Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Database
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Amateur C Rankings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amateur C Rankings
    Posted: 4/18/05 at 8:46am

Thanks for updating the Warrensburg Games.  While it was fun to rank #2 for a little bit, we were throwing a 42# weight, not a 56#, on WFH.  I will see what I can do about fixing that ranking legitimately.

Next planned game for me is KC.

Ed
Edward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/18/05 at 9:49am

The database needs to be corrected again though.  The #2 slot in Warrensburg went to Reade Ferguson, his WFH was invalidated too.  However, he threw in Arcadia the week before and had a qualifying throw of 11'.

When you put that number back in for him, it should give him an additional 567 points and put him in the #1 slot.

Good Job Reade.

Ed
RedFergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/18/05 at 1:33pm

Ed,

The scores do look nice but unfortanatly we where throwing the 42lb.  Hopefully they can fix that, but I am glad you pointed it out.  I had a great time meeting and competing against you.  Also my girlfriend felt bad for not saying by to you wife, let her know it was nice meeting her too.  Great job yourself and Good luck in KC.  Hopefully I will see you at a game in the fall.

RedFergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/18/05 at 2:53pm

Sorry, I guess the 42lb weight for height has already been fixed.  The odd thing is I have two names Reade Ferguson and Ferguson Reade, but maybe that can be fixed.  I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Reade Ferguson

Edward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/18/05 at 3:44pm
Thanks and a pleasure meeting you as well.  Hope to get another chance to throw against you.  Let me know when you're up for another game and we can see about it.
Ed
Celtic-Bull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celtic-Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/24/05 at 6:28am

Hello everybody..I'm new to this site and the games for that matter.I was in the loch Norman games.and had My ass handed to me....

but it was fun non the less.Just wanted to post and say hello and see who all was on here

Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:11pm
Celtic Bull,  go the the General section of this board and you will get more responses.  Welcome to the games, you'll get hooked.
Donate lately?
Wayne Hill View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:52pm
And, if your scores at Loch Norman were for your first games, you're going to do just fine.

-Wayne
"We may be small, but we're slow." - MIT Rugby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celtic-Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:29pm

Thanks guys....But it's wasn't My first it was My third...:)But thanks,I'm looking for some tips on the stone toss I'm up for anything as far as drills go or whatever......and anything you got to say I got time to lisen to...

-Tim

Plaid Dog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plaid Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/25/05 at 4:56am
Just throw throw throw
RedFergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/25/05 at 5:03am
Celtic-Bull I am newer than you are but welcome to the games anyway,
and I would have to agree with "just throw throw throw." Goodluck!

Reade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celtic-Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/26/05 at 2:15am
throw throw throw.....I'll keep that in mind....My next game is on the 7th of may......I'm in TN where is everyone???would be nice to meet some people from here at a game....
Edward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/26/05 at 7:55am
Kansas City
Ed
Edward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/26/05 at 4:29pm

I see that Reade Ferguson has been corrected.  Thanks.

#3 ain't bad Reade.  Look forward to seeing you the next go round.

Ed
RedFergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/27/05 at 6:14am
I do like the looks of it, thanks to whoever fixed it! I am looking foward
to the next go around as well.
Edward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/27/05 at 4:56pm

Tell what the next games you plan on attending after Europe and I will see what I can do to be there.

I plan to talk my wife into Tulsa in September.  Then I will work on Kirksville and St. Louis.

In the meantime, if things work out between my schedule and hers, I am going to try to throw in Illinois May 21 and if I can work it one of the midwest games in July or August.

I'm addicted already.  I love to compete.

Ed
RedFergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/28/05 at 5:20am
I have registered to be at Springfield on May 21st. Then I should be back
from europe for Tulsa, St. Louis and Kirksville. Hope to see you at one. I
know what you mean by being addicted!
RedFergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/28/05 at 5:32am
I also decided to compete in B class because of my scores. I looked
through the database and thought it to be best. I also think the B class
can start to help me more with technique. I should see you there this fall.
Edward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/28/05 at 11:39am

I am registered as a C in KC, so through KC I will throw with the Cs.  If I throw in Springfield I will throw C.  After that, I will look at the Bs.

May have to make the jump just to keep up with you.

Ed
Edward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/02/05 at 4:02pm

Reade,

Sorry, but Springfield doesn't work out.  I will throw in Wakeeney this weekend though.  Suppose we will plan on Tulsa as a next shot.  If my numbers stay whole through KC, I will join you in Bs.

Ed

Ed
Edward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/08/05 at 11:55am

Reade,

Going to miss Springfield, but added 11'6" on wob in Wakeeney yesterday.  It would seem I am back in the game with you.  Just got my confirmation from Kansas City, they will field me as a C.  After that, I will bump to Bs so that we can throw together again.

Ed

Ed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic