WOB - 13'
   hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
   I left everything out front. At this point I grabbed a few beers and said F this.

Sheaf - 33' PR
   Grabbed Hand's fork and came in at 20' as I had no clue how I would throw with his fork, which he warned me was very different from others. It was and I quickly switched to Meulenberg's fork. I missed my first two left and right and was about to bomb out at 20'. Again...hahahahahahahahahaha. Got another drink and cleared 20' by a mile. I stuck with Rob's fork and altered my stance slightly. I made 33' with ease on my first attempt for the PR. Nate and I decided to go for 35'. I was very very close on 2 attempts but just couldn't get it.

Pretty sure I got 2nd overall but with my hammer numbers I'm not sure. Whatevs. It was fun and JVG is awesome!

To end the night, my wife, son, and I had some great Thai food. On the way back to the hotel we stopped for a few snacks. Random dude approached me and said, "You must be Motha F'ing Jim Kelly!!! Burrito Kelly man, it's Burrito Kelly" I just laughed and walked away. My wife texted one word, "HURRY!!!" I got back out to the car and he came over to me as I was getting in, "Ahhh man, I'm sorry. You ain't Jim Kelly. You just a Motha F'ing white boy."

I still want to know what this Burrito Kelly guy looks like. 

C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/12/15 at 7:31am
Is it even possible to be in New York and be referring to a different 'Jim Kelly'?  I doubt it. 
grasshopper View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/12/15 at 7:58am
Was thinking the same thing Craig......
"Breathe deeply. Refuse to be weak. Refuse to be sick. Refuse to die. Think strong and you will be." -The Mighty Atom (Yoselle Greenstein)
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/18/15 at 9:07pm
Haven't logged in a bit.  My abs have been pretty beat up since Albany. If I cough, sneeze, or try to get any separation from the shoulders to hips, I'm in some pretty decent pain. Because of that I have not thrown. I took a few days off and got back in the gym provided nothing hurt too much. I can still lift my normal weights with only minimal discomfort if I wear a belt over the affected area. Any stretching of my right side with my right arm extended over my head or twisting is completely out of the question. The pain has not decreased much at all since two Saturdays ago.

Last week until today.

Wedensday - 4:45 A.M.

Flat Bench (from pins)
   315 x 1
   335 x 1
   355 x 1
   315 x 5 x 3 (close grip)

Chins
Dips
Rear Laterals

Friday - 4:00 P.M.
   **I had to wear a belt the entire workout over the affected area which is higher than normal.
   **I did some light massage after lifting and it resulted in quite a bit of bruising from my hip up to my ribs. I'm still very bruised 4 days later.

SSB Squat
   425 x 2, 2, 2

Snatch Grip High Pulls
   135 ---> 245 sets of 3

SSB Squat (paused just below parallel)
   365 x 3, 3, 3

Saturday - 7:00 A.M.

Fat Bar OHP
   225 x 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

Fat DB Rows
   115 x 4 sets

Dips
Curls
Rear Laterals

Monday - 4:30 P.M.
   **Again, I had to wear a belt over the affected area for all lower body work.

Deadlift
   495 x 1
   525 x 1
   545 x 1
   565 x 1 (PR)
      **I really didn't expect this but I'll take it.

Front Squat
   315 x 3
   335 x 3
   355 x 3, 3, 3

Snatch Grip SLDL into High Pull
   205 x 5, 5, 5

TheJeff696 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/19/15 at 6:25am
Maybe a QL injury?? 

Or an oblique tear. It's one of those areas that there is a lot going on. I hurt my QL/SI joint about a year ago and I still battle with it today, but I never got any bruising or anything. Does the belt hurt the bruising at all? 
Jeff Kaste

"I think there's a Squatch in these woods..."
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/22/15 at 10:00pm
Jeff - I didn't know what the QL was so I looked it up. QL seems more like a back issue. My problem is directly on the tip and under my ribs about mid abdomen height. So possibly an oblique. Other people have suggested  torn intercostals, obliques, or cartilage in the ribcage. 

Pain has not decreased at all. I tried to do a few drills this week without any weights or stones; still not able to get any separation or extension on the right side at all. Lifting has been manageable provided I wear a tight belt the entire time. And somehow despite the pain, my lifts (squat and deadlift) have increased.

I did some stability ball planks this week with no pain. When I tried pallof press or side planks I was not able to complete any reps. 

I also noticed that my right side seems a little swollen and somewhat "squishy" compared to my left.

Now the search for a doctor is in order. Nearly two weeks of this crap with no progress.

Wednesday - 5/20/15

Flat Bench (from pins and no leg drive at all)
   315 x 6 x 1

Speed Bench
   225 x 5 x 5

Chins
Upper Back/Rear Laterals
Dips
Curls

Friday - 5/22/15

SSB Squat
   405 x 2
   430 x 2
   450 x 2 (previous PR was 455 x 1 so despite being broken, my lifts are improving)
   405 x 2 x 2

Snatch Grip High Pulls
   135 ---> 265 at sets of 3 reps

SSB Squat (paused at parallel to keep tension on the legs)
   275 x 5
   295 x 5
   315 x 3 x 5

Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/23/15 at 5:38am
Yeah I'm no expert in pain in that region oddly enough. I feel like I've hurt myself everywhere and yet, there are so many more places to hurt lol.

Good luck man, at least you can keep doing something!
Jeff Kaste

Bill Boyd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/12/15 at 3:05pm
Sean, I think the pain you are feeling is awesomeness. Hope you get back to 100% asap.
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/15 at 10:52am
Thanks Bill. See ya at OSG.

Been training weights but still no throwing practice. I haven't thrown in practice since May 6th. I wanted to practice this past week but it has rained for 8 days straight. It is supposed to rain Monday - Thursday of this week as well. If that's the case, we're looking at 6 straight weeks without any practice. 

I did compete two weekends ago at Riverbanks HG. Everything went surprisingly well. I wore a belt the entire day and felt great afterwards. Just minor bruising the day after. 

Took 2nd to Brezina.

Highlights:

Open Stone (glide) - 49+ with extras after trying to spin (MSA) and fouling two attempts. I chose MSA because the glide is what initially caused the injury but with the help of a belt, I was able to get some points with the old faithful glide.

HWFD - 41+ -  First attempt went 38+. The next two attempts were both 41+. I took one extra and it went 41+ as well. By far the best series of HWFD I have ever had in 5 years of HG. All without practice. I think Craig might be on to something Wink

WOB felt the best it has all year despite only clearing 14'.  I took 3 great pulls at 15' and smashed the weight into the bar hard each time. On a normal pvc bar it may have rolled over but we ended up using the women's caber as the bar for WOB which meant it went over clean or it didn't go over at all.

LWFD, caber, and sheaf were all average.

HH was a poop show but was anyone really expecting anything different LOL

Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/15 at 11:03am
Nice HWFD PR dude! That is a PR right?? 

Not bad for dealing with an injury!
Jeff Kaste

SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/15 at 11:14am
Yep. Previous best was 39+.

The intercostal/oblique feels about 80%. I can still feel it but its not affecting me like it had previously. 

Now I need to figure out why I can throw 40+ in games/practice with the HW but my LW is stuck around 75'. My HW has improved every year but my LW has not moved for over 2 years. 
jsully View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Prefers the D...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/15 at 11:56am
Originally posted by SeanUrq SeanUrq wrote:

Now I need to figure out why I can throw 40+ in games/practice with the HW but my LW is stuck around 75'. My HW has improved every year but my LW has not moved for over 2 years.

why? Easy: speed.

LWD isn't a power event like HWD is. The positions are near identical but relying on power alone isn't going to get you there. You've got to be balls fast for a big lwd.

1) HUGE finish. The faster you get your left foot down, the longer you can apply force. 80+ throws start by applying force at 8-9:00.

2) HUGE sprint. The faster you get your left foot down, the longer you can apply force. 80+ throws start by applying force at 8-9:00.

You should land staggered/closed off for the sprint. Quick left leg after the first turn should have you close to heel-toe with left/right feet. Push the ball around you, through the low point (zero) and sprint with the weight. Get the left down. I personally like to land a tiny bit closed off at the front. I can reach back farther to start pushing sooner. Again, push all the way around and into the field. If you can throw 41, there's no reason you can't throw 83+ imo.

Get video of your lwd and I'll take a gander.
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/22/15 at 10:05am
No Video Jake. You'll see why here in a second.

Stout Barbell Highland Games, Enchanted Lakes Indiana

1st overall

Started the day pretty ugly. Less than 4 hours of sleep. Up at 4 am and on the road by 430 am to make the drive. I figured I'd be okay with some preworkout. However, I threw the worst ever since starting 5 years ago. My performance is beyond embarrassing so I figured what the hell, I'm sure everyone could enjoy a good laugh on a Monday.

Open Stone - Foul, Foul, Safety throw @45'. Took an extra throw to work out the funk but fouled that as well. F this. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've fouled the glide in 5 years. This was not a good start.

HWFD - 32, 33, 34 - ummmm are you serious. I'm not even sure how this was possible. I just went 41 two weeks ago and now this. 

LWFD - 62 (yes you read that correctly), 73, 73. The box was a little short so i decided to one spin the first throw since everyone else had fouled their throws.

HH - By this point I just wanted go home and stop wasting everyone's time. I wasn't even gonna put the blades on but a buddy reminded me that with my luck today, I'd actually PR in the hammer. So right before my first throw I put em on. First throw, almost fell backward but I held on to reset and throw 86' which is the norm lately. Second throw I just tried to relax a bit and threw 98' for a 4' PR and an improvement of 9' for the season. Took a few more but they were all lower 90's. This was the only highlight of the day.

Caber - "Big Red" - 2 turns 

Sheaf - 27' and I barely was able to clear that.

WOB - 12' Oh yes, a hugggggeeeee 12'. 

I had nothing in the tank the entire day and really can't explain why everything sucked. Even with minimal sleep it should have been better. 

Worst. Day. Ever. 

Now time to reset and forget the ugliness. I have Ohio Scottish Games this weekend and then an awesome vacation with the family. 
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/22/15 at 12:31pm
You can do it! We all have a day where we wanna quit. Mine happened 2 years ago. And a 4' PR in hammer is awesome! 

Good luck this weekend boss man!
Jeff Kaste

Mr. Natural View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '02-'08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Natural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/22/15 at 2:29pm
You won five out of seven events by a huge margin, took the overall and hit a 4' PR. You need to STFU.
jonhereth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonhereth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/22/15 at 4:10pm
I wouldn't be too worried. Never mind competing back to back weekends and not sleeping well, trying to heal from an injury is extremely taxing on your CNS and as we all know throwing well and being explosive is all about how well your CNS can perform. Get healed up, you'll be breaking PRs left and right.
Krazy40 View Drop Down
Stupid Track Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazy40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/22/15 at 4:52pm
No mention of the attractive, charming, witty, and funny judge? Or the viewing of an effortless 32's sheaf? bahaha.

Everybody has a "bad" day, don't worry about it. See you in Ohio 
Jeremy Gillingham

"Go Big or Go Home"
Sponsors:   

http://www.stoutbarbell.com/Home_Page.html

http://www.backinact.com/newpatients.htm
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/24/15 at 8:28am
Jeff - Thanks. Hopefully its a while before I have another day like that.

Dave - That all may be true but I generally have certain numbers that I can hit in each event even on a below than average day. This past weekend I was far worse than that. I can be pretty hard on myself and I expect the best every time. 

Jon - I agree. With your comments I'm keeping everything right around 80% in the weight room this week and hopefully that will facilitate some recovery before competing this weekend.

Jeremy - That totally slipped my mind. We did have the bestest judge ever. Now can I have 20 dollars? lol
SeanUrq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanUrq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/24/15 at 8:34am
Monday - 6/22/15

Deadlift (elevated 3")
   (80%) 475 x 4 x 2

OHP
   (80%) 205 x 4 x 3

Chins
Dips
Curls
Box Jumps

Tuesday - 6/23/15

First practice since May 6th. 
First practice on the field behind my new house. 
First practice ever on grass (I've always been able to find a spot to throw off of concrete). 
It was pretty swampy from raining every day the past 2+ weeks but it was really nice to get out for a bit.

#16 Stone
   Standing x 6
   Glide x 15

HWFD x 10

Didn't measure anything or push it too hard. Just wanted to hit certain positions during the throws.

Rob Logan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/02/15 at 7:44am
Hope the side is getting better Sean, see you next weekend at Saline?
Gym
https://www.facebook.com/Stout.Barbell?fref=ts

Training videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/xb100

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>
  Share Topic