FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Keep this site great by making a donation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keep this site great by making a donation
    Posted: 10/29/05 at 1:26pm

You can now help keep this site going by making a donation.

http://www.nasgaweb.com/donation.asp

Thanks for helping keep this site the great Highland Games site that it is!

Wayne Hill View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/05 at 3:38pm
I did.

-Wayne
"We may be small, but we're slow." - MIT Rugby
Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/05 at 9:50am
DO IT NOW.
jeffloosle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffloosle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/05 at 3:56am

Kurt,

My check is in the mail today!

Appreciate your site, forum and most especially, the data base.

I am sure that your site is "the" Scottish Heavies Source!

Best,

Jeff

Terry Lawson View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Lawson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/05 at 5:45am

Done! Keep up the good work!!!!

Terry Lawson

BigdogEMT

“The hard stuff we do right away, the impossible stuff takes a little longer!”
KTDupuis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KTDupuis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/18/05 at 3:29am
Guys, all it takes is a credit card and 3 minutes of your time.

Thanks for all the hard work Kurt! The Database on your site is an invaluable tool for me when it comes to working on the SSAAA website.

Thanks again,
Kevin Dupuis
SSAAA Webmaster
www.thessaaa.org
"I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - G. Carlin
Edward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/05 at 4:25pm

It ain't much, but it wasn't painful.  PayPal worked great.

Thanks for all the good work.

Ed
Maddog Mitchell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddog Mitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/03/06 at 6:10am

Kurt,

Thanks for the site it's a great tool for improvement and info. I have made a donation and will again.

Edited by Maddog Mitchell
David
weaselking View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaselking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/04/06 at 7:33am
I tried to make a donation via this email last month, and it just got kicked back to me.  Is there another way I should be doing this?
We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
wallyworld View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallyworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/06 at 12:19am
Love the site , the database and, especially, the forum!!  Sent, last year, what should be an amount  that could help keep this excellent site viable.  Of course, it was not all one-sided.  On my end, got an excellent database to determine the best athletes for the North American Championships!!!!!  It would not have been possible to be as as fair a Championships as it would have been  without it!!!  We'll have to definatly do it again next year!!! 
The Trustees willing and the creek don't rise!!!!!!!
"TRY NOT. DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO 'TRY'."   Yoda
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/06 at 1:45pm

I found an error on the donations page so it should be working right now.

Thanks.

seckmrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seckmrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/06/07 at 3:40pm

Just an FYI to anyone who reads this, if you use the database to record or rank throwers for your games you should chip in for the cost of keeping it up..  I am sending you my check as soon as I get it from the treasurer..  THanks for the great site it is a huge help!!!!

Ryan Seckman

Mesa Az AD

KTDupuis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KTDupuis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/07/07 at 4:15am
Ryan,

You are correct. I have had more people asking me about the NASGA DB lately than my own website. Maybe these same people would consider contributing to the cause.

Just realized I hadn't donated since late 2005. Just sent another donation.

Thanks Kurt!!!
"I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - G. Carlin
weaselking View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaselking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/04/07 at 4:15am
Thx for the great resource, Kurt.
We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
zdkrempin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zdkrempin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/07 at 7:36am

Done-- thanks for a great site.   You do a awesome job and the site is easy to navigate.

I will donate again.

out

zk

Praetorian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Praetorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/15/07 at 10:44am
 DID LAST WEEK PAY PAL.
AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT!!
Angus Billy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angus Billy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/17/07 at 9:44am
Site is invaluable to everyone involved. Thanks for keeping it going so well. Scottish Masters Athletics International is happy to contribute.
Angus Billy
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/21/09 at 10:07am

For those who tried to donate in the past few months, the donate button was setup to donate to the wrong e-mail address so the donations were not received.  It's fixed now.

Thanks.

-Admin
MacFarlane Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacFarlane Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/21/09 at 10:51am
My last donation came back from Janruary.

I just made one again.

Thanks for all you do!

(Got my receipt, Pay Pal working Good Now. 02/23/09)
Red C
I may be Small and Slow, but I'm Old and Treacherous!
seckmrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seckmrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/23/09 at 3:55pm

Sending you a donation again to support your efforts as I need your web site to help me secure the top people for our World CHampionship event..  Thank you!!! $100.00 from Arizona AD's hope it helps you keep this going strong

Big Ed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/24/09 at 5:11am
I sent you another donation of $100.  I added this to my athletic budget so I can continue to send it every year.  Love the site and feel that what I and the San Antonio Highland Games recieves is well worth the donation...every games listed should send in something!!! 
Wild Irishman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/09 at 4:51pm

Thank you for a networking site into heavy athletics. Hope to make some contacts, learn technique and be on the scene soon!

Wild Irishman, Detroit Area.

AlDargie View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlDargie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/27/11 at 11:44am
Good time to make a small donation.
Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy. - Outlaw Josey Wales
MacRae73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacRae73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/15/11 at 8:14am

Donation made !

I greatly appreciate the site and all of the information regarding games and schedules. with out NASGA, I probably would not have been to nearly so many games over my first couple years - heres to improvement in the future.

-Ian

Throwgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Throwgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/11 at 8:08am

I really appreciate this site.  Two questions.

1.  Where am I supposed to donate here?

2. I've started a new business.  How do I get an advertisement on the site, and what does it cost?

You can overcome adversity!
Wayne Hill View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/11 at 1:52am
I'm not an official spokesperson for this site, but here's a link to the donation page:

For the latter, contact admin.
"We may be small, but we're slow." - MIT Rugby
Jeremy Robinson View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy Robinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/21/17 at 5:44am
Just donated a little bit. Thanks for all the work on this site, we really appreciate it.
jdcowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdcowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/14/17 at 3:00pm
$20 isn't much but there will be more to come!
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic