Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

CHAT ROOM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
World Champ - '12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MAT$O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHAT ROOM
    Posted: 12/11/11 at 11:49am
I was just informed that there is now a Chat on the board.  It is in your upper right hand side.  I think this can be very useful for us.  Since I barely do anything with my existence and sit in front of a computer for 10+ hours a day.  Please feel free to talk to me if I am there.  If I am not responding it is either I am logged in and not here.  Or I simply don't want to talk to you, and you should take this very personally. 
USPlabs
Conquest Nutrition
SPORT KILT
Clevenger Sheaves

Training LAB ebook "Strength Training for The Highland Games
Jim Glover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Glover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/11 at 1:59pm

Originally posted by MAT$O MAT$O wrote:

I was just informed that there is now a Chat on the board.  It is in your upper right hand side.  I think this can be very useful for us.  Since I barely do anything with my existence and sit in front of a computer for 10+ hours a day.  Please feel free to talk to me if I am there.  If I am not responding it is either I am logged in and not here.  Or I simply don't want to talk to you, and you should take this very personally. 

LOL

"A single one of us can defeat your whole army. If you do not believe it, you may try, only please order your army to stop shooting with firearms." - Mameluke Chieftain Kurtbay
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic