Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Arnold results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bhuntley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arnold results
    Posted: 3/03/14 at 5:55pm
Results are up!!

Thanks to everyone that competed and helped out.. It was a great time!!

Brian
feefiefofeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote feefiefofeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/03/14 at 8:09pm
A big thanks to you, Brian, your wife, and Jim Lorimer for helping get the Amateurs, Women, and Masters on the field. It may have been cold and blizzardy but I think I can speak for everyone in saying that we felt honored and excited to be competing at such a historical event. I can't wait to come back next year! Big smile
Literature is strewn with the wreckage of men who have minded beyond all reason the opinions of others.
bhuntley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhuntley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/03/14 at 8:56pm
Thanks!!

Pro scores are up.. the picture I entered them from was a little hard to read so let me know if I have anything wrong..
Merl C. Lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Merl C. Lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/14 at 8:59am
Brian!  It was a pleasure to work with you and your crew at the Arnold. I met a lot of great people last weekend.

The first thing I did when I got  home to Springfield Illinois yesterday was to confirm the weight of the Hammer that Dan Mckim threw on Saturday. It weighed in at 16.16 pounds at the UPS shipping terminal. This is the same weight I got on my shipping scale at home.

Congratulations to Dan and everyone that took on the Arnold!

Merl Lawless
Ancient Athletics

bhuntley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bhuntley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/14 at 12:26pm
Merl,

Thanks for all the time and effort you put in to help make this a success. I hope we can work together in the near future!!

Brian
agm_ View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agm_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/14 at 1:22pm
Have you had a chance to check the length of that hammer?
Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/14 at 1:42pm
lol, 49.9 inches Adam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic