Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

NORTH AMERlCAN CHAMPlONSHlP IX DlRECTOR'S CUT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karlg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/23/14 at 12:23pm

I suppose I will have to try...

Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/23/14 at 1:03pm
Wait...wut?
The man in the arena.
bigfrazier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigfrazier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/23/14 at 3:02pm
Well if ya want we could team work it
WALLY.OLECIK View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/23/14 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by bigirish01 bigirish01 wrote:

...Nick Ham would be ahead of Eddie in the Standings
Well, you're almost right, Jay (who's not really dead to me!)  Nick should have been ahead of Eddie!  lt's not my job to consolidate individuals' names on the ranking list.  He should have been monitoring the list personally!  And although l have a real problem with last minute changes, l've decided to go ahead and put him on the competitors' list.  Now, how to get his acceptance letter to him?
16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no 'try!'" Yoda
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/23/14 at 4:55pm

Well I guess I win the Sheaf off due to Duncan and Sean being so scared they injured themselves... all I need is 1 attempt made and I win....
ls that really how you want to win, Jay?  By default?  l doubt that Tom Lawrence donated the hot sauce to go to the last man standing!  l think that, unless there's an alternate wager, l should put it away 'til next year.  But, unless we hear differently from Tom, if you insist, l'll lay it on you!!
16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/23/14 at 10:39pm
Jay is a man of honor, and as the last man standing, he earns the right to define the alternate wager himself.  I think that's fair.

Tom
Aim high. Stay hungry.
bigirish01 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigirish01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/24/14 at 9:25am
I have no issue winning by default... They were afforded the opportunity to compete against me in the Sheaf. We all trained for it. I pulled my left Brachioradialis and bicep 3 weeks ago, but I iced and altered my training. Id show up and compete if I lost my arm.... but hey Im an Ex-Marine... I dont expect these Kids to be that tough. But as Tom says I am a man of honor and we can put hot sauce away until next year.
Jay "Big Daddy" O'Neill
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/24/14 at 10:09pm
Tried to call you, Jay, but no answer.  Methinks l'll bring it to the Claw and you can decide then!
16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigirish01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/25/14 at 8:15am
Sorry Wally My reception up in the hills is spotty at best. Keep the sauce til next year... the younguns should be healed by then... unless they tear/rip something else...lol
Jay "Big Daddy" O'Neill
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/28/14 at 6:35pm
Ratholed - one bottle of 'hot sauce!'
16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/29/14 at 9:40am
Store it on its side please.  It has a natural cork in it, not a synthetic cork.  It will keep.

Tom
Aim high. Stay hungry.
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigirish01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/29/14 at 10:53am
Sorry Tom... I had the choice to take it of let it be until next year and decided Id lte Wally hang on to it until next year. Hopefully the Younguns will be healed by then...LOL 
Good News was I broke the existing Masters 50+ sheaf record at 28 '!
Jay "Big Daddy" O'Neill
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/29/14 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by TomLawrence TomLawrence wrote:

Store it on its side please.  It has a natural cork in it, not a synthetic cork.  It will keep.
Oh, l'm already on top of that, Tom!
16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

swollenknuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote swollenknuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/29/14 at 8:45pm

Sorry Tom... I had the choice to take it of let it be until next year and decided Id lte Wally hang on to it until next year. Hopefully the Younguns will be healed by then...LOL 
Good News was I broke the existing Masters 50+ sheaf record at 28 '!
Ray Siochowicz

AD Victoria Highland Games Association

www.victoriahighlandgames.com

C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/01/14 at 9:54am
Wally -

After looking at the Pro results for the Claw, is it safe to assume you went ahead and consumed the prize instead of storing it for next year?
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/01/14 at 3:32pm
Are you saying "the lack of results for the Claw?"  l've been trying but when l hit 'submit,' they just disappear.  lt'll happen, soon l hope!

And No!  l have not consumed the prize.  lt's safely salted away for next year
16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/01/14 at 3:39pm
Not the lack of results, no.  Those things take time, esp with a game of that size. 

More the fact that Matt apparently threw twice and finished first and second (which I'm sure his wallet appreciated, but his brother didn't). And Jake and John threw the exact same numbers both days in every event, sans the braemar stone.

Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/01/14 at 4:35pm
Like the lady said "Poo-poo occurs!"  No, it wasn't from the over-consumption of hot sauce.  More like getting tired of re-entering the same results over and over!!  Matt & Andy and John & Jake should be fine now.  
16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/01/14 at 10:29pm
  Clap  Well, the d-base was treating me right for a change so l pressed on and got all of the classes posted! 
Check it out and if l've made any of my usual errors, let me know.  Now it's 'hot sauce' time!!  Beer

16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic