Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

2018 OOB Scottish Festival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2018 OOB Scottish Festival
    Posted: 3/25/18 at 7:01pm
I guess it’s about time I officially opened the Sign Ups for the OOB Scottish Festival. Saturday, June 2. I have had a ton of interest on these games and as you know it’s a very small field so I will limit numbers.   No groups over 8 competitor, no more than 35 athletes total. Divisions are Amateur Men’s Open, Masters Men, Light Weight Men <200 (need at least three to make the division), Ladies and Ladies who are a little older (need three to make a division).   Also this is a Newbie Friendly Game each division will have a spot or two saved for a newbie. Registration will close May 6th and the final roster will be determined.

HOW TO REGISTER
1. Send me a Private message with your division and you address
2. I will let you know I received your message and tell you if you are in or on the waitlist. I will allow more than 8 in a division only if other divisions are under 8 and the total number of athletes is under 35.
3. First come first served. It’s the only way to make it fair.
4. You will have free entry to the game, everyone else who come with you will be charged $5 we will do it like we did last year. I will send out your tickets and what you need for your family and friends and you can pay day of.

If you have questions please PM me. DO NOT Say you are coming on the thread PMs only to get on the list.
"Stand in your own space and know you are there."
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/25/18 at 8:05pm
Great small games, good crowd,great athletes,super location,very friendly AD...highly recomend these games
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
klillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/28/18 at 12:53pm
Great Games, Wish I could make it This year!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic