Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anyone watch Steve Austin Broken skull challenge?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Anyone watch Steve Austin Broken skull challenge?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Ullom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone watch Steve Austin Broken skull challenge?
    Posted: 1/26/15 at 6:40am
Had a highland gamer last night

C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/15 at 7:51am
Just watched it.

Such humble girls, lol.   

The episode can be watched here.
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/15 at 7:53am
It was tough, but I had a blast,” she said. “I would have no problem doing another reality show as long as it wasn’t something that would be threatening to my health. It was a great experience and I’ll never forget it, but my real passion and focus now is the Scottish games. I want to be a world champion.”

Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/15 at 8:23am
Well...there's that.
The man in the arena.
phatmiked View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatmiked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:40am
How'd she fare on the show?
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:47am
She lost and was eliminated on the first event.  
Steve Conway View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Conway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/27/15 at 9:23am
Felicia who? I don't think I've heard of her? Wants to be world champion...
The Queen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/27/15 at 10:11am
I was curious too Steve, having never heard of her either, so I did some digging in NASGA. . . 
Felicia Fischer - she has results from 6 SoCal and AZ games last year, and 2 games in 2013
brandell View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/27/15 at 11:43am
Hummm interesting. Well maybe now she is ready to focus on her HG's?

Beth B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/29/15 at 5:09pm
Felicia is out of San Diego and is super nice. She's been doing games for close to two years and for someone with no throwing background she is progressively getting better. She was on the poster for the Queen Mary Games last year and has done some modeling for sportkilt. So she's recognizable in the So Cal games. I've encouraged her look into Portland, Pleasanton and the Enumclaw pre-elites this year.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic