Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Equipment for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
The Conrad Dobler of the Highland Games

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Equipment for sale
    Posted: 5/31/19 at 11:00am
Selling off some equipment. I am selling three Bobby Dodd hammers all set up for PVC. One is a standard 12# and the other two are prototype off weight training hammers one is 20# and one is 9# (both were stamped "001" by Bobby as they were the first of their kind). I also have a 16# Clevenger sheaf in excellent condition. All of it is in Monterey, CA.

PM me and make me an offer if you are interested.
Cheers,

Carlos

"Live free or die"
Andrew Hobson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Hobson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/02/19 at 11:53am
Carlos, Pops wants all hammers for his grand kids when they grow up and throw. Hit me up or hit up pops. I hope you're doing well brother!
www.keedah.com
Borges View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/18/19 at 10:48am
Just an update. I still have the ladies 12# and the training 9# as well as the 16# sheaf for sale. PM if you're interested.
Cheers,

Carlos

"Live free or die"
artkerr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artkerr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/28/19 at 8:26pm
Carlos, do you still have the women's 12# hammer?
Art Hobson
oldtimer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldtimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/30/19 at 6:58pm
Carlos are you coming to Ptown either Sat. or Sun? If so, are you judging? I notice that there's only 2 masters classes for men and none for women. What's going on?
Dale
oldtimer
Borges View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/19 at 12:31pm
I do still have the 12# hammer (and the 9# as well as a 16# sheaf bag in excellent condition).
Cheers,

Carlos

"Live free or die"
Borges View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/19 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by oldtimer oldtimer wrote:

Carlos are you coming to Ptown either Sat. or Sun? If so, are you judging? I notice that there's only 2 masters classes for men and none for women. What's going on?
Dale

Negative. Am enjoying the start of the college football season from my couch this weekend. How's life with you?
Cheers,

Carlos

"Live free or die"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic