FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Program Update - WMC 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Program Update - WMC 2015
    Posted: 3/04/15 at 5:50pm
Hey-

Just a few notes to update:

We spent some time working out the flights today. Its likely an 18 flight event now ... biggest yet.

Also, that should help us make some changes that might help the people on the Standby List to get into the contest.

And the list of judges now includes Craig Smith. He judged at our MWC2003, along with all the Team USA throwers and he's back to help with MWC2015. Thanks again.

And lengthy discussion of the possible changes for the entry process for MWC2016

-K
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/15 at 6:30pm
Tis my pleasure, and thanks for having me.  
K Rogers View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/15 at 7:27pm
Craig-

Did I understand that you are nearly ready to throw with us too?

That would be fun if you can make it next year ... keep in mind that its likely a 1 day window for the registration next year MWC 2016 ... might be additional entry changes forthcoming ... but we'll talk more about it in STL.

-K
Gerry Reynolds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Reynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/15 at 7:33pm
I think Craig Smith should be in charge of the 40-44 #28 WFD
His aftershave might distract them

dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/04/15 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by K Rogers K Rogers wrote:

Hey-

Just a few notes to update:

We spent some time working out the flights today. Its likely an 18 flight event now ... biggest yet.

Also, that should help us make some changes that might help the people on the Standby List to get into the contest.

And the list of judges now includes Craig Smith. He judged at our MWC2003, along with all the Team USA throwers and he's back to help with MWC2015. Thanks again.

And lengthy discussion of the possible changes for the entry process for MWC2016

-K
good stuff having the cool one as a judge!not so good having G****R******* commenting(oops did I say that)
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
Soul Eater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Eater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/05/15 at 12:36am
Craig, becareful what you wish for, your well on your way to the hood, oldman hood that is, gray hair, false teeth, talking about your medical problems, and the vanishing of testostorne, and how much you use to lift back in the day. I was listening, ok eavesdropping on a conversation in the gym of these 2 kids (mid 30's) about back in the day how strong they were all the while pressing buttons on their smart phones. And i had just seen that video of Arnold that said are you here to workout or push buttons and just kind of laughed out loud when i thought about that. They shot me a look and i went back to squatting my little 365 for fives. It will be good to see you again and tlk and drink a little if your up to it old boy.

C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/05/15 at 7:26am
Originally posted by K Rogers K Rogers wrote:

Did I understand that you are nearly ready to throw with us too?

I am in my 40th year, so in many other sports (weightlifting, etc...) I would be eligible already. 

But yea, my birthday is two weeks after this game. 
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/05/15 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Soul Eater Soul Eater wrote:

Craig, becareful what you wish for, your well on your way to the hood, oldman hood that is, gray hair, false teeth, talking about your medical problems, and the vanishing of testostorne, and how much you use to lift back in the day.

[x]  gray hair
[ ]  false teeth
[x]  talking about your medical problems
[x]  vanishing of testosterone
[x]  how much you use to lift back in the day

I've almost got the whole list there...

Originally posted by Soul Eater Soul Eater wrote:

It will be good to see you again and tlk and drink a little if your up to it old boy.

I'm looking forward to it. 
Soul Eater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Eater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/05/15 at 10:32am
Craig, 4 out of 5 and still under the bar for age. You Sir will make an impressive old man. Still to early for the belt and suspenders combo though thats like hipster old man style, and a nice pair of Maury Zoltan's (white penny loafers) to go with the look. Yeah i'm looking forward to it as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic