FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Friggin Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Friggin Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 10/08/17 at 11:24am
Why must these asshats bring their bullshit to the highland games...just minutes ago 3 athletes took a knee during the national anthem...boggles the mind what kind of oppresed lives these nitwits think have hadOuchAngry
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/17 at 8:02pm
Ok home after a great day of throwing and have had time to reflect on these 3 athletes actions,and have come to the realization after much inner dialog in my head that the term asshats is to good for these sad excuse for Americans! You want to pull that not my president,hillary won the popular vote,I feel oppressed by the sight of the flag or the sweet rendition of OUR national anthem,I need a safe place because I'm triggered..get the FU** off the field..all 3 of you no matter how nice I was in the past are dead to me and not only will I ridicule you on the field will never say a nice thing about you...you don't want a confrontation-STAY THE F OUT OF MY WAY!
JUST BRING IT /

Sims66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sims66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/17 at 8:51pm
Wow, I didn't even notice Dan! I was too busy looking at the flag high on the standard. I'm really surprised by that.

Be at War with your vices, at peace with your virtues and begin each year a better person - Benjamin Franklin
Hapy View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/17 at 5:56am
Stole this from the Chicago tribune, but it sums up my feelings on this:

"Those who take the opportunity to peacefully object to the ways our nation falls short of guaranteeing liberty, providing opportunity and dispensing justice are not showing disrespect to anyone or anything. To the contrary, they’re showing respect to American values with an implicit demand that we do more than pay them lip service. And they’re doing so in a way that lesser nations, more insecure and repressive nations, would outlaw."
Real Men Wear Purple

Tinky Winky Throw Far!

Central Vermont Strength Association
Wayne Hill View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/17 at 6:57am
I gotta agree with Hapy.
"We may be small, but we're slow." - MIT Rugby
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/17 at 10:35am
I disagree but will probably end comment after today...both my mom and dad were legal immigrants from Scotland and worked their butts off to become citizens and they instilled asense of pride and respect in the flag,the national anthem, and all the great things it represents about our great country.   MERICA!
JUST BRING IT /

Borges View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
The Conrad Dobler of the Highland Games

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/17 at 2:07pm
I'm with dwood. Stand, remove your hat, and show respect. If you think America sucks, get the hell out. We won't miss you.
Cheers,

Carlos

"Live free or die"
Pogany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pogany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/17 at 3:47pm
With you 100%, Dan .....but I'm sure you (and anyone else who knows me) know that. I'll keep my opinion of the low-life scumbags to myself .....

DStewart View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DStewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/17 at 3:48pm
With you D.Wood !

DStewart View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DStewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/17 at 3:55pm
Well said Wayne Pogany.
Brian Randell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Randell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/17 at 5:43am
I would have got tossed from the games as I would not have kept my mouth shut.  You want to link arms, fine, but get your ass off the damn ground and stand for the anthem.

A punk who was raised by two white parents, started this shit after his Muslim Girlfriend made him convert to date her and got in his head.

I don't give a damn about intent, you can fight for what you believe in and not piss on the flag or the anthem, no matter what the intent, its disrespect. 
Mr. Natural View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '02-'08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Natural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/17 at 7:32am
Wow man, I'm sorry you had to suffer such a traumatic experience. Let's hug it out. When y'all weren't too busy swooning and clutching your pearls, did you actually try to find out what their beef was?
Big smile

OK, in all fairness it sounds like it probably wasn't the right time or place. And now they'll never get that million-dollar Highland Games sponsorship!
Bill Boyd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/17 at 3:00pm
What has all this kneeling accomplished except for gaining the attention of the media? Kneel all you want and all is does is boost your ego and make you think you are doing something meaningful. Its been a joke from the beginning and I have ignored it all...except for this post. Watching people react to it is kinda shortsighted. 
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/17 at 11:34am
Just find it ironic that 3 women who probably lived the most entitled life would be the ones protesting...one had no clue when confronted as why she was protesting,one babbled something about Trump being racist,and the third is a bleeding heart liberal who jumps on any social cause (and I refuse to even acknowledge her or talk to her) my Christmas card list got 3 shorter
JUST BRING IT /

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic