Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Richmond, VA throwers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Richmond, VA throwers?
    Posted: 4/28/17 at 8:01pm
sanooke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/28/17 at 8:02pm
I somehow messed up the OP.  I moved out to RVA.  Anyone out here throw and compete or practice regularly?
B_McCraw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_McCraw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/30/17 at 4:45pm
Hey man, I am from the Roanoke area and there are a decent number of guys out here who throw regularly.  Not a complete solution, but if you wanted to drive a bit we would be happy to have you.  Also, try to find Chad Clark (organizes the Green Hill and Radford Games) on facebook and drop him a line, he knows just about everyone in VA that throws.  I am sure he could point you to a few folks closer to you.  
TheHammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/02/17 at 7:13am
I am about an hour west of Richmond and I throw anywhere from 3 to 4 days a week. Not many throwers in RVA left to be honest. Sam Parlow and I are about it. You can find Sam on Facebook, he isn't ever on the forums.
David Marble
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic