Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Buffalo NY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azerby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buffalo NY
    Posted: 9/19/16 at 5:31pm
Anyone in the area willing to train a rookie? 29 years old just trying to get my foot in the door
Juli Peterson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juli Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/19/16 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Azerby Azerby wrote:

Anyone in the area willing to train a rookie? 29 years old just trying to get my foot in the door

http://www.buffaloheavies.com/

Some of the best folks in the Games. 

jp
You have to stop doing that Juli, if it worked we'd all be doing it.

tosabarbell.com
mike landrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike landrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/21/16 at 5:09pm
Hot me up on Facebook. I'm the only Mike Landrich
"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and win by experience"-Mark Twain
Azerby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azerby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/28/16 at 8:31pm
Tried to get in touch with the Buffalo heavies to no avail. Mike, friended and sent a message with no response. My name is Adam number is 525 0286. Further ub football player, played rugby at nu, former powerlifter
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/29/16 at 9:19am
Go to the Ithaca games and introduced yourself,meet local(to you) throwers and take it from their
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
throw50 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throw50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/30/16 at 7:46am
The Buffalo Heavies website could use some updating, so I'm sorry if no one reached out to you.  Hi, I'm John Katalinas and I'm in Lockport.  Look for me as well on FB and I can help you find the beginning of the path forward.  There are certainly better and younger throwers than me, but I will do my best to introduce you to the key folk in the area
(Heading to Ithaca just to say Hi is a pretty long drive...we can do better in this electronic, information age)

Just keep in mind that once you are associated with this bunch of hooligans and misfits, we can't be responsible for your reputation or sanity

Welcome, you'll enjoy the ride
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic