Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Training Logs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

My Training Log: Unsure of next competition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwhite829 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Training Log: Unsure of next competition
    Posted: 7/17/14 at 7:38am
Good morning!  New to the forum and unsure of when I'm going to compete again.  I've got my first Strongman comp on Saturday and will be doing the Panama City Beach HG in March, but unsure of anything between the 2.  I'm a fan of powerlifting and OLY lifts as well, though I'm pretty weak in them right now.  My log for the past couple months is on TNation's strongman forum.

I am currently doing 5/3/1 in the gym and SM events on Saturday.  If I can find some people to do throwing events on Saturdays with in the Pensacola, FL area, I'll be alternating HG events and SM events on Saturdays(I strongly believe PL, OLY, SM, and HG all cross over to each other extremely well and you can easily train for all of them simultaneously if you are smart about it and you have good rest/nutrition).  Once I get 4-6 wks pre competition for SM/HG I'll be focusing exclusively on events/throws.

Look forward to browsing through the logs here as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic