Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Training Logs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

TRAINING LOG: Quint Melius

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quint T Melius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/19/10 at 12:28pm

My 30th birthday.

I welcomed myself to maturity with

4:30 PM Melius Residence

Flat bench with three 1/2 chains

335*5, 425*2, 475*1, 515*0 ( I actually recorded these, but due to technical problems was unable to get them on the log, I will figure it out soon and start getting some footage on so all of you can finally see how handsome I really am) 425*2, 335*8, 225*12

One arm snatch 110lb dumbell 5*3 right and left

One arm snatch, release at top no catch 90 lb dumbell right only 5*1

16 lb sledge hammer strikes on the tires I had them stacked 3 tires high so I was hitting a little lower than shoulder level 3*8 right 3*8 left. Then we put the tire on the ground and hit 10 right, 10 left and 10 straight over the top.

5*3 rounds of 8 kilo med ball toss, not specific form we were just trying to knock dead limbs out of the oak tree in my back yard it added a little fun to the last part of the workout.

I am hurting cause I worked out with my three best athletes, the ones that are still left cause they are going to nationals next week.  They did not let me slack off, believe me.

If you don't have time to do it right, when are you going to have time to do it over?
Styler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/20/10 at 4:14am
yessir, sounds like a good day... ill see your pretty ass tomorrow!!! hopefully i can keep my hands to myself
Spencer Tyler = Awesome!!!
Quint T Melius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quint T Melius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/24/10 at 2:59am

5-21

As posted on Spencer's log we threw Open stone.  It was good times, I got some stuff figured out and I believe I may be able to hit some good marks at Arlington in two weeks.

If you don't have time to do it right, when are you going to have time to do it over?
Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/24/10 at 3:22am

About time the Quint of legend appears.

About freeking time.

The man in the arena.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic