FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

uploading Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McSanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: uploading Problems
    Posted: 8/24/09 at 5:39am

I usually don't have a problem with up loading the files created off line.  However, my daughter upgraded to MS INterent Explorer 8.0 and I do not know whether this factors into the problem .

I get the following error. 

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Error Type:
    Persits.Upload.1 (0x800A0005)
    The system cannot find the path specified.
    /dbase/resultsupload2.asp, line 43

• Browser Type:
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

• Page:
    POST 3124 bytes to /dbase/resultsupload2.asp

• POST Data:
    error '80020009'

/scripts/500-100.asp, line 192

Mark McVey

"The work of science is to substitute facts for appearances and demonstrations for impressions." -John Ruskin
DaleGehman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaleGehman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/09 at 7:19am
I've been having problems yesterday and today getting the database to take the results from Kalamazoo. I have gotten the As and Masters, but I have tried the B class at least 8 or 9 times, and it won't take. I'm not getting any error, but instead of the screen coming up that says the update has been processed, I just get put back to the database page. I'm not taking too long, as by now I practically have the numbers memorized. And nothing is showing in red. Any ideas?
Partner in JDJ Caber Co. "Proudly serving the Scottish Heavy Athlete with fine cabers for sale. No orders too large or too small."
Mike Wills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Wills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/28/09 at 9:06am
I've been having issues with my login status disappearing while entering results...it is happening in much less time than 30 minutes.

Basically, I log in, enter results, press submit, and it takes me to the main database page.  This means that the results were not taken.  The red "View Results" button means that they were taken.

What I do now, if I do not get the "View Results" button is this:

• Navigate back to the results entry page (they are always still there)
  • Open a new tab and log back in to the database
  • Go back to the results tab that still has the results in it and hit refresh (say yes - or whatever it asks you to do)
  • Submit the results again

This has worked for me to make sure the results get posted.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic