Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2020 USA vs Scotland (no North/South this year)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

2020 USA vs Scotland (no North/South this year)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustinBlatnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2020 USA vs Scotland (no North/South this year)
    Posted: 12/10/19 at 2:17pm
Seeing what kind of discussion probably won't turn up with this, but I know the USA team this year. Any word on what Scots are coming over to the Central FL Games in January for this games? Something I've always personally wanted to make (one day I'll grow up) but excited to sponsor the team this year

Captain: Garrett Blatnik
Charlie Fay
Kyle Mckelvey
Eddie Johnson
Kendall Thomas

Excited to see what this team is gunna bring to the games!

klillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/19 at 1:23pm
I think Kyle Randalls said he was coming over. 
TheJeff696 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/19 at 7:18am
Team USA looks beefy. 

My money is on dark horse Chaz Fay to purposefully take a hit in Ostone and then climb his way out to victory. 

Think of the glory! 

Good luck, boys! 
Jeff Kaste

"I think there's a Squatch in these woods..."
CharlesFay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlesFay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/19 at 12:38pm
I appreciate your confidence in me Jeff. I doubt I will have to purposefully take a hit on stone, even if I hit a PR in that event I am likely to still be dead last in the event with those boys. Hopefully I can climb out of that hole like you said. Great field though, should be fun.
JustinBlatnik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustinBlatnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/19 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by TheJeff696 TheJeff696 wrote:

My money is on dark horse Chaz Fay to purposefully take a hit in Ostone and then climb his way out to victory. 

The sneaky Chaz move. Classic
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic