Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Newbie
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Equipment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moosie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Equipment
    Posted: 10/16/14 at 3:44pm
Newbies, one of the early questions I had was how to get equipment, follow this post below to a contribution auction for a fork and blades. I know Mike very well. He is class act. They gave away a 56 lb WFD last month. --Jim

Topic: SGL/TACS Sheaf Fork/Boot Blades Fundraiser
    Posted: 10/11/14 at 11:02pm

Ok folks, here we go again. This is the latest installment in the SGL/TACS Fundraiser Series.

This time around we will raise funds to support someone receiving a custom made fork from Duncan McCallum, like the one in the photo below, and a set of boot blades from Tom Lawrence, like the set in the photo below. Duncan says he will set it up to your specifications; paint it, put grip on the handle, even go two tine as opposed to three tine if you swing that way. And, Tom will set the bolt holes in the blades to your specs so they fit your boot and have the amount of "overhang" that you want.

While this is not a "raffle", because PayPal frowns on that sort of thing, we will be accepting donations of $5. For the first $5 donation you will receive one consideration for the fork and blades, and a TACS sticker as "swag". For each additional $5 donation you will receive an equal number of considerations.

Here is a link to the rally: SGL/TACS Sheaf Fork and Boot Blades Swag Rally!

Huge Thanks go out to Duncan and Tom. We appreciate you fellas.

And, the TACS sticker:

As always, the SGL and TACS appreciate your support of the Heavy Events and Highland Games.

Edited by phatmiked - 10/11/14 at 11:51pm

http://www.scottishgamesleague.com
http://www.teamdickens.org
Jim Dougherty

Ned Pepper: I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.

Rooster Cogburn: Fill your hands, you son of a bitch.
Moosie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moosie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/14 at 9:26am
Sorry about the dead links. I did a copy and paste. Look under General topics then the post,SGL/TACS Sheaf Fork/Boot Blades Fundraiser. The fork is nice and can be customized for the winner to include 3 or 2 forks with grips. Blades will be customized to your specs (long or short). If your worried about a sheaf, I use a triple thick burlap sack with rubber mulch from home depot.   

Jim Dougherty

Ned Pepper: I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.

Rooster Cogburn: Fill your hands, you son of a bitch.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic