FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

TRAINING LOG: "Team Bama" Scotty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotty johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRAINING LOG: "Team Bama" Scotty
    Posted: 10/10/10 at 5:30am

ok been reading the logs for awhile and its time to get my ass in gear and train. i hope I can get my fellow "team bama" members posting : the mule,kearney smith and dawayne lietzan.

Havent really thrown in over a year...busy being a rockstar with dawayne in our band Throwing Stones(yea we rock haha) and Ive been a wuss nursing injuries all the while my brother myles has faced many many many more adversaties and still kicks my ass.

So went and threw some saturday with big daddy D lietzan and our throws werent too bad...we were down about 10-15% from our normal throws.A helluva lot better than where we started 8 years ago in these great games.

scotty j.

KiltBill View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiltBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/10 at 6:02am
Welcome Scotty, glad to see your log. Look forward to seeing you at
Gulfport.
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/10 at 7:32am
Nice!  And really no reason for those other guys not to follow your lead and post a log.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic